Allen West Uses Opponent's Mug Shot in Ad

Liability continues to blather and offers nothing at all except blathering.

The Article 32 investigating officer generally talks privately with the Convening Authority's representative prior to recommendation. The rep in this case would have been the Division JAG, who would have talked to West's counsel.

The basic question would have been, "Will you accept nonjudicial punishment" and West's defense attorney would have said, "Hell, yes."

Liability, go talk to a military attorney before running your mouth on these matters.

Again, you run your mouth like you have the first clue.

But the facts don't go away just because YOU pretend to know anything about what happened.

The ARMY chose not to proceed with the Court Martial.

Any spin you care to add to that is just you making shit up again with NOTHING to support your assertions.

And by the way, when you bleat and moan and piss and whinny as you do, you should know that NOBODY takes anything you say seriously. After all, you are STILL the fucking fraud who claims to be a "Republican."

:lmao:

A photo in a mugshot is nothing compared to Paul Ryan impersonating a human being.

The Article 32 investigating officer generally talks privately with the Convening Authority's representative prior to recommendation. The rep in this case would have been the Division JAG, who would have talked to West's counsel.

The basic question would have been, "Will you accept nonjudicial punishment" and West's defense attorney would have said, "Hell, yes."

Liability, go talk to a military attorney before running your mouth on these matters.

But the facts don't go away just because YOU pretend to know anything about what happened.

Any spin you care to add to that is just you making shit up again with NOTHING to support your assertions.

And by the way, when you bleat and moan and piss and whinny as you do, you should know that NOBODY takes anything you say seriously. After all, you are STILL the fucking fraud who claims to be a "Republican."

Anyone that served knows how shitbag officers are forced to retire, while enlisted members are kicked out on their asses.

Example:

For the first time in history, the Army demoted a major general two ranks yesterday and forced him into retirement as a colonel for having adulterous affairs with the wives of his subordinates.

Adulterous General Forced to Retire / Army's unprecedented action includes 2-rank demotion, pension cut - SFGate

Does Allen really want to go down this road, after the only reason he's a retired colonel is because he was pushed out for violating several articles of the UCMJ.

And yet he has the respect and admiration of his fellow warriors. They understand this shit. Pity that you don't.

As I asked earlier..

when you compare the West/Murphy's "wrong" doing..

West committed his infraction to protect his men.

Murphy's infraction was for his inability to think about someone else.. i.e. he was drunk!

I would say give me West EVERY TIME because at least he did something to protect his men.
unlike the DRUNK!

I respect his service and understand why he did what he did. He should have been allowed to retire, so good for the Army on that one. Having said all that, West is not the type of representative the GOP needs or wants.

However, this is the decision of the voters of his district.

We will see.

Does Allen really want to go down this road, after the only reason he's a retired colonel is because he was pushed out for violating several articles of the UCMJ.

And yet he has the respect and admiration of his fellow warriors. They understand this shit. Pity that you don't.

Liability, who never served in the Army, much less the JAG Corps, is blowing it out his ass.

Fun to watch and laugh at.

I sent his link to a couple of JAG guys I served with and still in touch with. They will get a chuckle out of him.

Anyone that served knows how shitbag officers are forced to retire, while enlisted members are kicked out on their asses.

Example:

For the first time in history, the Army demoted a major general two ranks yesterday and forced him into retirement as a colonel for having adulterous affairs with the wives of his subordinates.

Adulterous General Forced to Retire / Army's unprecedented action includes 2-rank demotion, pension cut - SFGate

I respect his service and understand why he did what he did. He should have been allowed to retire, so good for the Army on that one. Having said all that, West is not the type of representative the GOP needs or wants.

However, this is the decision of the voters of his district.

We will see.

Is JakeStarkey a racist do you think? I mean as Obama so succinctly put it.. "did I mention he is black"!

Since healthymyths brings up race, we can assume hm is the racist. West has demonstrated no viable characteristic at all that he should be returned to Congress. I wish the party would run a real conservative instead of these extremist wannabees.

Let's see West was trying to get information from a terrorist so oh my goodness he fired a gun near the bad guy's head!
For that he was forced to retire...Hmmm....

Murphy on the other hand..arrested for being involved in a drunken brawl. One that caused MONEY to be spent to arrest, try,etc. Murphy.

NOW which "crime" was the one that involved protecting lives and which put lives at risk??? hMMMM>>>>. !! Let's think about...
ON a scale of justice WHICH one was for personal gain and which for national security?

Seems like Alen West is a sick fuck

Based on his record in Congress, not much has changed

Liability, who never served in the Army, much less the JAG Corps, is blowing it out his ass.

Fun to watch and laugh at.

I sent his link to a couple of JAG guys I served with and still in touch with. They will get a chuckle out of him.

Example:

Wow you know Jag officers too? from vietnam? did they go to school with your "freinds at the U" ? Fraud.... Allen West is ten times the man you could ever be.

Jroc, you never served, unlike so many of your generation, some who at one time or another served as an Art 32 Investigating Officer.

I know of what I talk. You and Liability have not a clue.

You are not giving due worth to your paymasters here. You are a laughing stock.

Broad generalization. I'm more than 100% certain that there are plenty of his "fellow warriors" that don't respect or admire Allen West.

Broad generalization. I'm more than 100% certain that there are plenty of his "fellow warriors" that don't respect or admire Allen West.

More than 100% - no wonder you're a liberal. I'm quite sure you could find a few warriors who don't agree with what West did. You can find a few fools in all wakes of life, even our military.

When were you appointed the spokesman for all our troops and veterans? I'm a veteran and I have NO respect for this idiot.

Forum List

Back