All Wars Are Bankers' Wars [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4]All Wars Are Bankers' Wars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4]All Wars Are Bankers' Wars - YouTube[/ame]

Death and chaos is good for the Global Elites. There's lots of money in it.

Another bullshit conspiracy theory. And like all bullshit conspiracy theories, it starts out with bullshit quotes from historical figures that those people never said.

The Franklin quote is bullshit. He never said that.

As is the Rothschild quote about renewing the application of the charter. There is absolutely no proof he ever said such a thing. It's manufactured bullshit.

I stopped listening there. The whole idiot conspiracy is built on lies.

Last edited:
Another bullshit conspiracy theory. And like all bullshit conspiracy theories, it starts out with bullshit quotes from historical figures that those people never said.

As is the Rothschild quote about renewing the application of the charter. There is absolutely no proof he ever said such a thing. It's manufactured bullshit.

Well, you're free to feel that way. But if you watch the whole video, you'll likely come away with at least some doubts in your denial. Check it out.

Well, you're free to feel that way. But if you watch the whole video, you'll likely come away with at least some doubts in your denial. Check it out.

:lol:

I don't buy into conspiracy whackos who make up lies to "prove" their bullshit. You are an idiot.

The government has been concealing the fact we have aliens among us.

Ben Franklin said, "These extraterrestrials are clever bastards and I would never have discovered electricity were it not for them."

But for some reason, you won't find this story in our history books. [cue conspiracy music]

Last edited:
The government has been concealing the fact we have aliens among us.

Ben Franklin said, "These extraterrestrials are clever bastards and I would never have discovered electricity were it not for them."

But for some reason, you won't find this story in our history books. [cue conspiracy music]

There's no reason to defend the Global Elites so vigorously. You're fighting against your own best interests. Watch the whole video.

Forum List

Back