Aluminum in vaccines cause autism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Aluminum in Vaccines Cause Autism - SGT Report
The most alarming public health issue is the relentless increasing autism epidemic. New Jersey reports 1 in 34 children, and about 5 percent of Eight-Year-Old boys affected as of 2014.(10) If this rate continues, half of all children born in 2025 will be autistic according to Stephanie Seneff PhD.(11)

upload_2018-7-15_20-52-55.png

Autism Spectrum Disorders
--------------------------

It is incredible how dumbed down they have the public right along with medical doctors. Because you know if you try reading the insert that comes in the packaging with these vaccines it tellls you right in those inserts wth is in them.

READ IT.

It's horrible what they are doing to babies and children.

Horrible. :(

Forced vaccines is bullshit, People that think that it’s right should be clobbered....

The most alarming public health issue is the relentless increasing autism epidemic. New Jersey reports 1 in 34 children, and about 5 percent of Eight-Year-Old boys affected as of 2014.(10) If this rate continues, half of all children born in 2025 will be autistic according to Stephanie Seneff PhD.(11)

View attachment 205124

It is incredible how dumbed down they have the public right along with medical doctors. Because you know if you try reading the insert that comes in the packaging with these vaccines it tellls you right in those inserts wth is in them.

READ IT.
Speaking to the choir with me anyways I know all about it but most people are so afraid of their own shadows they fall in line when the government or one of its allies scares them a tad bit. Only my oldest is vaccinated and only until she was 18 months old and even then she didn't have all of them because we missed appointments or rescheduled them etc...the other 3 kids have had no vaccines and our son is not circumcised either. As natural as they came out.

View attachment 205124

READ IT.

Bullshit.

View attachment 205124

READ IT.

Bullshit.
Such a detailed explanation with facts and graphs and all kinds of scientific stuff to back that BRILLIANT reply up!

I am not having anything injected in me.Period.

I told my doctor and he, being a smart man totally understood and said no problem.

No flu injection no nothing.

But........that's just me ok?

this is not for everybody.

I am not having anything injected in me.Period.

I told my doctor and he, being a smart man totally understood and said no problem.

No flu injection no nothing.

But........that's just me ok?

this is not for everybody.
Same here. I have NEVER gotten the flu vaccine and never will.

View attachment 205124

READ IT.
Hold on...I thought autism was caused by mercury in vaccines!

View attachment 205124

READ IT.

Bullshit.
Such a detailed explanation with facts and graphs and all kinds of scientific stuff to back that BRILLIANT reply up!

How much scientific stuff do you need?
We've had antacids with aluminum in them for decades.
Why doesn't everyone have autism?

View attachment 205124

READ IT.

You have aluminum poisoning?

View attachment 205124

READ IT.

You have aluminum poisoning?

doubful more like you do since you make sure you are all up to date on that shit getting pumped into your blood stream.

Why don't you have a drink of anti freeze while your at it since that is also in some vaccines.

View attachment 205124

READ IT.
Lol, last week it was the Mercury.

View attachment 205124

READ IT.
Lol, last week it was the Mercury.

and today it's STILL MERCURY dumbass.

Forum List

Back