"Always Correct" Election Predictor Has Donald Trump Defeating Sickly Hillary 51% To 48%

have we noticed lately that the left has been all over Trump,,as if they have seen the writing on the wall? why would they be beating up on Trump if Hillary has already won the election? right? Hmm, maybe they do see a Trump landslide because Trump can get 30,000 people to attend his rally while Hillary gets 42 people and 150 goats/farm animals?

In 2012, it was University of Colorado that had the supposedly "always correct" model which predicted the Romney landslide.

As far as that Larry Sabuto model goes, Sabuto himself says it probably won't hold.
Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball
---
Based on the results of other recent presidential elections, however, as well as Trump's extraordinary unpopularity, it appears very likely that the Republican vote share will fall several points below what would be expected if the GOP had nominated a mainstream candidate and that candidate had run a reasonably competent campaign. Therefore, despite the prediction of the Time for Change model, Clinton should probably be considered a strong favorite to win the 2016 presidential election as suggested by the results of recent national and state polls,"
---

Like Don Meridith on Monday Night Football used to say 'Turn Out The Lights, ThevParty Is Over'........for Hillary that is.

"Always Correct" Election Predictor Has Donald Trump Defeating Sickly Hillary 51% to 48%

Here's what the post says:

Republican Donald Trump should win the presidency by a slim margin according to a model that has accurately predicted the popular vote since 1988.

Using several standards to make his prediction, Alan Abramowitz's "Time for Change" model done for the University of Virginia's Center for Politics "Crystal Ball" shows Trump winning 51.4 percent to 48.6 percent for Hillary Clinton.

He added that the model shows a 66 percent chance of a Trump victory.

"Based on a predicted vote share of 48.6 percent for the incumbent party, these results indicate that Trump should be a clear but not overwhelming favorite to defeat Clinton: There should be about a 66 percent chance of a Republican victory," Abramowitz added.

And, at the same time, this Crystal Ball Seer says his always correct prediction isn't true.

So, what the hell is?

How on earth can any sane human being believe anything these people say?

the same prediction had Romney as the winner too.

how did that work ?

:lmao:

happy_new_year_2012-1366x768.jpg

Why don't we wait until after the debates, when the viewers will have a chance to hear Trump's words without being twisted by media hacks?

I have my people putting together something that will show beyond a doubt that
Wonderful Donald has this election easy....
Trump 87%
Hillary 13 %

Trump doesn't get the Black or Hispanic vote.
Trump doesn't get the Women's vote...
Trump loses Pennsylvania,Florida,North Carolina,Virginia,and Colorado and Ohio....

But Trump has the last laugh as he wins the election as he likes to say....

Biggly....

I know... I was shocked when my people presented the way the Donald will win this thing....
It's Yuge....

Putting together the graphics now...
But I have been warned by some on the Democrat side that this shocking evidence
will turn the country on it's ear about how Wonderful Donald will win this election so easily.

I'm being told that it might not be a good idea to post my proof....
I will make that decision....................

As promised I have some proof that Wonderful Donald is on the way to a tremendous victory
of Yuge proportions....

polls 08-14.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't we wait until after the debates, when the viewers will have a chance to hear Trump's words without being twisted by media hacks?

what debates ?

Losin' Donald wont debate ... NFL excuse.

Can't wait. What makes anyone think he won't flip out at the debates?
When people watch the debates they will see that he does NOT flip out, and that the media has been feeding them a line of bull.

Can't wait. What makes anyone think he won't flip out at the debates?
When people watch the debates they will see that he does NOT flip out, and that the media has been feeding them a line of bull.
Bahahahaha!

Forum List

Back