Allen B. West proven a liar

I'm pretty sure the OP is a RACIST, BIGOTTED, BLACK HATING, COCK SUCKER, but his rants are entertaining, like watching some scumbag fall off a cliff, entertaining!
Too bad you are so very wrong, but do continue to project that which you are to bring me down to your level...

You'll cry if I ever want to be poster of the month AGAIN! ROTFLMFAO!
I didn't know it meant that much being second.....but second is right next to number one....

I'm pretty sure the OP is a RACIST, BIGOTTED, BLACK HATING, COCK SUCKER, but his rants are entertaining, like watching some scumbag fall off a cliff, entertaining!
Too bad you are so very wrong, but do continue to project that which you are to bring me down to your level...

I didn't know it meant that much being second.....but second is right next to number one....

Only when I drop a #1 on your #2! Watch out Moonbattery, seems Bobby is doing a #1 all over you in current standings!

If an unnamed source lies to you, you are obligated to reveal and condemn that source. It is not enough to simply say your source was wrong. Failure to name and shame a lying source makes someone a willing accomplice to the lie, being that it allows such liars free license to lie with impunity, forever.

West did not name and shame his lying sources. Hence, he is a willing partner in the deliberate dishonesty.

Only when I drop a #1 on your #2!
Is a number 3 all of the above and vomit?

If an unnamed source lies to you, you are obligated to reveal and condemn that source. It is not enough to simply say your source was wrong. Failure to name and shame a lying source makes someone a willing accomplice to the lie, being that it allows such liars free license to lie with impunity, forever.

West did not name and shame his lying sources. Hence, he is a willing partner in the deliberate dishonesty.

If the source is military West is under no obligation to reveal it

Can you PROVE that this isn't going to happen...If so, and being it's in the FUTURE, perhaps you have next weeks winning Lotto #'s?......Hmmmm

Only when I drop a #1 on your #2!
Is a number 3 all of the above and vomit?

Only if you open your mouth WIDE!

Not sure if he lied or not, however lying is all okay according to the Democrats. Obama lies, Hillary lies, Wasserman- Schultz lies, Warren lies and Democrats approve and excuse it.

Why is this a big deal and not the lies of the avowed mentioned?

Many people blogging are not educated in journalism or mass communications...I have been and know that sources must be checked to confirm what is released as information..If not it can discredit your abilities to have an audience and can put you in a position to be sued...and it looks very unprofessional...

Allen West is scum and richly deserved being drummed out of the military.

His continued dishonor makes him unfit to hold public office, as well.

Regards from Rosie

GFY Rosie

Pucker up and kiss my ass.

Florida had 4 years of his crazy bullshit.

Move the dickhead to YOUR state, you love him so much.

Regards from Rosie

I'm in Florida....buttercup :)
My condolences to Florida.

If an unnamed source lies to you, y
The unnamed source may have told the truth but the overwhelming response to the allegation made the Navy to stall the process for political reasons coming from above.

Not sure if he lied or not, however lying is all okay according to the Democrats. Obama lies, Hillary lies, Wasserman- Schultz lies, Warren lies and Democrats approve and excuse it.

It just goes to show that all politicians lie when necessary..Just like your parents did about Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, etc.,

It just goes to show that all politicians lie when necessary..Just like your parents did about Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, etc.,

So you posted a thread that is nothing more than what every politician does? Then what is the point of posting the story? If it is okay to lie and everyone does it, it isn't a story.

BTW, my parents told me straight up there was not Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or tooth fairy.

One difference between I and moonbat is moonbatty sticks to 25 word or less, one line type posts, I've noticed.

One difference between I and moonbat is moonbatty sticks to 25 word or less, one line type posts, I've noticed.

I beginning to like your style Bobby, you are a fucking jerk on many things, But I defend your right to be so...Besides, you're BEATING Moonbattery in the poster of the month count, and I KNOW that means something to him! LOLOL...GO BOBBY!

I beginning to like your style Bobby, you are a fucking jerk on many things, But I defend your right to be so...Besides, you're BEATING Moonbattery in the poster of the month count, and I KNOW that means something to him! LOLOL...GO BOBBY!
it's because he is really STTAB..

Allen B. West has been proven a liar to instigate hate for the Oblama administration, the DOD and the Navy...
Allen has a need to lie to cover his feeble attempt at running for president..What a shame for a veteran, just as bad as Trump slurring war time veterans because they were captured during war....When will the right learn that veterans take very serious their devotion to their country and should not be used as political toys?

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman

You will see that the so called honorable Allen B.West, has no honor...No respect and yet no measure of ethical conduct..

The U.S. Navy is denying reports that it will file charges against a naval officer who used a weapon to return fire against Chattanooga gunman Muhammad Abdulazeez during last month's deadly attack.

On Saturday, conservative commentator Allen B. West wrote a blog post saying sources had told him the Navy would bring charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. White and a Marine are believed to have fired their personal weapons during the July 16 attacks that killed four Marines and one sailor.

The Pentagon prohibits military personnel from carrying personal weapons while on duty.

"Flood the phone of (Secretary of the Navy) Ray Mabus and (Secretary of Defense Ash) Carter and ask them whose side they're on," West urged. "Demand the charges being brought against Lt.Cmdr White be immediately dropped. If those charges are not dropped, I will personally lead the charge to have Carter and Mabus removed from their positions."

West's story quickly spread online and commenters on the Navy's Facebook page expressed outrage over the idea of White facing charges.

The Navy quickly responded that the West allegations are false.

"Stories of Navy personnel being charged with an offense are not true. There is still a long way to go in reviewing the facts of this tragic incident, but at this time we can confirm no service member has been charged with an offense," the Navy said in a statement posted to social media.

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman AL.com

Why do you hate veterans?

it's because he is really STTAB..

Naw, NOT cutthroat enough!

Forum List

Back