Alleged Cannibal Says Victim Was Willing

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Now this will churn your stomach even more than one of Janeen;s Fatty McFat pictures! Who in their right mind would consent to be murdered and eaten by a psychopath?

--------------------
Alleged Cannibal Says Victim Was Willing

KASSEL, Germany - A 42-year-old German accused of killing, dismembering and eating the flesh of another man admitted the charges as his murder trial began Wednesday, but said his victim had been willing.

Armin Meiwes, a computer expert who lived in a half-timbered former manor in the town of Rotenburg, allegedly found his 43-year-old victim over the Internet and killed him after he traveled from Berlin to meet Meiwes in March 2001.

Prosecutors say the killing was sexually motivated and filed murder charges, despite concluding that the killing had the victim's consent. Meiwes is accused of killing the engineer, identified by authorities only as Bernd Juergen B., by stabbing him in the throat.

Meiwes, appearing relaxed in a dark suit and tie, told the Kassel state court in detailed testimony Wednesday that his victim arrived on March 9, 2001, and soon undressed.

"Now you can see my body. I hope you'll find me tasty," Meiwes quoted his visitor as saying. The victim later said he wanted to be stabbed to death after drinking a bottle of cold medicine to lose consciousness, Meiwes testified.

Meiwes said he stabbed his victim the next morning, believing he was already dead, and recorded his act on a videotape that is being used as evidence.

"I kissed him once more, prayed and pleaded for forgiveness," Meiwes told the court.

Defense lawyers argue Meiwes should not be charged with murder, saying the slaying a form of mercy killing. Meiwes could face life in prison if convicted of murder.

Meiwes testified that he deep-froze some of the dismembered body parts, eating the flesh over the following months, and buried others in the garden. Police who searched Meiwes' home found human flesh and bones.

Police tracked down and arrested the suspect last December after a student in Austria alerted them to an advertisement he had placed on the Internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

Meiwes told the court he began placing Internet ads seeking a man to kill and eat after the 1999 death of his mother, whom he described as domineering. He said he received up to 430 e-mails in return.

The court is due to hear 38 witnesses. A verdict is expected in February.

Just because he had permission to off the guy dont make it right. and I cant wait to see what janeen's going to post for a pic. on second thought yes I can!

It's all about 'consenting adults' right?

I mean, nobody can be against this, and SUPPORT Same-sex marriage....

You asked for it jon!!!! first, do you think this was the physco that did the killing?

I saw this was the victim before killed! I think I would kill him too! hehehehehe

hahahaha, your just noticing this now! :D

If you do, can you please all pitch in and buy me this???? :)

hahahaha, it's a whirlpool!!! or I suppose could be used for urine! you nasty thing!

Now I should have known jon that your would laugh too! :) hey, when it's a bigger picture, it looks nice. I could handle just sitting in there watching movies! gets me away from my Husband! hehehe

Actually it looks awesome. Wonder how much they want to rob you for?:rolleyes:

Thanks eric, I knew someone else would find that awesome! I am sure it's a heck of a lot of money! But still, you can all take that collection, jon first, and send me one! hehehe!!!!

Originally posted by dmp
It's all about 'consenting adults' right?

I mean, nobody can be against this, and SUPPORT Same-sex marriage....

Don't even get me started. Somehow I don't think that canabalism and gay marriage are quite in the same category.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Don't even get me started. Somehow I don't think that canabalism and gay marriage are quite in the same category.

Exactly the same catergory.

If Joe A wants Joe B to kill and eat him - that's a personal choice between two consenting adults; where is the problem with that?
Where are the laments about 'Behind closed doors' and 'in the Privacy of their Homes' and such? Cannibalistic Couples should expect EVERY Legal consideration Homosexual couples claim to be 'due'.

Apples to Apples here.

Forum List

Back