All this hate!?

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Jul 7, 2011
Mandeville, Louisiana
Why does everyone hate Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? It had a great plot, lots of action, more sex, more humor, Egypt, Petra, cooler robots, a better ending fight....what more could one want? Why do movie critics have to analyze the most nitty gritty things that nobody cares about? Just wondering :eusa_whistle:

Why does everyone hate Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? It had a great plot, lots of action, more sex, more humor, Egypt, Petra, cooler robots, a better ending fight....what more could one want? Why do movie critics have to analyze the most nitty gritty things that nobody cares about? Just wondering :eusa_whistle:

Well, glad I didn't take my son to see that one.

I haven't seen it, but if it was anything like the first 2.....bad acting, bad story, ridiculous, stupid attempts at humor, IMO badly designed transformers which detracts from both story and action scenes.....in other words, crappy movies. It is much easier to find reasons NOT to watch them than it is reasons to watch. Unless the third movie is much different from the first 2, there's your answer. :eusa_angel:

I haven't seen it, but if it was anything like the first 2.....bad acting, bad story, ridiculous, stupid attempts at humor, IMO badly designed transformers which detracts from both story and action scenes.....in other words, crappy movies. It is much easier to find reasons NOT to watch them than it is reasons to watch. Unless the third movie is much different from the first 2, there's your answer. :eusa_angel:

Well first of, revenge of the fallen is the second one....and second, none of what you said was even remotely accurate.

Obviously everything I said is entirely subjective. That said.....it was all accurate! :lol:

Terrible, terrible movies. I equate the little Deceptecon transformer from the first one (was it supposed to be one of Soundwave's tapes? I don't remember) and the twin Autobots from the second with Jar Jar Binks. Same painful attempts to put a humorous character in that instead do nothing but make you wince. Meagan Fox was clearly there just for her looks (I read a review that described the female leads in all 3 movies as being there for the director to 'camera-fuck' lol), the stories are just enough to give a reason for the explosions and fighting, etc.

I don't mind a good mindless action flick. These are, unfortunately, bad mindless action flicks.

Forum List

Back