Always Remember That ‘Allah Akbar’ is Arabic for ‘Nothing to See Here’

The Saudi's weren't on the ban list as I recall... These Countries are on Trump's new travel ban list (+ map)

Has Trump or anyone else in the administration referred to the Pensacola shooting as terrorism yet? Not that I've heard, but feel free to post a link if he has...

I'd be willing to bet that, had the Pensacola attack been carried out by any country on his Muslim ban, Trump's reaction would have been different in the extreme. But because it's Saudi Arabia, his first instinct is to defend them. He Tweeted that he had received a condolence call from King Salman, cool. He mentioned that they are "devastated in Saudi Arabia,” telling us that “the king will be involved in taking care of families and loved ones." No mention of terrorism. No assurance that the Saudis will help with the investigation, help establish the suspect’s motives, or answer the questions about their vetting process for these much sought after slots at one of our country’s premier schools for training allied officers...

Our ‘Some people did something’ Democrats. Mark Steyn nails it again:

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Too Stupid to Survive (Cont.)
Because it was only OK for white Christian people to come here & have religious freedom.

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Because it was only OK for white Christian people to come here & have religious freedom.
Buddhists immigrate to America every day. And oddly they don’t go around shooting up company Christmas parties.

Read it all.

Remember when a Muslim opened up on American soldiers at Ft Hood and Barrack Hussein called it “workplace violence”? All a pattern of gaslighting.
Like the “teens” rampaging in every big city.
Teens Attack Deliveryman and Steal 9 Pizzas, Police Say
I remember when a Muslim opened fire on the Tree of Life Synagogue...oh wait. That was a white supremacist Christian.
Its a lot more fun to profile radical muslims than it is to profile white supremacists.....

You should worry more about Chicago, Baltimore and other inner-city crime areas than some white boy that shave his head...

Sure you have idiots in all cultures, but alas everyone focuses on the ones that are never in their group...
I don't live in those cities....but i assume since you equate those cities to "darkies" -- i should be worried about them....

And most of those white boys you try to minimize, they don't shave their heads...in fact, they look very much like how your son or you would look..and that is why its so much easier for you to demonize those darkies...they don't look like you....

Now, what should we do about the darkies??? should we pass special laws and implement certain restrictions on them?? If not, then i suggest you shut the fuk up about Chicago and Baltimore...

Read it all.

Remember when a Muslim opened up on American soldiers at Ft Hood and Barrack Hussein called it “workplace violence”? All a pattern of gaslighting.
Like the “teens” rampaging in every big city.
Teens Attack Deliveryman and Steal 9 Pizzas, Police Say
I remember when a Muslim opened fire on the Tree of Life Synagogue...oh wait. That was a white supremacist Christian.
Its a lot more fun to profile radical muslims than it is to profile white supremacists.....

You should worry more about Chicago, Baltimore and other inner-city crime areas than some white boy that shave his head...

Sure you have idiots in all cultures, but alas everyone focuses on the ones that are never in their group...
I don't live in those cities....but i assume since you equate those cities to "darkies" -- i should be worried about them....

And most of those white boys you try to minimize, they don't shave their heads...in fact, they look very much like how your son or you would look..and that is why its so much easier for you to demonize those darkies...they don't look like you....

Now, what should we do about the darkies??? should we pass special laws and implement certain restrictions on them?? If not, then i suggest you shut the fuk up about Chicago and Baltimore...

Feel free to show where I used a racist term to describe anyone in this conversation because it is you using a racial slur to call me a damn racist!

Also it is you writing about white people and did you know white people live in Chicago?

I bet you did not!

Also do not ever tell a poster to shut up when it is you doing the race baiting and also family attacking.

Maybe you should think wisely about who you are attempting into a race bait argument before telling someone how racist they are...

The Saudi's weren't on the ban list as I recall... These Countries are on Trump's new travel ban list (+ map)

Has Trump or anyone else in the administration referred to the Pensacola shooting as terrorism yet? Not that I've heard, but feel free to post a link if he has...

I'd be willing to bet that, had the Pensacola attack been carried out by any country on his Muslim ban, Trump's reaction would have been different in the extreme. But because it's Saudi Arabia, his first instinct is to defend them. He Tweeted that he had received a condolence call from King Salman, cool. He mentioned that they are "devastated in Saudi Arabia,” telling us that “the king will be involved in taking care of families and loved ones." No mention of terrorism. No assurance that the Saudis will help with the investigation, help establish the suspect’s motives, or answer the questions about their vetting process for these much sought after slots at one of our country’s premier schools for training allied officers...

You libtards keep referring to it as a Muslim ban. You know there are not too many Muslims in North Korea or Venezuela. Why do you do this? Your link even refers to it as a travel ban.

Are you just stupid or lying?.

You libtards keep referring to it as a Muslim ban. You know there are not too many Muslims in North Korea or Venezuela. Why do you do this? Your link even refers to it as a travel ban.

Nice evasion.

And I'm not a liberal.

Nice evasion.

And I'm not a liberal.

If you are not a liberal, why are you using liberal tactics by lying about the "Muslim ban" which never existed?

Bullshit! They detained those Saudi students almost immediately. You just can't wait to show your idiocy. One of these days you might learn that it is not wise to go into a battle of wits unarmed. Your own original link says it is an update on a previous story.

Bullshit! They detained those Saudi students almost immediately. You just can't wait to show your idiocy. One of these days you might learn that it is not wise to go into a battle of wits unarmed. Your own original link says it is an update on a previous story.
They initially detained 6, now its 10. Keep following my posts to educate you further.

They initially detained 6, now its 10. Keep following my posts to educate you further.

OK, fucktard! Learn to read, please! That was an updated story and 10 people being detained was known Friday evening because I watch Fox News at work.

You are one of the dumbest MFers I have ever come into contact with!

Last edited:

OK, fucktard! Learn to read, please! That was an updated story and 10 people being obtained was known Friday evening because I watch FoxNews at work.

The story was 6 hours at old and stop watching TV at work.

OK, fucktard! Learn to read, please! That was an updated story and 10 people being obtained was known Friday evening because I watch FoxNews at work.

The story was 6 hours at old and stop watching TV at work.

It is part of my job, dumbass! The story is NOT 6 hours old, the article is 6 hours old. You are just trolling. Why don't you just stop posting bullshit and save yourself the embarrassment?

Admiral is right you are a dumb ass and we never agree. Try following weartv.com or pnj.com and listen to the latest FBI news conference.

Admiral is right you are a dumb ass and we never agree. Try following weartv.com or pnj.com and listen to the latest FBI news conference.
Dailymail.com, December 8, 2019:

“…Investigators have now detained 10 Saudi military students from the base – a number revised up from six – but several others remain unaccounted for.”

Really pisses you freaks off talking about this. Will have to post updates more often.

Forum List

Back