Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Back up your bogus claim, dipshit:

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.​
Degree of difficulty: No mindless leftist talking points allowed. Only reality.

I did that to demonstrate the double standards and hypocrisy you guys have and you fell RIGHT INTO IT!!! Too easy man!!!! :lol:
See, I responded to that post by Paulitician where he said that "most African American Democrats are racist". I simply mimicked it by putting "most' in it. I see that you guys don't seem to have a problem with what he said, yet have a hussy fit when I basically said the same thing but flipped it. Wow :(
:lol:

Oh, yeah, the ol' "It was a JOKE!!" excuse.

Not credible.

I didn't say it was a joke, I said that I "mimicked" him to demonstrate a point about your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of some of your cohorts here. You guys PROVED ME RIGHT and demonstrated that you and your criticisms are NOT CREDIBLE.

Why would you turn it down?
$500 isn't going to influence you, is it?
Isn't that $500 better spent on RP's campaign that on Don Black's website?
And why don't you have issues with the MILLIONS spent by Big Business?

Paul will not even admit or comment that he took it.

Probably because it's not worth commenting on. Now would you care to address the questions I asked?

I would not take campaign contributions from neo Nazis. They do not represent what I believe in. Whores are easy to find and take $$ from anyone and everyone.
Big Business does not advocate gassing and burning Jewish folk.
$1, $5, $500 or $500,000,000. It makes no difference.
Taking a cent from scum gives them credibility.
As hard as many keep trying over and over and over again and again, making excuse after excuse after excuse;
You can not polish A TURD.

I did that to demonstrate the double standards and hypocrisy you guys have and you fell RIGHT INTO IT!!! Too easy man!!!! :lol:
See, I responded to that post by Paulitician where he said that "most African American Democrats are racist". I simply mimicked it by putting "most' in it. I see that you guys don't seem to have a problem with what he said, yet have a hussy fit when I basically said the same thing but flipped it. Wow :(

Not credible.

The techniques of sarcasm and satire are lost on the simple minded
Indeed. I use them all the time.

Not credible.

I didn't say it was a joke, I said that I "mimicked" him to demonstrate a point about your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of some of your cohorts here. You guys PROVED ME RIGHT and demonstrated that you and your criticisms are NOT CREDIBLE.
As if you'd accept ANY criticism. :rofl:

Not credible.

I certainly wouldn't accept any criticism from hypocrites with double standards.

Well, it was a " pretty stupid post made by a cracker,"!

Well, that is a racist comment and you are a fucking racist.

No it's not, it's an accurate comment and you are a fucking hypocritical moron. I notice that you and the other idiots who are calling me a "racist" didn't "condemn" that bigot's posts where he made blanket, inaccurate generalizations about a race of people.

I see you have the reasoning ability of a five year old. No one else's comments (or comments about those comments, etc.) change anything about the fact that YOUR comments were racist and that you are a fucking racist scumbag.

Fuck you, racist scumbag.

What mention what color your mother's skin is? Do you have some reason to believe this is 'proof' you aren't racist?

What mention what color your mother's skin is? Do you have some reason to believe this is 'proof' you aren't racist?

You are a whiny bitch, maybe the whine police will arrest me bitch if you keep whining enough, who knows. Why not present proof that I'm racist or shut the fuck up with repeatedlty accusing me of being a racist? Use that functional tenth of a brain for something finally.

I certainly wouldn't accept any criticism from hypocrites with double standards.
And you'd define ANY criticism from conservatives that way.

Handy, that.

My mother is white, I'm not a racist because I disdain race baiting bullshit parroted from the NBRA website.

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

What a fucking speech!
But you accept race baiting bullshit parroted from Democrats.

Suck a dick you dumb fucking partisan, I accept no one's race baiting.
Why should you when you bait enough on your own.

I thought YOU were leaving asswipe?

You are a whiny bitch, maybe the whine police will arrest me bitch if you keep whining enough, who knows. Why not present proof that I'm racist or shut the fuck up with repeatedlty accusing me of being a racist? Use that functional tenth of a brain for something finally.
^^^:lol:Speaking of whining?

Forum List

Back