Alleged Cannibal Says Victim Was Willing

I agree, even though I think it's pretty SICK!!!!! asking someone to murder you, then eat you! YUK!!!! the thought make me want to vomit. Would you eat something that looked like this??? :D

what kinda drugs are you trying out there daran? in no way are these subjects close to being the same. popping a nut is one thing, chopping off the poor saps head is altogether another. janeen, I do hope that whatever the gal and fella have that made them the size of houses isnt catchy.one last thought....oral is good but not taken to the extreme, NO BITING!!:p:

Originally posted by jon_forward
what kinda drugs are you trying out there darin? in no way are these subjects close to being the same. popping a nut is one thing, chopping off the poor saps head is altogether another. janeen, I do hope that whatever the gal and fella have that made them the size of houses isnt catchy.one last thought....oral is good but not taken to the extreme, NO BITING!!:p:

As if to a child:

Joe A askes Joe B to kill and eat him. They both agree to the BEHAVIOUR. They are of the age of consent. They aren't harming anyone else. Popular society should be SCREAMING for protection of their Privacy. In fact, if both agree, the living member of the party should be able to MARRY the corpse. I mean, if the corspe consented prior to death, who are the "Right Wing Extremists" to say they shouldn't be recognized as a 'couple'?

Phill A asks Phill B to do him up the poop-shoot AND really grows to love Cock. After a time of engaging in that activity, they decide they want to be married. Nevermind that THEY chose that lifestyle - they want their cock, and want to eat it to.

If gay marriage becomes law, Man-Dog, Man-boy, Girl-Duck, Man-Car marriages should be recognized as well.

:-/

taken a life, either with or without permission is not only against the law of the land its also a crime against humanity it self, legally AND morally wrong. also ... a lifestyle is just that ..a LIFE style not a deathstyle. both parties envolved in the kill and eat thing were and are mentally ill ie incompatent, not able to make their own choices and should have been locked up long ago to save themselves from their actions and the actions of others. I respect your opinion but you are so far off the beaten path that I fear you are lost.

Joe A askes Joe B to kill and eat him. They both agree to the BEHAVIOUR. They are of the age of consent. They aren't harming anyone else. Popular society should be SCREAMING for protection of their Privacy.

Theres a HUGE difference between letting people live in privacy with alternative lifestyles and letting people be a danger to themselves and others. To even suggest that we let cannibalism exist because of consent is not only ludicrous but would suggest that maybe YOU are also a danger to yourself and society.

Originally posted by dmp
[If gay marriage becomes law, Man-Dog, Man-boy, Girl-Duck, Man-Car marriages should be recognized as well.[/B]

How about polygamous man-guitar marriages??? There's motivation to buy an acoustic guitar! :D

Originally posted by dmp
Exactly the same catergory.

If Joe A wants Joe B to kill and eat him - that's a personal choice between two consenting adults; where is the problem with that?
Where are the laments about 'Behind closed doors' and 'in the Privacy of their Homes' and such? Cannibalistic Couples should expect EVERY Legal consideration Homosexual couples claim to be 'due'.

Apples to Apples here.

With all due respect, Apples to Cucumbers with a nice vinagrette.

I think you're taking a miscontrued view liberalism too far to extreme, seeing things in black and white. Let me be strait (pun indended), homosexually as contrary to normal human nature. However, people with this "defect" and I say that with trepedation as I'm talking not morally, but in the evolutionary sense. Homosexuals do not harm society with their acts. In fact homosexuality can be found in nature as well, especially as a genetic disorder in higher primates. These primates however still produce food and protection to the colony, but simply remove their genes from the next generations. It is no different in humans.

However, Canabilism takes peoples lives away. They harm society by removing a member away from it. Not only harming the individual, but removing his place in society including the effects on his job, family, friends and other reliants.

Do you see the difference I am trying to make here? Homosexuals can do there, well whatever, and it does not harm society. Canabalism directly affects society just as it did with primitive cultures world-round.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
With all due respect, Apples to Cucumbers with a nice vinagrette.

I think you're taking a miscontrued view liberalism too far to extreme, seeing things in black and white. Let me be strait (pun indended), homosexually as contrary to normal human nature. However, people with this "defect" and I say that with trepedation as I'm talking not morally, but in the evolutionary sense. Homosexuals do not harm society with their acts. In fact homosexuality can be found in nature as well, especially as a genetic disorder in higher primates. These primates however still produce food and protection to the colony, but simply remove their genes from the next generations. It is no different in humans.

However, Canabilism takes peoples lives away. They harm society by removing a member away from it. Not only harming the individual, but removing his place in society including the effects on his job, family, friends and other reliants.

Do you see the difference I am trying to make here? Homosexuals can do there, well whatever, and it does not harm society. Canabalism directly affects society just as it did with primitive cultures world-round.

Homosexuals behave the way they do because of their lusts. They enjoy having another woman go down on them, or enjoy a rod up the Brown-Eye-Express. It's not biology. It's sociology. It's a learned behaviour - eventually? Maybe and Addiction.

Cannibalism by Voluntarily 'choosing' to be cannibalized does NOT harm anyone, per se. If somebody wants to die, they should be able to choose their method of death. Homosexuality Destroys people in a different way.

Both are destructive behaviours; there is NO grounds for anyone to abhor one, and condone the other behaviour.

Originally posted by dmp
Homosexuals behave the way they do because of their lusts. They enjoy having another woman go down on them, or enjoy a rod up the Brown-Eye-Express. It's not biology. It's sociology. It's a learned behaviour - eventually? Maybe and Addiction.

First of all, homosexuality is not always a socialoligcal problem (although it certainly can be sociological). Homosexually in most high order anmials and humans stem from the improper wiring of the human brain cross crossing some areas that should be female dominants and some that should be male dominant (once again i put no value judgement on that). It also has been shown that 85% gay men have differently wired hypothalmuses which is directly related to nerve function. (The hypothalmus serves as a neuralogical, hormanal intermediary between the body and the brain, also responsible for our fight or flight mechanisms). As for addiction? Please.

Cannibalism by Voluntarily 'choosing' to be cannibalized does NOT harm anyone, per se. If somebody wants to die, they should be able to choose their method of death. Homosexuality Destroys people in a different way.

Both are destructive behaviours; there is NO grounds for anyone to abhor one, and condone the other behaviour.

I can't see how I'm miscontruing this, but you're implying that canabalism is more grave the homosexuality? I certainly hope that is not the case.

Of course I'm not asking you to agree with homosexuality or become homosexual. I'm certainly not homosexual, and the thought the act repulses me, but do I think that it's wrong for others? Of course not, as long as it does not affect me. Canabalizing a member of the community even voluntarily can affect me directly.

Once again, for the reasons i stated before in my last post which you can read again if you wish, i once again reiterate that yes canabilism hurts society and that no, homosexuality does not. Homosexuality does not "destroy" the other participant and more so that heterosexuality "destroys" its participants. The only difference is that heterosexuality has an active community biological function, homosexuality, does not.

First of all, homosexuality is not always a socialoligcal problem (although it certainly can be sociological). Homosexually in most high order anmials and humans stem from the improper wiring of the human brain cross crossing some areas that should be female dominants and some that should be male dominant (once again i put no value judgement on that). It also has been shown that 85% gay men have differently wired hypothalmuses which is directly related to nerve function. (The hypothalmus serves as a neuralogical, hormanal intermediary between the body and the brain, also responsible for our fight or flight mechanisms). As for addiction? Please.

No No No...you are making claims with no viable evidence. What has been shown by whom? If you want to believe people are Homos because of faulty wiring, and make allowances for their behavior, then you'd have to allow that those who participate in beastiality or Voluntary cannibalism must also be 'wired wrong'.

I can't see how I'm miscontruing this, but you're implying that canabalism is more grave the homosexuality? I certainly hope that is not the case.

I'm implying neither is worse than the other - if both parties agree. Both cause damage to society.

I'm not asking you to agree with homosexuality or become homosexual. I'm certainly not homosexual, and the thought the act repulses me, but do I think that it's wrong for others? Of course not, as long as it does not affect me. Canabalizing a member of the community even voluntarily can affect me directly.

It cannot affect you directly - it's between the eater and eatee.

Once again, for the reasons i stated before in my last post which you can read again if you wish, i once again reiterate that yes canabilism hurts society and that no, homosexuality does not. Homosexuality does not "destroy" the other participant and more so that heterosexuality "destroys" its participants. The only difference is that heterosexuality has an active community biological function, homosexuality, does not.

Homosexuality destroys its participants...I wouldn't expect a liberal to understand.

Homosexuality destroys its participants...I wouldn't expect a liberal to understand.

You don't get off that easy, I don't care if you think I'd understand or not, you have to explain how homosexuality destroys its participants.

doesn't this explain it?

bachelor_jackson.jpg

:)

Seriously - look at the average age of death for a Homosexual Man. Look at the average quality of life? Look at the average rate of depression....

Those stats can be found thru Google. Do some research :D

that hardly explains anything. Now, is there definitive proof you have that homosexuality destroys its participants or is this just your 'personal view'.

I could understand the latter, but you have not proven the former even with your suppositions of age of death and quality of life. There are way too many variables out there to single out one aspect to explain it all.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
that hardly explains anything. Now, is there definitive proof you have that homosexuality destroys its participants or is this just your 'personal view'.

I could understand the latter, but you have not proven the former even with your suppositions of age of death and quality of life. There are way too many variables out there to single out one aspect to explain it all.

Just a few...

• ...health statistics which estimate that 30% of all twenty-year-old homosexual males will be HIV-positive or dead of AIDS by the time they are 30. Similarly, in a study published in Oxford University's International Journal of Epidemiology, researchers found that, at age 20, the life expectancy of homosexual and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for all men.
  • The Medical Institute of Sexual Health reports [ Executive Summary, "Health Implications Associated with Homosexuality," 1999]: - "Homosexual men are at significantly increased risk of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, anal cancer, gonorrhea and gastrointestinal infections as a result of their sexual practices." - "Women who have sex with women are at significantly increased risk of bacterial vaginosis, breast cancer and ovarian cancer than are heterosexual women." - "Domestic violence is...probably more common among homosexuals than among heterosexuals." - "Significantly higher percentages of homosexual men and women abuse drugs, alcohol and tobacco than do heterosexuals."
  • The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention report that men who engage in homosexual behavior are 860% more likely to contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD), increasing up to 500% their risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Men who have sex with men "have large numbers of anonymous partners, which can result in rapid, extensive transmission of STDs," the CDC warns. "Control of STDs is a central component of HIV infection prevention in the United States; resurgence of bacterial STD threatens national HIV infection prevention efforts."
  • Gay Health reports that men who have sex with men are 320% more likely than heterosexuals to have unprotected sex without telling their partners they're HIV-positive.

More info:

http://www.itsnotgay.com/

Forum List

Back