Am I more like the MAGA supporters than I am willing to admit?

Oh, good, you remembered to mention Murdoch. At least you won't get a 'visit' this time for that one.

I've been aware of FOX News' court case for some time now. What makes you think I even watch FOX? See, this is why no one takes you seriously, you spout off nonsense without even bothering to see if it makes any sense or not.
Fox is better than what you are getting your news from and it is absolute anti-american imaginary garbage

I have an issue with the hateful and negative actions MAGA supporter show towards, immigrants, racial minorities, people of a different religion, LGBTQ, liberals, the government, anyone not like them, balanced education and so much more. They appear to be riddled with fear towards all these groups.

I realize that I have those same negative feelings toward the MAGA minions. I do not fear them but I fear what they could do toward our country.

But no, there is no way I am like the MAGA minions.
MAGA = Groomers
Both are a sick group of individuals that need to be stopped
The path to a better America is to eliminate the MAGA cult.

Last edited:
They appear to be riddled with fear towards all these groups.

One needs to understand the repetitive time honored shtick of propagating FEAR is exactly where and when any American citizen should be questioning authority, vs blindly bowing down to it

Don't be a tool......

~S~

That's not an answer

What rights do straight kids have that gay kids don't
Most people don't need to be told.
If a business owner's religion finds someone being gay a sin, you can refuse servicing them.
Housing discrimination. On and on.

Most people don't need to be told.
If a business owner's religion finds someone being gay a sin, you can refuse servicing them.
Housing discrimination. On and on.

Any business I've been in has a sign that says "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

And if I own property I also have the right to decide who I rent it out to

Next

Any business I've been in has a sign that says "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

And if I own property I also have the right to decide who I rent it out to

Next
It is sad we have to have laws to enforce what should be what decent people would do on their own.
You should be able to refuse service for cause but not because you don't like the class of people they belong to.
The laws are because of bigots in our society.

Federal law in the U.S. indeed says businesses have a right to refuse service to anyone. Here's the catch: They can refuse service unless the company is discriminating against a particular class under federal, state, or local law
The protected classes include: age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other bases under the law.

It is sad we have to have laws to enforce what should be what decent people would do on their own.
You should be able to refuse service for cause but not because you don't like the class of people they belong to.
The laws are because of bigots in our society.

Federal law in the U.S. indeed says businesses have a right to refuse service to anyone. Here's the catch: They can refuse service unless the company is discriminating against a particular class under federal, state, or local law
The protected classes include: age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other bases under the law.
Here's the catch

SCOTUS just decided, and it is now the law of the land, that workers cannot be FORCED to work for anyone if it compromises their religious beliefs.

The fact you disagree with this shows what you're really in favor is slavery. Here's examples of what will no longer be tolerated

Wax my balls bigot - A tranny who went in for a Brazilian

Bake my gay cake bigot - gay people to a Christian baker

Make our gay wedding website - gays to a website designer

So I'm going to tell you what you shitlibs told all of us when we get banned places

Go make your own and stfu

I have an issue with the hateful and negative actions MAGA supporter show towards, immigrants, racial minorities, people of a different religion, LGBTQ, liberals, the government, anyone not like them, balanced education and so much more. They appear to be riddled with fear towards all these groups.

I realize that I have those same negative feelings toward the MAGA minions. I do not fear them but I fear what they could do toward our country.

But no, there is no way I am like the MAGA minions.
Uh, no, you're a stupid faggot.

Here's the catch

SCOTUS just decided, and it is now the law of the land, that workers cannot be FORCED to work for anyone if it compromises their religious beliefs.

The fact you disagree with this shows what you're really in favor is slavery. Here's examples of what will no longer be tolerated

Wax my balls bigot - A tranny who went in for a Brazilian

Bake my gay cake bigot - gay people to a Christian baker

Make our gay wedding website - gays to a website designer

So I'm going to tell you what you shitlibs told all of us when we get banned places

Go make your own and stfu
Religous beliefs are the possible exception. You cannot discriminate because of race, religion and sex. Ironic you cannot discriminate because of someone's religion but you can dicriminate because of your religion.
I do feel businesses should have freedoms to do business with who they do business with exceptions law provides.
I feel businesses should be able to refuse service to MAGA supporters because they are immoral.
I mean MAGA not Republican or conservative. You MAGA idiots think everyone against you is a liberal, WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Religous beliefs are the possible exception. You cannot discriminate because of race, religion and sex. Ironic you cannot discriminate because of someone's religion but you can dicriminate because of your religion.
I do feel businesses should have freedoms to do business with who they do business with exceptions law provides.
I feel businesses should be able to refuse service to MAGA supporters because they are immoral.
I mean MAGA not Republican or conservative. You MAGA idiots think everyone against you is a liberal, WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Ayep, stupid faggotry confirmed. I guarantee you believe in subjective morality, which is effectively no morality,

therefore you have less right to judge anyone else's morality than the average person.

Last edited:
Guess what they can! You shitlibs already do refuse service to MAGA every time you ban us from expressing ourselves on any social media platform or fire us from jobs or 1000 other things you shitlibs do daily

Ironic nothing, your gay pals are degenerates and disgusting people. Your perversions go against all the natural laws of God and nature. Have fun making your own gay wedding cakes faggots

yes yes, you are technically insane. Someday try changing the channel And trying reality...
Her reply:

"Not buying it Franco. When you can post a credible source and not a rabid anti or never Trump source, you might have an argument. But I live in the real world. And I don't allow partisan media dictate what I will argue is true."

was precious
. One only need to follow up on her sources and on what she claims to be nonpartisan.

Forum List

Back