Am I the only American that thinks Amanda Knox did it?

Thanks for posting that.

After reading it, I still suspect they got it right. She was, at best, a party to it, so in my mind she's guilty.

Well, that's right. I have a guy doing 15 to life right now for a murder he swears he did not commit and I believe him. It's a long story, and I won't go into the facts, but one of the two actual murderers testified against my client at trial. He was convicted. The cops zeroed in on my guy and had blinders with regard to the other participants - obviously, if one of them testified for the prosecution.

But, going along with what you say here - I believe my client when he says he did not actually commit the murder. But that's where my belief in his story ends. I think he was involved in it one way or another, without actually being the guy who tossed the victim off the cliff (for that's what happened to the victim).

He tried to stonewall it by denying any participation whatsoever, and that was his undoing. If he had been straight, he would not now be serving a life sentence. He would be doing some time, but not life.

Read The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. It may give you a different perspective on the case as many of the players in Preston and Spezi's true story of the Italian legal system run amok are also players in the Amanda Knox case.

After reading it, I have my doubts that Amanda Knox got a fair trial.

The whole this smells fishy.

I doubt her guilt and have since day one.

The story the prosecutors lay out doesn't make a lick of sense.

Forum List

Back