Alleged Cannibal Says Victim Was Willing

Originally posted by dmp
Nobody with a modicum of intelligence would suggest that - the data I provided, by reliable sources, shows how the homosexual lifestyle is destructive.

Sorry what? Isn't that exactly the opposite of what you've been saying??? I must also add that I hardly call your sources reliable. They neither have scientific backing nor any perceived reference. I certainly am open for criticism, but not from an article that not only doesn't empirically discuss the scientific specifics of the studies, nor does in provide any data on its own to prove or disprove the possible biological basis of homosexuality.

Anyways the thesis that it seems to present is that free-choice surpasses all, but we know that that is not true. I mean I'm straight not because I chose to, but because my brain tells and has always told my that sex with another man is gross. Just as it tells be to avoid pain.
What I know I know from Observation. Homosexuality destroys people and society. It removes core-values from society; and lends to destruction of perhaps the most important foundation - The Family. Homosexuals, as individuals can do good things. Homosexuality as a lifestyle will only bring destruction, emotionally and physically to a society.

Well, at least you acknowledge that they can do good things. There is hope :p: How does being homosexual destroy the family? Wouldn't gay marriage reinforce the societal bond that family provides? I haven't seen many regimes or families destroyed because one personal is guy... Cannibalism on the other hand...

OK, back to the cannabilism thing... would it be morally acceptable if one person volunteered to amputate, say, a leg, and have that leg be eaten by someone else? Assuming, of course, both parties consent, and are old enough to consent.

Darin, don't get any bright ideas! :)

Forum List

Back