Groomer Alert: LGBTQ youtubers/TikTok creators claim all your children belong to us and that they will raise your children just right.

Do they tea h the little ones how to use sex toys? Do they instruct them on masturbation techniques?

In other words grooming is very specific to a criminal act.

But you already know that.
Hardly. How do you think pedos groom children? Your claims, whether right/wrong lack the context of age…who are talking to about masturbation, and who is “they”?

In the meantime, if you don’t think sexualizing little kids by teaching them sexual behaviors, postures, putting them into sexual outfits and make up isn’t grooming then you are as much a part of the problem as those you criticize.

Oh. So that makes them ok I guess.
I don't see anyone here saying that child beauty pageants are okay... except for the pro LGBTQ crowd trying to use the issue as a red herring.

The point being made is that that the kids aren't being forced to participate in them by a Govt entity like the education system, as is the case with "teaching" young children about "alternative" lifestyles in the classroom.

Hardly. How do you think pedos groom children? Your claims, whether right/wrong lack the context of age…who are talking to about masturbation, and who is “they”?

In the meantime, if you don’t think sexualizing little kids by teaching them sexual behaviors, postures, putting them into sexual outfits and make up isn’t grooming then you are as much a part of the problem as those you criticize.

What we are left with is you trying to argue that dressing girls up and having them compete based on non-sexual principles of feminine beauty somehow constitutes abusive sexually grooming them; but explicitly “teaching” them about depraved and insane sexual perversions such as homosexuality and transsexuality, and encouraging them in that direction, does not.

What is wrong with this picture?

What we are left with is you trying to argue that dressing girls up and having them compete based on non-sexual principles of feminine beauty somehow constitutes abusive sexually grooming them; but explicitly “teaching” them about depraved and insane sexual perversions such as homosexuality and transsexuality, and encouraging them in that direction, does not.

What is wrong with this picture?
Did you LOOK at the pictures? Non sexual? Wonder how many pedos are drooling over them. Why are kindergartners learning how to grind their hips and strike sexually provocative poses In order to win?

These conservatives so badly want to see trans and gay people attacked and killed. That's the purpose of their lies.

Yes, they want all liberals dead as well. But they really, really, REALLY want to see trans and gay people murdered.
Damn, you sure are delusional.

Did you LOOK at the pictures? Non sexual? Wonder how many pedos are drooling over them. Why are kindergartners learning how to grind their hips and strike sexually provocative poses In order to win?

I look at those pictures, and see very cute little girls, albeit more “made-up” than I really like. You're the one looking at them and seeing them as sexual.

What does this tell us about you?

Federal Lawsuit.............Schools purposely LYING TO THE PARENTS and pushing genders on a 13 year old.........

Told MOM you have NO RIGHT TO KNOW THIS.........This is the one that spurred the law in Florida........On another thread I posted the moms video and she said the same thing is happening in 12 other school districts in Florida..........

I look at those pictures, and see very cute little girls, albeit more “made-up” than I really like. You're the one looking at them and seeing them as sexual.

What does this tell us about you?

The fact that, despite your obsession with the sexualization of children, you do not see these “beauty pageants” as sexualization says a lot about you.

What do you suppose that is?

Those pageants often do sexualize children. They're often sickening actually.

But we live in binary times. Parents putting their children on show = good because parents are always right. Teachers teaching = bad because "indoctrination", because apparently almost all teachers are "groomers"

Stupid times. We're just stone cold stupid much too often.
You said it, totally agree. :(

I did see the pictures that were posted earlier in this thread. No doubt, someone with pedophiliac tendencies might look at those pictures, and see something sexually-stimulating, but all I saw was beautiful young girls, a bit too made-up for my liking, but not anything sexual. We can argue whether it is a good thing or not to encourage young girls to put such emphasis on such concepts of feminine beauty; but you have to have a really fucked-up mind to see that as being in any way comparable to explicitly “teaching” young children about, and guiding them toward, depraved sexual perversions such as homosexuality, transsexuality, and such; and to think that you have, here, any basis for a tu quoque argument in defense of the latter.

But then, I think that it is already very well-established that you are, indeed, at least that fucked up, and most likely, much more so. No sane human being could ever defend the sick, depraved shit that you've lately been defending.
You look at sexualized 5 yr olds and see “beautiful young girls”.

5 yr olds are children, not sexual objects. The fact you you see them mimicking adults and “shaking their booty” as “beautiful young girls” is gross. Shouldn’t they be allowed to be children?

you only want the THEORY of Evolution do you. Well hasn't that worked out so well!! LOLOL
There's nothing wrong with looking at all points of view instead of the left's penchant for shouting down anyone elses point of view they disagree with. What has happened to the alleged original beliefs of the left? hmmm.

and bible literacy, classic.....i haven't seen heather has two mommies on the Classical book must read list. LOLOL or how about this one....Everybody Poops. Like they don't know this already. LOLOL Liberal higher education...no wonder we're in the mess we're in. LOLOL
Only one point of view is thus far backed by science and it isn’t creationism.

The fact that, despite your obsession with the sexualization of children, you do not see these “beauty pageants” as sexualization says a lot about you.

What do you suppose that is?

I look at a picture of a bunch of very cute little girls, a bit more “made-up” than usual, and I see a bunch of very cute little girls.

You look at that same picture, and see something sexual.

And you're the one who is openly defending the sexual grooming, brainwashing, and abuse of young children.

And you're trying to tell me that I'm the one with whom there is something wrong?

A man is taking a Rorschach test
The doctor shows him an inkblot, and the man says "That looks like a huge pair of breasts".
The doctor shows him another inkblot, and the man says "That looks like a big thick cock".
The doctor shows him another inkblot, and the man says "That looks like a man fucking a woman in the ass".
At this point the doctor puts the inkblots away, and says, "Well, it seems as though you may be obsessed with sex".
And the patient says, "Me, obsessed with sex? You're the one who's showing me all these filthy pictures!"

You look at sexualized 5 yr [sic] olds and see “beautiful young girls”.

5 yr [sic] olds are children, not sexual objects. The fact you you see them mimicking adults and “shaking their booty” as “beautiful young girls” is gross. Shouldn’t they be allowed to be children?

You're the one who is seeing them sexually.

Something is, indeed, very wrong with one of us, but it isn't me.

Forum List

Back