All things considered, America kind of sucks...

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

I'd still rather live here than Zimbabwe, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Sudan, Venezuela....

We have First World problems...at least until illegal immigration and the Prog Transformation remove the vestiges of Western Civ from within our borders.
There were a couple of places in Turkey I could have lived, before Erdogan came to power.

Agreed - before. I have a few friends who have immigrated from Turkey. From their discriptions, it really sounded fabulous pre-Erdogan.

Maybe that $3.1 Billion dollars that went to Israel should have been used here first.

I'd rather that we kept the money Obabble gave to Iran, and cut back the scope of what the Feds do to national security, trade and treaties, and enforcing the law.
Wasn’t our money, bimbo.

Pinning the derpometer again, aintcha. Obabble violated the law by laundering cash to give to Iran. That's just one of his numerous scandals.

[
You have very bad reading comprehension skills. I said the care was of quality, but the point is poor people can’t afford much of it. A poor person is basically fucked if they have a fatal illness.

So you lied.

We provide state paid for medical care to the poor, and to illegal aliens.
For emergencies in the hospital you idiot. They do nothing to treat actual diseases like Cancer. Shit like Medicaid doesn’t do jack shit for that kind of recovery either.

Stop lying commie.

Medicaid Home | Medicaid.gov
Oh gee. Just the website. What compelling evidence!

[
You have very bad reading comprehension skills. I said the care was of quality, but the point is poor people can’t afford much of it. A poor person is basically fucked if they have a fatal illness.

So you lied.

We provide state paid for medical care to the poor, and to illegal aliens.
For emergencies in the hospital you idiot. They do nothing to treat actual diseases like Cancer. Shit like Medicaid doesn’t do jack shit for that kind of recovery either.

Stop lying commie.

Medicaid Home | Medicaid.gov
Oh gee. Just the website. What compelling evidence!

Medicaid is something you never heard of, stupid?

If you are poor, you get free medical care.

Simple as that.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

:CryingCow: Whaaaaa....The Republicans won't let us turn America into a third world shithole... Whaaaaaaaa

It is obvious why the OP thinks it sucks................it is the company he keeps.........they kinda suck.......

Maybe that $3.1 Billion dollars that went to Israel should have been used here first.

I'd rather that we kept the money Obabble gave to Iran, and cut back the scope of what the Feds do to national security, trade and treaties, and enforcing the law.
Wasn’t our money, bimbo.
Because when the government confiscates money in a crime, they always give it back. God, this "it wasn't our money" bullshit has to stop. It makes you sound dumb as fuck.

LMGTFY -- cheapest one way ticket to Europe

I'll kick in $20 if you promise never to return.
Even if I did, America would still suck. This is of course not about me. Duh.

My little piece of America is quite wonderful and I'm extraordinarily blessed to live here.

IOW, I would never, ever want to live anywhere else.

I'm happy...and I want you to be happy too...so please, go forth to foreign lands, live well and prosper.
I feel the exact same way.
Have a peaceful place in the country,
Crime is rare, taxes are low, property is affordable, recreation is right out my door, and still within 50 miles of Twin Cities.

One guess on the political shade of my exurban county to the pessimistic posters and haters of America.

Its red.

Let's be real. Nobody wants to live in Missouri. That's just where God exiles people he doesn't like.

I think you've mistaken Missouri for Massachusetts.

Missouri, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, and Michigan are awesome...Maryland and Massachusetts, not so much. (Garrett County, MD excluded...it is also awesome)

Just to be safe, at Erie, PA, I turn around and head back West.

Michigan sucks balls. I've listened to poeple who live there complain about it for hours, and the weather is the worst in the country.
Yep, that’s our story and we’re stickin’ to it. This is a terrible place for year-round outdoor activities. Just awful.

You can thank liberal scum for all of that.

The Weak Whyte Supremacists attack on America suggests a clampdown and lockup of this Filth until we figure what is going on here.

At least you faggots are coming out and admitting you hate America.

Forum List

Back