almost 100 thousand people will attend President Trump rally for Lyin Ted Cruz in Houston on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i cant wait. this will be crazy. John Culberson wont be attending, even though he represents Houston in congress.

Lol, as with many conservatives (KellyAnn Conway & myself etc.), Cruz was our first pick in 2016. I think it's great that they are both bolstering each other here. Trump has proven himself, immeasurably, over the last 2 yr's and it says a lot of his presidency that he is so sought after by conservative legislators... :)

can you imagine Trump doing a rally in one of those outdoor fields in Rio/Brazil? dont they hold about 200,000 people?

• Banned
Wacky Ricky Perry with a riff on Hispanic voters in Texas: “Robert Francis O’Rourke thinks that because he’s got a Hispanic nickname, he’s gonna get the Hispanic vote. Ain’t gonna happen, Robert.”

Beto is already on the way down. He isn't fit for office.

44356078_2183709848570735_6024645497631801344_n.jpg

That can’t be right. I keep hearing that Texas hates Trump and is voting a Beta... Er Beto next month

You are correct, it is not right. the venue only holds 19,000. The OP is full of shit. but he is a Trump sheep so that is to be expected.

Good for Trump and Cruz to bury the hatchet.

Beto is garbage, utter fucking garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back