Am I the only one on this board who doesn't like sitting inside a......

bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?

No one cares, attention whore.
Your kind has what, like 5-6 people living in 600 square feet?

bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?
Agree

I hate baths......soaking in your daily filth

You wash off the filth before getting in the tub, animal.

Anyone else?

You cant possibly live in dullass and not be able to find an apartment with a shower.
Even the lowest shithole has a shower.

I live in Philly

I'm so sorry....even Dullass is better than that.
Please accept my condolences..... why anyone would leave Texas for Penisadelphia is beyond me though.

He's not saying he can't find a shower---- he's whining that he gets a bathtub with it. See above: "I am hoping to find an apartment that has a bathroom with a shower only". Apparently he thinks some kind of bathtub police will be knocking at the door requiring him to take a bath; can't just take a simple shower and be done with it like the rest of us.

In other words a typical fbj whine cellar. If it's not whining about restaurants that don't have English muffins or white waitresses not "showing all their teeth", it's the evil bathtub monster that keeps him awake at night. OCD to the Nth degree.

oh well, hey.... I guess it's a free board, he may not make much sense but... we can ignore him too....

Anyone else?
Agree

Wash before taking a bath

Redundant don't you think?

Anyone else?
Agree

I've never thought of the point of a bath as "washing" anything. For me it's all about the soak. Which as noted before feels reeeeeelly good on tired muscles and bones after a physically taxing day.

Its been almost 8 years since the last time that I took a bath and the only reason why I took one is because I had no other choice. I was so sick that day that I literally messed myself that bad enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I prefer showers because they don't take as long.

Its been almost 8 years since the last time that I took a bath and the only reason why I took one is because I had no other choice. I was so sick that day that I literally messed myself that bad enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I prefer showers because they don't take as long.

BINGO!!!

oh well, hey.... I guess it's a free board, he may not make much sense but... we can ignore him too....

I hope you don't ignore me especially since I like you

Anyone else?
Agree

No

I hope you don't ignore me especially since I like you

Thanks! I don't ignore anyone, I think everyone has the potential to bring up good points and add value, even if its for entertainment :)

Here's the perfect solution for the OP's personal hygiene issue:

p17444pc.jpg

Forum List

Back