Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Voting Rights Act under siege

Voting Rights Act under siege - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Well, so much for "Republicans are the friends to blacks" meme.

It must be really embarrassing to be a conservative and have all the stuff you THOUGHT you knew, be proven wrong on the very threads you started.

Oh horseshit.

Many in the GOP want to reduce voter fraud and take steps to make sure that people are citizens and are not voting multiple times in different precincts.

What the hell is wrong with making sure a person only votes once andis actually a citizen?

Because that might reduce Democrat voter fraud?

Yeah..........sure........wanna talk about Iowa and the way that they've had troubles with their caucus? How's about Maine not allowing a whole county's vote to be counted?

Yeah........sure.........the GOP believes in reducing voter fraud.

None of that had anything to do with Voter fraud by faking ID's Einstein.Tow different subjects in the same general topic: voting issues.

Wow, must be racism!

Oh horseshit.

Many in the GOP want to reduce voter fraud and take steps to make sure that people are citizens and are not voting multiple times in different precincts.

What the hell is wrong with making sure a person only votes once andis actually a citizen?

Because that might reduce Democrat voter fraud?

Yeah..........sure........wanna talk about Iowa and the way that they've had troubles with their caucus? How's about Maine not allowing a whole county's vote to be counted?

None of that had anything to do with Voter fraud by faking ID's Einstein.Tow different subjects in the same general topic: voting issues.

Wow, must be racism!

No, it was voter fraud via voter supression........

(Reuters) - Maine's Republican Party will recount votes in the state's Republican caucus following complaints that totals from some towns were not included in state results showing a 194-vote victory for Mitt Romney over Ron Paul.

In addition, Republicans in Maine's sparsely populated Washington County will hold their caucus on Saturday after an earlier attempt was postponed by a snowstorm.

"We have worked diligently to contact town chairmen throughout Maine to reconfirm the results of their individual caucuses," Charlie Webster, chairman of the state party, said in a statement.

Webster had been criticized for announcing Romney as the statewide winner on Saturday before votes from all the caucuses had been counted. Fewer than 6,000 people voted in the poll, which is a so-called "beauty contest" that does not bind national delegates to back a particular candidate at the Republican National Convention in August.

Maine Republicans to recount votes that gave Romney a win | Reuters

Wow, must be racism!

Yes, agreed, which is different from voter fraud by fake ID like I said. The GOP is trying to address fake ID problems and multiple voting by having some kind of verifiable ID and there is NOTHING racist about that.

Wow, must be racism!

Yes, agreed, which is different from voter fraud by fake ID like I said. The GOP is trying to address fake ID problems and multiple voting by having some kind of verifiable ID and there is NOTHING racist about that.

Hey stupid..........re-read my posts...........I didn't mention anything in there about racism.

You did.

Hey stupid..........re-read my posts...........I didn't mention anything in there about racism.

You did.

lol, Dude, Decepticon mentioned it first and I responded, then yo jumped in, OK?

I was trying to tie what you were saying back to the original rebutal I made to decepticon.

Do you guys understand what happened in the 60's and why the Republican Party is still 90% white?

In a sweeping and stirring oration on the floor of the House of Representatives, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) proudly recounted the Republican Party’s long history of fighting for black freedom against the Democratic Party’s history of racism and oppression.

Rep. West’s speech offered a timeline of Republican Party victories on behalf of African Americans’ long battle for equality. From the elections of the first black members of Congress (Sen. Hiram Revels (R-MS) and Rep. Joseph Rainey (R-SC)), to the adoption of the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment, 15th Amendment, 1875 Civil Rights Act, 1957 Civil Rights Act, 1964 Civil Rights Act, and of course the Emancipation itself, Rep. West recounted how each victory was the result of the Republican Party’s commitment to freedom for all citizens, regardless of hue.

Rep. West also recounted the victories of GOP luminaries like President Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, President Dwight Eisenhower, and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

Allen West commemorates Black History Month by telling the truth about Republicans and Black history - YouTube

Read More:
» Rep. Allen West Delivers Epic Speech on GOP’s Proud History of Fighting For Black Equality - Big Government
He is such a racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

The only ones who would call Allen West a 'Racist', would be dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats. And there are many of them on this Board. So stay tuned i guess.
It's inevitable.

In a sweeping and stirring oration on the floor of the House of Representatives, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) proudly recounted the Republican Party’s long history of fighting for black freedom against the Democratic Party’s history of racism and oppression.

Rep. West’s speech offered a timeline of Republican Party victories on behalf of African Americans’ long battle for equality. From the elections of the first black members of Congress (Sen. Hiram Revels (R-MS) and Rep. Joseph Rainey (R-SC)), to the adoption of the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment, 15th Amendment, 1875 Civil Rights Act, 1957 Civil Rights Act, 1964 Civil Rights Act, and of course the Emancipation itself, Rep. West recounted how each victory was the result of the Republican Party’s commitment to freedom for all citizens, regardless of hue.

Rep. West also recounted the victories of GOP luminaries like President Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, President Dwight Eisenhower, and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

Allen West commemorates Black History Month by telling the truth about Republicans and Black history - YouTube

Read More:
» Rep. Allen West Delivers Epic Speech on GOP’s Proud History of Fighting For Black Equality - Big Government
He is such a racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

It took all of three posts for Dave to play the victim / racism card. A New Record!

Read More:
He is such a racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

The only ones who would call Allen West a 'Racist', would be dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats. And there are many of them on this Board. So stay tuned i guess.

Post #7 and Paul jumps on the "Im being victimized by invisible people" card". It must be tough to see yourself as a victim of everything. I would hate to live like that

Read More:
He is such a racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

It took all of three posts for Dave to play the victim / racism card. A New Record!
Are you saying no USMB leftist has ever used racial epithets towards West?

He is such a racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

Post #7 and Paul jumps on the "Im being victimized by invisible people" card". It must be tough to see yourself as a victim of everything. I would hate to live like that
Then why do you? Your first post in this thread was because you felt victimized.

Then why do you? Your first post in this thread was because you felt victimized.

Sure, to someone who doesnt speak english I could see how you would come to that conclusion. It'll be ok, no ones out to get you Dave

Sure, to someone who doesnt speak english I could see how you would come to that conclusion. It'll be ok, no ones out to get you Dave
I never said anyone was, did I?

If you'd like to continue doing both sides of this conversation, just let me know and I'll leave you to it. It'll make it easier for you to pretend you "won".

Forum List

Back