All you "the races are equal" idiots , explain this graph.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This graph plots SAT scores versus the education level of the parents. Blacks still show no gain versus the other races. Even when the black parents have graduate degrees, their kids still do awful So much for the theory that black do poorly for socioeconomic reasons. This is 1995 data unfortunately - if anyone has anything more recent, i'd like to see it.

File:1995-SAT-Education2.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-1995-SAT-Education2.png

I'm a "the races are all equal under the law" sort of person.

Does it matter if one race has an average IQ that's higher than another? No, they still have their human rights and dignity, they all deserve to get a decent education and healthcare, they all deserve to be considered as people.

Does it matter if one race has an average IQ that's higher than another? No, they still have their human rights and dignity, they all deserve to get a decent education and healthcare, they all deserve to be considered as people.
The op technically human but that's all

Those graphs will never change, no matter how many laws are passed to give someone an advantage.

I agree.

Otherwise, we'd shoot the asshole OP.

• Banned

Yeah but should they get special treatment?

Who gets special treatment? Seems some people think special treatment is getting what white people get.

Who gets special treatment? Seems some people think special treatment is getting what white people get.

In the u.s, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites. Negroes are even considered a "protected class".

The federal government does this in the name of "anti-racism"....of course...

In the u.s, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites. Negroes are even considered a "protected class".

Well I don't agree with this sort of thing. However one of the main reasons it happens is because they can sort out the social issues that are causing major problems. And not many on here seem interested in sorting them out either. So it will continue.

Well I don't agree with this sort of thing. However one of the main reasons it happens is because they can sort out the social issues that are causing major problems. And not many on here seem interested in sorting them out either. So it will continue.

Define "sort out social issues that are causing problems"? What does that mean exactly?

Explain how gvt discrimination against one race at the point of a gun is a good policy?

Why shouldn't people be allowed to advance based on their skills, knowledge and aptitude rather than based on gvt quotas? Should the NBA consist of 50% white players? Why or why not?

How is it good for a country to artificially advance unqualified people to positions based solely on their skin color?

Define "sort out social issues that are causing problems"? What does that mean exactly?

Explain how gvt discrimination against one race at the point of a gun is a good policy?

Why shouldn't people be allowed to advance based on their skills, knowledge and aptitude rather than based on gvt quotas? Should the NBA consist of 50% white players? Why or why not?

How is it good for a country to artificially advance unqualified people to positions based solely on their skin color?

It means the US has major social problems. It means that without someone doing anything they won't get sorted out. There are far too many social problems for me to list here.

I don't know which govt discriminates against a race at the point of a gun.

People should be able to advance based on their skills, knowledge and aptitude. However they need a decent education to give them these skills etc in the first place. What's happening is the middle and upper class kids are getting these and poorer kids aren't. So, poorer kids CAN'T rise up based on something they haven't been given because they were unlucky enough to be born into an area that isn't fit for habitation and growing up.

I did say, specifically, that I am not in favor of such things. So..... how good is it? It's not. HOWEVER if you want to change things, you have to do it in a manner that's just not happening and being hindered by the right.

"Mexican Americans! Go to night school! Take Spanish and get a "B"!

It's like a Protest tune!

no one is pointing a gun at you , could you cutback on the melodrama.?
besides being irrelevant, the racial make up of the nba is based on profits not "racial equality"

You see what Liberals are saying: "It's unfortunate that you weren't born White". So they implicitly agree that Whites are superior.

I was born White and I have all the advantages of being White like a 6 figure job, a Model wife, Straight A kids and a few Apartment complexes filled with Minorities that I can oppress.

If the renter is late and is a good looking female, I make her svck mah dik. Because you know, non whites are only good for labor and service jobs. If it's a man I just say "Well, go out and sell drugs for the rent like you probably did in the hood".

True story.

Forum List

Back