Rashida Tlaib has doubled down

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The racist Democrat Rashida Tlaib has doubled down on her hate. Tlaib gave a speech on the floor of the house where she compared the Israelis to the Nazis and says that America must boycott, divest and sanction (BDS) Israel for …… well basically just for existing. The Democrats have no sense of shame because they are crazy liberal bigots.
Should Tlaib apologize and then resign?

Rashida Tlaib: BDS Movement Against Israel Just Like The Boycott Of The Nazi Party

tlaibracistdemocrat222.jpg

How wonderful that every time she opens her "Death to America Death to Israel" pie hole, Trump picks up another 2020 State AND the democrat Party head closer to the gallows

How wonderful that every time she opens her "Death to America Death to Israel" pie hole, Trump picks up another 2020 State AND the democrat Party head closer to the gallows
The Squad is the true inner beast of the Democratic Party.
They are drowning in their own hate.

I wonder if she has a chance to get reelected. Her district is John Conyers old district. It includes Detroit, the area we call "Downriver", and north to Hamtramck (used to be Polish, now Muzzie). Her district doesnt include Dearbornistan.

Seems 50/50 she'd be reelected. Hope Republicans are targeting this "woman of color."

She should resign, apology or not. No Muslim should ever be in the US government. Their ideal is to destroy it.
The Democrats never get around to cleaning their own house. They seem to have plenty of time find fault with our conservative representatives 24-7-365; and they're spending a lot of time sabotaging Trump's diplomatic win in Guatemala. The Democrats in Congress got so mad that Trump stopped their march to Communism for the United States they kept their lies alive against Trump insure a negative outcome with which they can pound on President Trump more than they already have. . Tom Fitton, the President of Judicial Watch is suing for information the Democrats are hiding from inspectors on this matter, and I hope we soon find out why this betrayal of our Constitution and betrayal of the people of the United States is going on.

.​

Oh, my point being there are a lot of Democrats breaking the law to obstruct the President from doing his job. I don't think the founders realized that someday, group takeovers of all policy would work against their good system the Constitutional system they put in place. I regret seeing the Constitution being used badly to do political damage to the rivals of the Democrat Party.

I think the American people are going to have to unite and tell these elected officials they are not welcome to break the law, and that it will in the future carry a price. We need to tell these traitors to stop trying to take over President Trump's job by beating his White House to a pulp with the hope they have of turning America into a Communist country in less than 2 Presidential terms.

I hope the Mueller hearing that's coming up soon will put America back on track.

Last edited:
John Kennedy shared some of his insights on the 4 members of the Squad, which has moved the Democrats further left, and Kennedy said the 4 in the Squad are destroying the Democrat Party with their freak show.

John Kennedy shared some of his insights on the 4 members of the Squad, which has moved the Democrats further left, and Kennedy said the 4 in the Squad are destroying the Democrat Party with their freak show.

they are so despicable that they even make Pelosi look reasonable

they are so despicable that they even make Pelosi look reasonable

Sometimes Pelosi is the soul of reason, and sometimes she is the freak show as well. I hope Nancy takes her bipolar meds on a regular basis.

I wonder if she has a chance to get reelected. Her district is John Conyers old district. It includes Detroit, the area we call "Downriver", and north to Hamtramck (used to be Polish, now Muzzie). Her district doesnt include Dearbornistan.

Seems 50/50 she'd be reelected. Hope Republicans are targeting this "woman of color."
Somebody needs to strip these criminal traitors of their foreign policy committee memberships. They are so strong in their support of enemies of the USA they refuse to support the President's keeping his oath of office to provide protection for American citizens. They want to take all the money out of the treasury and give it away with no strings attached to interlopers crossing the border illegally and criminally. They want to pick America's pockets and not benefit we the people. They want to benefit their pet rock of the month club which nobody knows about but them. Most of them are hiding the truth under their desks, while they're transferring the onus that should be on them to "orange man bad."

I'm sick of it.

Truth is "the squad" just says out loud what most Democrats believe but hide.
I thought America learned a lesson from World War II that jealousy, hatred, and intolerance were behind taking out the entire population of Jews (except for a few gifted doctors and scientists). Hitler cratered to the Mufti of Jerusalem who was very excited about destroying the Jewish population off the face of the earth. Rashida is acting like the Mufti of Jerusalem, and Nancy Pelosi is acting like Hitler.

It is completely without due notice a total horror to me that the Democrats would be led into creating a holocaust against our Jewish neighbors whose ancestors funded George Washington's victory over the British, who finally gave up, collected their soldiers, and went home to their crazy king George III who wasn't quite finished punishing the new America's United States.

So if the Democrats want a secret genocide of Jews, I don't think those in the universities brainwashing America's kids into killing Jews is gonna work out.

If we don't stop this garbage quickly, our society will convert itself into a Fourth Reich to quench Empress Rashida Tlaib's blood thirst.

And without a link, that's just what I think after being unable to digest the hatred coming out of the first and second generation America- and Israel-hating anarchists so ably brainwashed by Academia's Democrats whose theories never witnessed Europe's 500 sites of detaining, harassing, and murdering the Jewish population in Europe who simply didn't get out before Krystalnacht the night of November 9-10, 1938, in Germany by Hitler's Nazis.

Krystalnacht was for the broken glass shattered when armed gunmen and other bullies destroyed homes and Synagogues where Jewish people lived. Broken glass was found everywhere the morning of November 10, 1938.

After that, the Nazis were emboldened to deport Jews from their country because they, like Pelosi and her demonic fellows in the US Congress, had slandered the Jews with the aid of the German press, to the point of groupthink-style insanity that killing the Jews was the only solution to the headaches brought upon Germany by the poverty imposed on the country by the Kaiser's World War I that failed to beat Allies who stood up to their ambitions and beat them back to Berlin.

Last edited:
Truth is "the squad" just says out loud what most Democrats believe but hide.
i don't believe most democrats feel this way anymore than most conservatives are white supremacists.

it's just easier for many to hate and assume the worst of the stereotypes on all than realize the differences between groups are not as vast as the commonalities we refuse to recognize.

The racist Democrat Rashida Tlaib has doubled down on her hate. Tlaib gave a speech on the floor of the house where she compared the Israelis to the Nazis and says that America must boycott, divest and sanction (BDS) Israel for …… well basically just for existing. The Democrats have no sense of shame because they are crazy liberal bigots.

Rashida Tlaib: BDS Movement Against Israel Just Like The Boycott Of The Nazi Party
Tlaib and a few others believe we should boycott, divest and sanction Israel for their occupation of Palestinian territory, for denying Palestinians in Israel equal human rights, and for running an apartheid system that holds Palestinians in abject misery.
I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but that is why she and others who are in favor of BDS are promoting nonviolent economic pressure to encourage Israel to change its attitude toward Palestinians.

This is only the major concentration-detaining-or-extermination camps in Europe. Couldn't find one I saw a few weeks back. Sorry. It showed everything from camps in Africa, Eurasia and Europe.

430px-MajorConcentrationCamps.png

Source: (Wikipedia) Nazi concentration camps - Wikipedia

List of 50 top Holocaust movies are here if you attended a University class in which an instructor brainwashed you and your fellow students and you are having trouble knowing whether the holocaust really happened:
The 50 Most Moving Holocaust Films - IMDb

Last edited:

Tlaib and a few others believe we should boycott, divest and sanction Israel for their occupation of Palestinian territory, for denying Palestinians in Israel equal human rights, and for running an apartheid system that holds Palestinians in abject misery.
I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but that is why she and others who are in favor of BDS are promoting nonviolent economic pressure to encourage Israel to change its attitude toward Palestinians.
I think the reason why the Palestinians are in "abject misery" is because the spend all of their time hating instead of being productive.

I think the reason why the Palestinians are in "abject misery" is because the spend all of their time hating instead of being productive.
Could be.

Forum List

Back