Am I the only one on this board who doesn't like sitting inside a......

bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?

I thought you liked eggshell colored tubs.

bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?

To stand in and take a shower not sit in

Anyone else?

what about mauve>?

Anyone else?

what about mauve>?

No I;m not gay

Do you like to listen to music in the tub?

When I first saw you, you was lickin a Ice cream
Knew you had freak in ya blood from the get go

I don't sit in the tub you stupid muthertfucker

Anyone else?
Negative.

You are very inexperienced, boy.

I'm Muslim, and I haven't had a bath for years.
Ohhhh, so that's what that smell is....

2B12BFC400000578-0-image-a-8_1438633583627.jpg

I don't wipe my arse after a shit either.

I thing is was a little short of nine years ago when I last took a bath, but I haven't wiped my arse for over ten years.
That's about the time I last changed my underpants, explaining why they have more skidmarks than a Ken Block film.

I thing is was a little short of nine years ago when I last took a bath, but I haven't wiped my arse for over ten years.
That's about the time I last changed my underpants, explaining why they have more skidmarks than a Ken Block film.

tumblr_m3vz25Gbdl1rum5uoo1_500.gif

Anyone else?
Agree

I hate baths......soaking in your daily filth

Anyone else?

No one cares, attention whore.

Forum List

Back