Amanda Knox engaged

RayneWooney

Feb 14, 2015
Nottingham, England
Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

The Italian "justice" system is a joke, and the evidence against her was never even close to convincing. It was all speculation and zeal and nothing more.

So all you RWNJ's are so tough on crime when a minority is the suspect, but when a pretty white girl is CONVICTED of murder, you support her and not the grieving family of the victim. Hypocrisy enough to make me vomit.

Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

Well come and get her nancy boi. If you have the balls...

That's for the American police to do when they feel like actually enforcing justice and not shooting handcuffed black teenagers

That's for the American police to do when they feel like actually enforcing justice and not shooting handcuffed black teenagers

So you are a pussy...

So you are a pussy...
No. I do my job, which is to fill prescriptions, play the guitar, and debate with Yanks online.

The police do their job, which should include enforcing the law and arresting psychopathic murderers like Knox and bringing them to face justice

So you are a pussy...
No. I do my job, which is to fill prescriptions, play the guitar, and debate with Yanks online.

The police do their job, which should include enforcing the law and arresting psychopathic murderers like Knox and bringing them to face justice

Aaaaaand confirmed,pussy.
Speaking of pussy...only way you limp dick euro trash can get any is with the roofies you steal from work.

So you are a pussy...

Speaking of pussy...only way you limp dick euro trash can get any is with the roofies you steal from work.

Says the country with the highest rate of rape in the western world

So you are a pussy...

Got some links? I do.

So you are a pussy...

False

So all you RWNJ's are so tough on crime when a minority is the suspect, but when a pretty white girl is CONVICTED of murder, you support her and not the grieving family of the victim. Hypocrisy enough to make me vomit.
Italian Court obviously had a reason to let her go the first time. I just don't give a shit...if you want the truth.

Italian Court obviously had a reason to let her go the first time. I just don't give a shit...if you want the truth.
And they obviously found a flaw in her defence which gave them enough suspicion to try her again and find her GUILTY

And they obviously found a flaw in her defence which gave them enough suspicion to try her again and find her GUILTY

The fact that double jeopardy is even possible demonstrates that their "justice" system is a joke. The fact that it was permissible to re-try her in absentia for murder is further evidence.

Forum List

Back