All things considered, America kind of sucks...

If you're going to start a moronic thread, could you at least make it funny.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations
Illegal wetbacks have dropped millions of genetically challenged, iQ challenged silver tooth anchors into our public schools...These children require constant spoon feeding...teachers spend their time parenting these troubled money trees...they stopped teaching long ago.

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.
King Hussein Obeaner spent $10 trillion on corporate welfare, wetbacks, bottom feeders and filth...He forgot we had roadways, bridges and dams. Further, 50 million illegals using roadways and bridges...they tend to get fucked up a bit faster.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.
12-50 million Illegal wetbacks have absolutely RUINED our healthcare system from top to bottom. We give away too much free service to too many illegal cockroaches....good Americans pick up the tab and wait to be seen in ER’s for six hours.
4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.
30 states, 2,623 of 3,007 counties got exactly what they wanted. A BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter, illegal wetbacks running scared shitless...Us good folks capitalizing on his amazing presidency say FUCK what the world and you lowlifes think.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.
True...the DNC and Mexicrats have forgotten that we are a nation ultimately governed by the US Constitution and We The People. You Mexicrats have done nothing but govern for wetbacks...your new constituency goldmine.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

The USA does not lead in higher education. The Southern States (college mills) do keep us down..and immigrants who come to our schools pick up the scores anyway.

college-completion.jpg

Do the Asians and Indians inflate the averages more than filthy wetbacks yank it down?

Oh look, a Communist is lying.

How quaint.

Not even close, Commie asshole.

The United States has the most advanced and effective medical care in the world, yet you lied it is the worst.

Our President met with and got agreements from North Korea, an historic achievement. Yet you lied that he is an embarrassment. Only to you fucking scum leftists,

I'm ashamed that there are people like you in America.

Not even close, Commie asshole.

The United States has the most advanced and effective medical care in the world, yet you lied it is the worst.

Our President met with and got agreements from North Korea, an historic achievement. Yet you lied that he is an embarrassment. Only to you fucking scum leftists,

I'm ashamed that there are people like you in America.
You have very bad reading comprehension skills. I said the care was of quality, but the point is poor people can’t afford much of it. A poor person is basically fucked if they have a fatal illness.

America is undisputed in being #ONE in one thing......

wiat for it...............

EGO!
~S~

[
You have very bad reading comprehension skills. I said the care was of quality, but the point is poor people can’t afford much of it. A poor person is basically fucked if they have a fatal illness.

So you lied.

We provide state paid for medical care to the poor, and to illegal aliens.
For emergencies in the hospital you idiot. They do nothing to treat actual diseases like Cancer. Shit like Medicaid doesn’t do jack shit for that kind of recovery either.

[

So you lied.

We provide state paid for medical care to the poor, and to illegal aliens.
For emergencies in the hospital you idiot. They do nothing to treat actual diseases like Cancer. Shit like Medicaid doesn’t do jack shit for that kind of recovery either.

Stop lying commie.

Medicaid Home | Medicaid.gov

To where are you moving and .... can I help you pack?

kdb.gif
Great tits.

Our public ed system is failing and yet libs resist every attempt to improve it, nor do they offer any solutions of their own.

I'd still rather live here than Zimbabwe, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Sudan, Venezuela....

We have First World problems...at least until illegal immigration and the Prog Transformation remove the vestiges of Western Civ from within our borders.
There were a couple of places in Turkey I could have lived, before Erdogan came to power.

Forum List

Back