"All Your Children Are Belong To Us"

First off, Pop Tarts are bad for kids to eat for breakfast, get your lazy azz up and make the kid a hot nutritious meal.....

Last edited:
The Democrats will teach them fear and obedience. By Gawd, soon they will not have neither the creativity nor the audacity to ... say, bite a Pop-Tart into a dangerous weapon or point fingers menacingly.

Florida Parents Charged with Felony Neglect After 11-Year-Old Son Plays in Backyard for 90 Minutes Fox News Insider

Linked story: nothing to do with "Democrats"... nothing to do with "Republicans"... very little to do with "Whigs" .... nothing to do with "politics".

0 for 4, Golden Sombrero.

Conclusion -- Your score is:
Partisan Hack (n.)

Someone who cares more about supporting a particular party or ideology than supporting what is morally right, or factually true.

You may be a partisan hack if:
- the other side is to blame totally for all that is wrong in the country.
- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.
- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

/thread

First off, it's called the Democratic Party

Your point?

both parties have assholes and there is no shortage of them in law enforcement

Oh, I agree 100%. However, law enforcement would not act upon such normal activities as a child playing in his own backyard had there not been some legal reason to do so, and the problem is that such a legal reason even exists.

There was a similar incident and legal case in Maryland recently, and we all know Maryland is about as Commie as one can find in the US.

They are not, but enjoy the bulk of the blame over the last six decades or so.

- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.

Count me out on that. Do you believe that the SCOTUS has the Constitutional authority to be the final arbiter of Constitutional issues in light of the concept of three co-equal branches of government? (Marbury v. Madison 1803)

- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

I have no party, and in my opinion, the only thing worse than a Republican at this juncture is a Democrat.

I must add, however, that the gap between them is huge.

They are not, but enjoy the bulk of the blame over the last six decades or so.

Count me out on that. Do you believe that the SCOTUS has the Constitutional authority to be the final arbiter of Constitutional issues in light of the concept of three co-equal branches of government? (Marbury v. Madison 1803)

I have no party, and in my opinion, the only thing worse than a Republican at this juncture is a Democrat.

I must add, however, that the gap between them is huge.
Hardly, as laws are passed in all states by both parties which infringe on your ideology...

Forum List

Back