Am I the only American that thinks Amanda Knox did it?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
I'm tired of her parents' incessant whining, and the circus surrounding her appeals.

I'm with you

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck

Maybe she did it. Maybe she did not.

The real question is: would you do her?

knoxpic.jpg

And you've all seen the evidence presented in the case?

I have no faith that people can reliably pass judgment.

Maybe she did it. Maybe she did not.

The real question is: would you do her?

knoxpic.jpg

I don't think so. She has a boyish look to her, IMO. Doesn't appeal to me.

And it appears that if you do have sex with her, your chances of being found dead are greatly increased.

I'll pass.

For now.

Sex with a possible murdered... Let me think about that for a bit. Yes, I'd do her but only with an armed guard in the room.

I'm tired of her parents' incessant whining, and the circus surrounding her appeals.

Nope.

I was positive she was innocent when I only heard the story the MSM told me, but I did a little basic research and found out the evidence is pretty much overwhelming.

For those (like myself) who need a refresher course in the Amanda Knox case:

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The main reason for her conviction appears to have been statements she made to the police during interrogation. I did not see any indication that an independent record (tape or video recording) existed of that interrogation, i.e., it is her word against the cops that she never said anything of the sort and the cops are lying and/or any statements she did make were made under duress.

Whenever a defendant denies a non-recorded confession allegedly made during police interrogation, I am immediately suspicious. I know what police can do and what they actually do when they think they have the guilty person and are "interviewing" them in order to put the final nail in the coffin.

I have no opinion on her guilt or innocence. I am merely offering my comment on a conviction that seems to have rested largely on admissions made by the defendant to interrogating police officers without any significant physical evidence of guilt.

For those (like myself) who need a refresher course in the Amanda Knox case:

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The main reason for her conviction appears to have been statements she made to the police during interrogation. I did not see any indication that an independent record (tape or video recording) existed of that interrogation, i.e., it is her word against the cops that she never said anything of the sort and the cops are lying and/or any statements she did make were made under duress.

Whenever a defendant denies a non-recorded confession allegedly made during police interrogation, I am immediately suspicious. I know what police can do and what they actually do when they think they have the guilty person and are "interviewing" them in order to put the final nail in the coffin.

I have no opinion on her guilt or innocence. I am merely offering my comment on a conviction that seems to have rested largely on admissions made by the defendant to interrogating police officers without any significant physical evidence of guilt.

Thanks for posting that.

After reading it, I still suspect they got it right. She was, at best, a party to it, so in my mind she's guilty.

I wonder what her parents are going to be sentenced to. In Italy, libel is a criminal offense and carries a prison sentence of up to 3 years. I imagine the Judge is going to want to send them both a message about his faith in the Italian system.

Apparently Lifetime is going to air a movie about her tonight. It's going to show flashbacks of the murder, or hypothetical murder, and her trial, and sex scenes. But her parents' lawyers are trying to get it off air by saying it could negatively influence her presumption of innocence during the appeals process.

Interesting, at least.

'Amanda Knox Story' on Lifetime cuts murder scene after victim's family, Knoxes complain: report
*hyperventilating into paper bag*

dude...

why...

the fuck....

are you....

informed....

about whats....

going on.....

on lifetime???

Apparently Lifetime is going to air a movie about her tonight. It's going to show flashbacks of the murder, or hypothetical murder, and her trial, and sex scenes. But her parents' lawyers are trying to get it off air by saying it could negatively influence her presumption of innocence during the appeals process.

Interesting, at least.

'Amanda Knox Story' on Lifetime cuts murder scene after victim's family, Knoxes complain: report

dude...

why...

the fuck....

are you....

informed....

about whats....

going on.....

on lifetime???

I'm trying to become a more sensitive and compassionate male that's in touch with my softer side. This happens every year at the end of the football season. Once baseball starts and the NHL playoffs begin, my testicles will reemerge and I'll start laughing at farts again. So cut me some fucking slack.

Interesting, at least.

dude...

why...

the fuck....

are you....

informed....

about whats....

going on.....

on lifetime???

I'm trying to become a more sensitive and compassionate male that's in touch with my softer side. This happens every year at the end of the football season. Once baseball starts and the NHL playoffs begin, my testicles will reemerge and I'll start laughing at farts again. So cut me some fucking slack.

You need to hurry up and go ride a motorcycle or cut a tree down or something before it's too late dude!

Forum List

Back