Allen West Uses Opponent's Mug Shot in Ad

And yet he has the respect and admiration of his fellow warriors. They understand this shit. Pity that you don't.

Broad generalization. I'm more than 100% certain that there are plenty of his "fellow warriors" that don't respect or admire Allen West.

More than 100% - no wonder you're a liberal. I'm quite sure you could find a few warriors who don't agree with what West did. You can find a few fools in all wakes of life, even our military.

I was employing hyperbole...like you were.

What West did was not honorable and was not in keeping with the traditions of the US Military so I'm certain that you can find more than just a few. It is also disingenuous to paint them as fools for not supporting the kind of behavior that Allen West displayed while in uniform.

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Does Allen really want to go down this road, after the only reason he's a retired colonel is because he was pushed out for violating several articles of the UCMJ.

And yet he has the respect and admiration of his fellow warriors. They understand this shit. Pity that you don't.

Broad generalization. I'm more than 100% certain that there are plenty of his "fellow warriors" that don't respect or admire Allen West.

Vicerally, I can understand people applauding that action at the moment. Legally and professionally, it was a travesty.

More than 100% - no wonder you're a liberal. I'm quite sure you could find a few warriors who don't agree with what West did. You can find a few fools in all wakes of life, even our military.

What West did was not honorable and was not in keeping with the traditions of the US Military so I'm certain that you can find more than just a few. It is also disingenuous to paint them as fools for not supporting the kind of behavior that Allen West displayed while in uniform.

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Had I been in his position I'd have shot the Muslim fuck in the head and then beat the shit outta the tattle tale wimp who brought the matter to the higher ups.
Yeah, their are pussies in the Military too.

No, you wouldn't, cnr, you would have been pizzling down your leg in fear and the real warriors would have had to take care of you.

What West did was an insult to American values

He deserved to be kicked out of the military, just like the voters will kick his sorry act out of Congress

Disagree about being kicked out, RW. It was right he took the Article 15 instead of court-martial, which was his right to do, and then resign.

I understand the pressure he had to handle, with the possible threat of death and injury to the men in his command.

Let's see West was trying to get information from a terrorist so oh my goodness he fired a gun near the bad guy's head!
For that he was forced to retire...Hmmm....

Murphy on the other hand..arrested for being involved in a drunken brawl. One that caused MONEY to be spent to arrest, try,etc. Murphy.

NOW which "crime" was the one that involved protecting lives and which put lives at risk??? hMMMM>>>>. !! Let's think about...
ON a scale of justice WHICH one was for personal gain and which for national security?

YOU are the reason why veterans vote for conservatives in RECORD numbers.. your hatred of our service members of what they do to provide the umbrella of freedom which allows you to ooze your ignortant ass bullshit, shows very clearly.

Allen West is a hero! "I'd want him in that foxhole next to me."

Cowboys like West give the rest of us in the military a bad name....he's lucky he wasn't court martialled....just forced to retire. He's political career so far is just more of the same out-of-control behavior...he's another Duke Cunningham in the making.

WAit a sec, first of all Duke Cunningham is an American Hero....yeah he fucked up and paid for it....isnt that what liberals say everytime they release a rapist or a pedophile from jail....that they paid for their crimes?

Second....this isnt even remotely like Cunnningham...Cunningham got greedy as a politician, so you're for term limits?

Third, you're in the military? So we should just be nice to these guys and ask them politely for information? You really think that would work? REALLY?

He deserved to be kicked out of the military, just like the voters will kick his sorry act out of Congress

Oh you're so full of shit.....yeah he should have invite the guy for tea and just massaged the information from him, while the terrorists buddies we're killing West's men....man that's easy for you to sit and judge.....wow you're an idiot

Yep, he's just another uppity negro. Can't have those types going anywhere.

Oh you're so full of shit.....yeah he should have invite the guy for tea and just massaged the information from him, while the terrorists buddies we're killing West's men....man that's easy for you to sit and judge.....wow you're an idiot

Liberals are convinced that a back rub would have worked.

We are a nation of laws. An officer in our Military is bound by our laws and military laws regardless of his personal feelings

If West cant take the responsibilities of command he has no place in the Army

Last edited:
West is an Uncle Tom sellout to liberals since he didn't stay on the plantation and keep his mouth shut.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The guy's a fuckin' wingnut asshole and definitely deserves to get kicked out, but if his district had enough nutbags to put him in there in the first place, he may get to stay for another 2 years.

We are a nation of laws. An officer in our Military is bound by our laws and military laws regardless of his personal feelings

If West cant take the responsibilities of command he has no place in the Army

Calm down sissy pants. He admitted his behavior. And he resigned.

So, it's past time for you to get the fuck over yourself.

Your sanctimony is really really misplaced.

Allen West ROCKZ.. Liberals always despise war heroes.. Check out the veteran vote:

SOLID REPUBLICAN.. for a reason.. Leftists spat on returning soldiers.. cut their pay to the point that most were on food stamps to make it.. Allen West is not only a black conservative, but a war time hero.. they are ate up with hatred over him..

Let's see West was trying to get information from a terrorist so oh my goodness he fired a gun near the bad guy's head!
For that he was forced to retire...Hmmm....

Murphy on the other hand..arrested for being involved in a drunken brawl. One that caused MONEY to be spent to arrest, try,etc. Murphy.

NOW which "crime" was the one that involved protecting lives and which put lives at risk??? hMMMM>>>>. !! Let's think about...
ON a scale of justice WHICH one was for personal gain and which for national security?

Anti-American pieces of shit don't make the distinction.

Allen West ROCKZ.. Liberals always despise war heroes.. Check out the veteran vote:

SOLID REPUBLICAN.. for a reason.. Leftists spat on returning soldiers.. cut their pay to the point that most were on food stamps to make it.. Allen West is not only a black conservative, but a war time hero.. they are ate up with hatred over him..

Actually, veterans are mostly white men and they support Romney. White men are the core of Romney's base so you would expect that.

But,

Military Donations To Obama’s Campaign Dwarf Romney’s Numbers

13187.png.jpeg

Look at the reason why. This is not the lily white military of the past. The military is diverse, just like the Democratic Party. Not like the Republican Party which is at least 90% white. True story.

Actually, veterans are mostly white men and they support Romney. White men are the core of Romney's base so you would expect that.

But,

Military Donations To Obama’s Campaign Dwarf Romney’s Numbers

13187.png.jpeg

Look at the reason why. This is not the lily white military of the past. The military is diverse, just like the Democratic Party. Not like the Republican Party which is at least 90% white. True story.

^ :lmao:

Forum List

Back