Two New Mexico Churches Rocked by Explosions Sunday ...

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Two New Mexico Churches Rocked by Explosions Sunday Morning

One baptist and one catholic. That makes it obvious the terrorist an enemy of social con Christians.

This is awful. Any terrorism, of any extreme, is antiAmerican. Hopefully, the LEO will catch the perp(s) quickly and before anyone is hurt.

There are a number of possibilities.

Liberal atheist
Muslim
Black who wants to blow up white churches
Cartels sending a message

There are a number of possibilities.

Liberal atheist
Muslim
Black who wants to blow up white churches
Cartels sending a message

Another possibility is the JDL .The JewishDefenseLeague (JDL) is a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism.

What it probably is .... are operativers hired by George Soros to promote racial discontent. Remember the guys who planted the Confederate flags recently?

Another possibility is Jade Helm15.

Is this really newsworthy? A mailbox and a trash can? Sounds nothing like terrorism, but everything like pranks kids enact. Honestly, you should get a job sensationalizing in the media as your thread did exactly what the media does, blow things the fuck out of proportion. Or, are you that hard up to get people to read a thread you had no business starting. Find a different past time, please.

Spinster and Idadunno, you are a couple of sillies.

Well, of course you are. I had every right to start it.

So we will see how this turns out.

Why do you really want this shut up?

I insist that all posts make sense Forrest. Surely you can understand that? Well... actually, perhaps no.

Jake, let me draw you a picture. My post was quite clear about sensationalism. We get that all day long from the media. You did the same thing, knowingly or not, to provoke readership by making the title of your thread sound sensational when it was crap. It's extremely disappointing and irritating. Can you understand? If you're going to start a thread at least be genuine in the title rather than con the reader. Nobody wants to squelch your thread for any ulterior motives. You can relax now, Jake. It's alright to go back to mowing the lawn.

I insist that all posts make sense Forrest. Surely you can understand that? Well... actually, perhaps no.
I am sure that you don't understand. That's fine. With time and extra special schooling, you will get it some day. :lol:

Jake, let me draw you a picture. My post was quite clear about sensationalism. We get that all day long from the media. You did the same thing, knowingly or not, to provoke readership by making the title of your thread sound sensational when it was crap. It's extremely disappointing and irritating. Can you understand? If you're going to start a thread at least be genuine in the title rather than con the reader. Nobody wants to squelch your thread for any ulterior motives. You can relax now, Jake. It's alright to go back to mowing the lawn.
:) Irritating and disappointing to sillies, perhaps. Run along, the adults are talking here.

I am sure that you don't understand. That's fine. With time and extra special schooling, you will get it some day. :lol:

Jake, here's something that might enlighten you. Consider going and fucking yourself, and stop trolling for readership.

:lol: You were called out, Spinster, for your silly posting on the OP and me. That is always going to be the end result. Be honest, be polite, and we can get along. If not, well, you know what will be the result.

Forum List

Back