Allow me to explain the difference between republicans and REAL Christians

REAL Christians would have compassion for those seeking asylum at the border

REAL Christians would support social programs to help children in poverty

REAL Christians would find Trump immoral.

REAL Christians would support giving healthcare to those who cannot afford it
Smart people know we can't solve the worlds problems by opening our borders and inviting everyone here.
Smart people also know we can't saddle working people with the expense of helping everyone.

Smart people know our limitations.

Prove something cockroach.
Lol it is straight up laughable if your dumbass claims to be Christian.

I never claimed that,,,
Luckily I wasn’t talking about you.

christians do have compassion for those seeking asylum at the border,,its just the smart ones know most of those at the border are here for financial benefit and not real asylum

christians do support social programs for the poor, but just know that comes from a community and not a far away federal government that forces you to comply,,and many other reasons it doesnt work from a fed level

christians didnt vote for trump based on morals or they would never have someone to vote for

christians know you dont give people healthcare without first stealing and forcing others to pay for it,,,and stealing is one of those moral rules they live by

I would suggest you keep your opinions to yourself to avoid making you look like a bigger idiot than you already are

OH and get help with your TDS,,, its seems to be getting worse,,,some of us are really worried about you,,,
This is just you making shit up. You’re basing that on nothing. It’s obvious you don’t give a shit about any of them.

Forcing compliance of paying taxes for these programs is the ONLY way you could possibly help all of the people who need it. Not enough people in a given community give a shit about being charitable.

True Christians who didn’t like Hillary could have made the easily decision to either vote third party or not vote. It’s that simple.

What is your plan to give healthcare to those who cannot afford it if it doesn’t involve a socialized program?

if they want healthcare I suggest the first thing they do is get a job like the rest of us did,,,

Smart people know we can't solve the worlds problems by opening our borders and inviting everyone here.
Smart people also know we can't saddle working people with the expense of helping everyone.
Except that literally no democrat in office has ever suggested we “open the borders”.

Except that literally no democrat in office has ever suggested we “open the borders”.
They most certainly have.

christians do have compassion for those seeking asylum at the border,,its just the smart ones know most of those at the border are here for financial benefit and not real asylum

christians do support social programs for the poor, but just know that comes from a community and not a far away federal government that forces you to comply,,and many other reasons it doesnt work from a fed level

christians didnt vote for trump based on morals or they would never have someone to vote for

christians know you dont give people healthcare without first stealing and forcing others to pay for it,,,and stealing is one of those moral rules they live by

I would suggest you keep your opinions to yourself to avoid making you look like a bigger idiot than you already are

OH and get help with your TDS,,, its seems to be getting worse,,,some of us are really worried about you,,,
You are so wrong about christians I doubt you have ever met one.

Tell us kid, where oh where are the atheist soup kitchens are at?

christian2.jpg

All you need is to be a real human to do those things. That is why can't servatives do not have the ability to care.

Do you really want perfect strangers caring about what you do?

images
Yes! I do not even care if they were republicans.

I guess that's the difference between you and I. I want to live my own life and let everyone else live theirs. I don't even want to know about the size of your carbon feet.
You can live your own life as I have mine. I am not so afraid of people looking at me and thinking I am a commie or such.

This is just you making shit up. You’re basing that on nothing. It’s obvious you don’t give a shit about any of them.

Forcing compliance of paying taxes for these programs is the ONLY way you could possibly help all of the people who need it. Not enough people in a given community give a shit about being charitable.

True Christians who didn’t like Hillary could have made the easily decision to either vote third party or not vote. It’s that simple.

What is your plan to give healthcare to those who cannot afford it if it doesn’t involve a socialized program?

if they want healthcare I suggest the first thing they do is get a job like the rest of us did,,,
Uh except that anyone with a chronic illness and a low paying full time job could not possibly afford a healthcare plan that would adequately meet their needs. You do know high deductibles are a thing right? Shit if it wasn’t for ACA, a person such as this could easily be denied healthcare because they have a pre-existing condition.

and yet you failed to tell me how I am wrong,,,
Your entire post is one big lie and failure.

and yet you failed to tell me how I am wrong,,,
Your entire post is one big lie and failure.

again you fail to explain why and how its wrong,,,,

They most certainly have.
No they don’t. This logic is pretty simple: opposing some useless wall and putting kids in cages doesn’t somehow automatically mean such a person wants no border laws at all.

There you have it....People Are No Good...."People", that is, except for libeorids like you, who are soooooo "good" that you have to impose your "goodness" upon all the decadent peasants...At gunpoint if necessary.

With pious fascist scum like you, who needs Catholics?

Your programs keep children in poverty. You have no compassion for the damage you do to people?

We do find Trump's previous actions immoral.

Your system doesn't provide good care. I'd rather have good care, than free care that kills people.

Republicans and Christian do have compassion for asylum seekers.

You support human trafficking, that has literally killed people.
You support open borders which has allowed multiple offense criminals to come into our country and harm people.

If anyone is an evil cruel person, it's you on all these issues.

:rolleyes:

Who died and made you the arbiter of what constitutes a "REAL Christian"?

Prove something cockroach.
Lol it is straight up laughable if your dumbass claims to be Christian.
I've never claimed that cockroach.

All you need is to be a real human to do those things. That is why can't servatives do not have the ability to care.

Do you really want perfect strangers caring about what you do?

images
Yes! I do not even care if they were republicans.

I guess that's the difference between you and I. I want to live my own life and let everyone else live theirs. I don't even want to know about the size of your carbon feet.
You can live your own life as I have mine. I am not so afraid of people looking at me and thinking I am a commie or such.

Deal. Be a commie, just stay away from my means of production.

Real Christian's would not vote for either big political party...

Forum List

Back