almost 100 thousand people will attend President Trump rally for Lyin Ted Cruz in Houston on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump insults Cruz, his father, and his wife, and Ted crawls on his knees to trump asking him to come to Texas and help him out with his election. Such a wimp.

There was no crawling or begging. They made their peace two years ago.

President needs the Senate. He knows he needs it so he is out making sure we win seats

That can’t be right. I keep hearing that Texas hates Trump and is voting a Beta... Er Beto next month

You are correct, it is not right. the venue only holds 19,000. The OP is full of shit. but he is a Trump sheep so that is to be expected.

There won't even be half of that 19,000.

No, probably at least twice that. Trump was in blue territory two weeks ago with people hanging outside in the cold weather because the place was packed. Pretty sure he can easily do the same in Texas

That can’t be right. I keep hearing that Texas hates Trump and is voting a Beta... Er Beto next month

You are correct, it is not right. the venue only holds 19,000. The OP is full of shit. but he is a Trump sheep so that is to be expected.

No, probably at least twice that. Trump was in blue territory two weeks ago with people hanging outside in the cold weather because the place was packed. Pretty sure he can easily do the same in Texas

The rally organizers are having to use camera angles to not show all of the empty seats. Less and less people are attending them. The MSM, and even Fox isn't covering them. Only soundbites are used in segments.

There are no rallies where anywhere near 19,000 people attended, and there will be half, or even less at the next one.

The rally organizers are having to use camera angles to not show all of the empty seats. Less and less people are attending them. The MSM, and even Fox isn't covering them. Only soundbites are used in segments.

There are no rallies where anywhere near 19,000 people attended, and there will be half, or even less at the next one.

I guess we will find out

When was Trump in blue territory?

Trump insults Cruz, his father, and his wife, and Ted crawls on his knees to trump asking him to come to Texas and help him out with his election. Such a wimp.

President needs the Senate. He knows he needs it so he is out making sure we win seats

There was a lot of crawling. I do not recall Trump apologizing for attacking Cruz's wife or father, yet Cruz will suck up to him.

rather pathetic.

Sorry bout that,

1. I reserved two sears.
  2. I will support my President supporting a seat.
  3. The way things are going, President Trump might clean this crap out in 8 months!
  4. I'm for it!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There was a lot of crawling. I do not recall Trump apologizing for attacking Cruz's wife or father, yet Cruz will suck up to him.

rather pathetic.

Rafael Cruz kissing the mans ass that publicly insulted his wife.

That is the very epitome of every Republican male in America.

I guess we will find out

We've found out the last 10 rallies that haven't produced the numbers. I guess number 11 will be the one.

i'm Lyin Basquebromance, turns out it will be around 75 to 80 thousand folks.

55 thousands folks attended a willie nelson concert supporting congressman o'rourke

trump > willie nelson!

Why do you lie?

It is so easy to show how big of a dumbass you are!

NYT corrects crowd size estimate at Nashville rally after Trump criticism

i cant wait. this will be crazy. John Culberson wont be attending, even though he represents Houston in congress.

You like to be entertained, huh?

Some childish name calling, some childish boasting, some other childish shit. Hell, it's like the circus only the clown is the president.

There are no empty seats idiot.

There are 100,000 RSVP’s for the rally and Toyota Center only seats 19,000. I’m surprised they didn’t get NRG Stadium. I know it’s hard for you to understand but POTUS Trump is well liked In Texas!

When is Obama’s rally for O’Rouke and how many are attending?

They canceled it due to no interest. The O’Rourke Family has a lot of skeletons in the closet, too many to name here...

i cant wait. this will be crazy. John Culberson wont be attending, even though he represents Houston in congress.

Trump was on the news stating he has moved polls on his campaign tour by (50 to 60) points and if the person he went out to campaign for loses--it's their fault not his--:auiqs.jpg: So I guess you could be at ZERO in the polls and just have Trump show up and walla--it's over for your opponent.

Not necessarily--especially in purple or blue states, you definitely DON'T WANT a Trump endorsement. In my state of Colorado, Walker Stapleton didn't want Trump's endorsement but he got it anyway through Trump's tweety feed, and now his Democrat opponent, Jarrod Polis has surged to a 7 point lead.

But--Texans are different. They LOVE Trump. Why? the rest of us will never understand it, but I think it has a lot do with them watching a little too much of State Run media--aka FOX NEWS--reading a little too much of the Drudge report & Breitbart.com, listening way too much to Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh and paying very little attention to anything else.

IOW--the ol elevator doesn't hit the top floor with a lot of them.

Ted Cruz is nothing more than a political opportunist. Senate Republicans hate him, yet Texan's love him still.
Why Senate Republicans hate Ted Cruz

Redirect to this post on this board for more.
Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

So 100K showing up to see Trump in Texas--is no surprise what-so-ever.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

TURNOUT is the key in this race. If Democrats, Independents & Texas Latino's show up to vote, I think you can color Ted Cruz gone once and for all.

Last edited:

Trump was on the news stating he has moved polls on his campaign tour by (50 to 60) points and if the person he went out to campaign for loses--it's their fault not his--:auiqs.jpg: So I guess you could be at ZERO in the polls and just have Trump show up and walla--it's over for your opponent.

Not necessarily--especially in purple or blue states, you definitely DON'T WANT a Trump endorsement. In my state of Colorado, Walker Stapleton didn't want Trump's endorsement but he got it anyway through Trump's tweety feed, and now his Democrat opponent, Jarrod Polis has surged to a 7 point lead.

But--Texans are different. They LOVE Trump. Why? the rest of us will never understand it, but I think it has a lot do with them watching a little too much of State Run media--aka FOX NEWS--reading a little too much of the Drudge report & Breitbart.com, listening way too much to Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh and paying very little attention to anything else.

IOW--the ol elevator doesn't hit the top floor with a lot of them.

Ted Cruz is nothing more than a political opportunist. Senate Republicans hate him, yet Texan's love him still.
Why Senate Republicans hate Ted Cruz

Redirect to this post on this board for more.
Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

So 100K showing up to see Trump in Texas--is no surprise what-so-ever.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

TURNOUT is the key in this race. If Democrats, Independents & Texas Latino's show up to vote, I think you can color Ted Cruz gone once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back