Always Remember That ‘Allah Akbar’ is Arabic for ‘Nothing to See Here’

Bullshit! They detained those Saudi students almost immediately. You just can't wait to show your idiocy. One of these days you might learn that it is not wise to go into a battle of wits unarmed. Your own original link says it is an update on a previous story.
They initially detained 6, now its 10. Keep following my posts to educate you further.

Admiral is right you are a dumb ass and we never agree. Try following weartv.com or pnj.com and listen to the latest FBI news conference.
Dailymail.com, December 8, 2019:

“…Investigators have now detained 10 Saudi military students from the base – a number revised up from six – but several others remain unaccounted for.”

Really pisses you freaks off talking about this. Will have to post updates more often.

Yeah, and it is already December 9th where that is published!

That means the story probably was written on the 7th about events that occurred on the 6th.

Bullshit! They detained those Saudi students almost immediately. You just can't wait to show your idiocy. One of these days you might learn that it is not wise to go into a battle of wits unarmed. Your own original link says it is an update on a previous story.
They initially detained 6, now its 10. Keep following my posts to educate you further.

Admiral is right you are a dumb ass and we never agree. Try following weartv.com or pnj.com and listen to the latest FBI news conference.

“…Investigators have now detained 10 Saudi military students from the base – a number revised up from six – but several others remain unaccounted for.”

Really pisses you freaks off talking about this. Will have to post updates more often.

That means the story probably was written on the 7th about events that occurred on the 6th.
OMG! And in 24 more hours it will be December 10th there! Nothing gets by you!

What a fuckwad you are. It’s breaking news. Shove it up your fat ass.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, it is OLD news and incorrect!

I am also not fat thanks to my current medical condition. Thank you for being an asshole.

I am also not fat thanks to my current medical condition. Thank you for being an asshole.
Call the Daily Mail with your complaint. They’ll love to hear from you.

Let's see if I can type this slowly enough even for a dumbass like you to understand.

Are you familiar with the location of London on a globe?

How about Pensacola, FL?

How many time zones are there between the two?

What you posted as "6 hours ago" was actually 12 hours, not 6.

Even at that, it was old news at that time.

Our ‘Some people did something’ Democrats. Mark Steyn nails it again:

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Too Stupid to Survive (Cont.)
Because it was only OK for white Christian people to come here & have religious freedom.
Buddhists immigrate to America every day. And oddly they don’t go around shooting up company Christmas parties.
Yet they engage in brutal genocide in Myanmar. Go figure.

Let's see if I can type this slowly enough even for a dumbass like you to understand.

How about Pensacola, FL?

OMG! I was the first to post 12 hour old news on USMB!!!

Get a life, shitforbrains.

How about Pensacola, FL?

OK, I failed. You are too big of a dumbass to realize that you are posting OLD NEWS!

I told you that it was at least a day late when they published it!

I heard it Friday night

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Because it was only OK for white Christian people to come here & have religious freedom.
Buddhists immigrate to America every day. And oddly they don’t go around shooting up company Christmas parties.
Those are atheist Commies. Like you.

How about Pensacola, FL?

OK, I failed. You are too big of a dumbass to realize that you are posting OLD NEWS!

I heard it Friday night
Contact the Mods and let them know the post that TEN Saudis are now detained.

Read it all.

Buddhists engage in genocide? My God, you are retarded!

How about Pensacola, FL?

I heard it Friday night

Why don't you correct yourself, dumbass?

Read it all.

Those are atheist Commies. Like you.

I promised I would not make fun of the afflicted.

Thank you for your valuable and insightful contribution. We care about and respect the different abilities of our USMB guests.

Read it all.

No, though that might be an apt descriptor for your current (and hopefully temporary) condition.

Please review current events concerning Myanmar’s Bhuddist nationalist majority’s brutal actions towards it’s minority Rohinga population and it’s minority Christian hill tribes (who make up a large number of refugees settled in the US).

More bullshit from the ultimate manure spreader. Congratulations! I hear that John Deere is naming their new model after you!

It is impossible to explain the intricacies of our problems on a bumper sticker.
Cluelessmaximus. You can’t understand a problem so fabricate the issue is complex when it’s obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ.

Hey, dumbass, in 2018 we had over the 15,000 murders committed in the U.S. How many were by Muslims Jihadis?

You retards would take a wrecking ball to a building to kill one termite.

Just to level the playing field...out of those 15,000 murders, how many were committed in the name of Christianity?

Read it all.

No, though that might be an apt descriptor for your current (and hopefully temporary) condition.

Please review current events concerning Myanmar’s Bhuddist nationalist majority’s brutal actions towards it’s minority Rohinga population and it’s minority Christian hill tribes (who make up a large number of refugees settled in the US).

That's funny! It seems those were Myanmar's government security forces, not their people. I guess you just wanted further proof you cannot read.

I always thought it meant : "I cant find my diaper"
When they realize its on their head(and full) they go nucking futz !
thumb_a-head-diaper-is-required-youre-fired-make-america-great-60686734.png

How about Pensacola, FL?

I heard it Friday night

Correct what? That I’m the first to post that 10 Saudis are detained? If you have a link to another post, that’s great. But the first in this thread.

upload_2019-12-9_8-50-14.jpeg

How about Pensacola, FL?

I heard it Friday night

Correct what? That I’m the first to post that 10 Saudis are detained? If you have a link to another post, that’s great. But the first in this thread.

View attachment 293948

Do you have a loved one that I can contact to see that you get some mental help or remedial reading education?

You cannot recognize old news and then double down on stupid by defending your errors. That's being a dumbass AND crazy!

Forum List

Back