Zone1 Alright All Romantic Couples Be Honest

I think we got sidetracked.

I'm curious about the people who will not allow their significant other to have platonic friends of the opposite sex.

My wife and I have mostly the same friends, so it's not a problem; she even liked most of my high school friends from before we met, which is rare for young wives. They're usually jealous of the friendships.

lol you live here 24/7.....
I'm never here when I'm not doing something else at the same time. I can tell you that I tutored one girl who was Miss South Korea before entering the Miss Universe contest then matriculating at Harvard. Tutored her all four undergraduate years.

Women are in all types of business these days. To do successful business you need to form business relationships and some of those will be women. You will be playing golf , tennis, doing lunch. You have to learn how to handle these relationships and the first thing to learn is honesty with your spouse.

Bull

Not in MY world
Unfortunately we all live in the same world, and operate according to mostly the same basic biological programming. Whether people understand why they behave the they do, or not; is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back