Almost half of Florida voters think Republicans are purposely sabotaging economic rec

Well I'm a Florida voter, and I do vote, and I dont' believe that at all.

Reid has bills on his desk that the House has sent his way. According the OL'Harry they are all DOA and he won't bring them up for debate of vote. He couldn't even get his Dem Senate to approve Barry's lates Stinulus II, faux jobs bill.

Remind me again about who's holding up the show??

Republicans.

What people are paying attention to is that since obama was elected the economy has gotten very bad very quickly.

:cuckoo:

LOL, a dailykos poll..

:lmao:

Took me less than 5 minutes to find serious flaws in their methodology. Pity that the drooling hordes of borg on the left are not capable of interrogating their sources. :lol:

It took you five minutes to make some speculations about the poll. You don't like the question, you don't like the sample size, and you don't think that they should ask Democrats what they think. :lol:

The Republicans have announced that they are more concerned about the next election than they are about the public. Don't you take them at their word?

Amazing, the power of the MSM isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Well I'm a Florida voter, and I do vote, and I dont' believe that at all.

Reid has bills on his desk that the House has sent his way. According the OL'Harry they are all DOA and he won't bring them up for debate of vote. He couldn't even get his Dem Senate to approve Barry's lates Stinulus II, faux jobs bill.

Remind me again about who's holding up the show??

Floridians are not idiots like in a lot of these Red States. We are made up of transplanted Northeast Democrats and Liberals. They know when they are being scammed. And the wingnuts are trying to scam them into thinking they are trying to create jobs, and Reid won't let them. :lol:

Hint: bills that weaken clean air regulations are not Jobs Bills.
Whoever told you that the GOP is holding up the recovery scammed you. Sucker! :lol:

A few little things to take into consideration.

Size of poll.... 800 people (What's the population of Fl... anyone?)

Affliation of participants:

S2. Are you enrolled as a Democrat, Republican, or Independent / No Party
Affiliation?
N= 800 100%
Democrat ....................................... 1 ( 1/113) 326 41%
Republican ..................................... 2 287 36%
No party/Other ................................. 3 187 23%
Und/Ref/Not reg ................................ 4 0 0%

With 41% of the participants being registered Democrat, is it any real surprise that 'almost half' of the participants thing the GOP are purposefully sabotaging economic recovery?

But what I find really, really interesting is that they would ask this question at all. It's almost like they're trying to plant an idea in the minds of voters. I notice they didn't ask the same question about the Democrats. Hmmm. Maybe it's just me... but, having read these questions... I would seriously question the impartiality of the pollsters. But then, I am a thinker, rather than a repeater of bullshit I read in the media.
Push polls aren't so hot for reporting opinion, but they're great for creating it.

But that was the purpose, after all.

It was the GOP that said it.

Really? All of them?

How many bills from the House are sitting on Harry Reid's desk?

Democrats don't want to pass any Republican bills, because when they work, it'll highlight what failures the Democrats have been.

The Democrats are selling Americans out to retain political power. But then, that's all Democrats have ever been interested in.

Affiliation?
N= 800 100%

With 41% of the participants being registered Democrat, is it any real surprise that 'almost half' of the participants thing the GOP are purposefully sabotaging economic recovery?

But what I find really, really interesting is that they would ask this question at all. It's almost like they're trying to plant an idea in the minds of voters. I notice they didn't ask the same question about the Democrats. Hmmm. Maybe it's just me... but, having read these questions... I would seriously question the impartiality of the pollsters. But then, I am a thinker, rather than a repeater of bullshit I read in the media.
Push polls aren't so hot for reporting opinion, but they're great for creating it.

What I find quite worrying is that so few people seem to interrogate the source before they accept the 'findings'. Less than 5 minutes, and I blew several holes in their poll. It's embarrassing how dumb some people can be.

Really? All of them?

Democrats don't want to pass any Republican bills, because when they work, it'll highlight what failures the Democrats have been.

The Democrats are selling Americans out to retain political power. But then, that's all Democrats have ever been interested in.

Mitch came out and said it, the rest of them say it with their behavior. The GOP is interested in political power at the expense of the nation. Since when is a highway bill controversial?

Affiliation?
N= 800 100%

What I find quite worrying is that so few people seem to interrogate the source before they accept the 'findings'. Less than 5 minutes, and I blew several holes in their poll. It's embarrassing how dumb some people can be.

You didn't blow any holes in it. You asked some questions, and complained that Democrats were allowed to respond.

Really? All of them?

Mitch came out and said it, the rest of them say it with their behavior. The GOP is interested in political power at the expense of the nation. Since when is a highway bill controversial?

The GOP is guilty of the same behavior as the Democrats? Wow. I so did not see that coming.

Idiot.

Affiliation?
N= 800 100%

Remember who started the thread.

You didn't blow any holes in it. You asked some questions, and complained that Democrats were allowed to respond.

I didn't 'complain', you halfwit. I asked how the fuck 800 people is representative of a state. I then raised that, of that 800, there was a larger pool of Democrats than Republicans. Also, if you looked at the fucking poll, and reviewed the wording of the questions, you can clearly see a left wing bias. It's not my problem if you're too fucking stupid, too fucking lazy, or too much of a fucking hack to read.

Really? All of them?

Eric Cantor || Majority Leader || Blog || Senator Reid Blocks Republican Jobs Bills

Below is a list of measures House Republicans have passed related to job creation:

Empower Small Business Owners and Reduce Regulatory Burdens:

H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act

Introduced by Rep. Bob Gibbs (OH) on March 2, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 292-130 on March 31, 2011
Senate has taken no action to date
H.R. 910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act

Introduced by Rep. Fred Upton (MI) on March 3, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 255-172 on April 7, 2011
H.J.Res. 37, a Resolution of disapproval regarding the FCC’s regulation of the Internet and broadband industry practices

Introduced by Rep. Greg Walden (OR) on February 16, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 240 to 179 on April 8, 2011
H.Res. 72, a Resolution to direct committees to inventory and review existing, pending, and proposed regulations and order from agencies of the Federal Government, particularly with respect to their effect on jobs and economic growth

Introduced by Rep. Pete Sessions (TX) on February 8, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 391 to 28 on February 11, 2011
The Senate has not directed their committees to take such action

Fix The Tax Code To Help Job Creators:

H.R. 4, the Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act

Introduced by Rep. Dan Lungren (CA) on January 12, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 314 to 112 on March 3, 2011
Passed the Senate by a vote of 87 to 12 on March 31, 2011
Signed into law by the President on April 14, 2011
Maximize Domestic Energy Production To Ensure An Energy Policy For The Twenty-First Century:

H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act

Introduced by Rep. Doc Hastings (WA) on March 29, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 266-149 on May 5, 2011
H.R. 1229, Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act

Passed the House by a vote of 263-163 on May 11, 2011
H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act

Passed the House by a vote of 243-179 on May 12, 2011
Pay Down America’s Unsustainable Debt Burden and Start Living Within Our Means:

H.Con.Res. 34, a Resolution establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021

Introduced by Rep. Paul Ryan (WI) on April 11, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 235-193 on April 15, 2011
Senate has not yet considered a budget of their own​
Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid are holding up America's recovery for political reasons.

I didn't 'complain', you halfwit. I asked how the fuck 800 people is representative of a state. I then raised that, of that 800, there was a larger pool of Democrats than Republicans. Also, if you looked at the fucking poll, and reviewed the wording of the questions, you can clearly see a left wing bias. It's not my problem if you're too fucking stupid, too fucking lazy, or too much of a fucking hack to read.
"Fake but accurate."

Yes, you complained.

If the poll is correctly conducted, then a sample size of 800 isn't too small for a state.

You don't necessarily set up a poll for even numbers of Dems and Pubs.

The question has been raised in the media since McConnell declared his priorities. As no Democrat has made such a reckless, thoughtless, partisan statement, why ask the question the other way?

Again, you asked some questions. You didn't blow any holes in it.

Forum List

Back