All The Prices For Our Basic Necessities

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
are going up up up. Food. Health Care, and fuel and everything that fuel entails.

Now this is frickin change we can believe in ... thanks obie wan.....thanks a million.

Do you ever get the feeling the government is lying to us......?

realcost20101.jpg

It is called the recovery.

People in America already pretty much spend all they make and then some.
So how can the economy grow?
Simple make people pay more for the things they already buy.

I've been watching fresh produce go through the roof. I chow down on fresh fruits and vegetables but I've seen the price go up on average anywhere from 50 to 100 percent on most items in the last year or so.

are going up up up. Food. Health Care, and fuel and everything that fuel entails.

Now this is frickin change we can believe in ... thanks obie wan.....thanks a million.

Yep, you cut welfare checks, so mamas have less gov. check to give to the grocery store, and the store manager isn't going to make the boardmembers, CEOs & Stockholders take a loss, so you get to make up the difference with higher food prices.

Believe me Willow, you are only paying what you should have been all along.

It will get worse before it gets worse.
They want the dollar to be the weakest currency .

Yep, you cut welfare checks, so mamas have less gov. check to give to the grocery store, and the store manager isn't going to make the boardmembers, CEOs & Stockholders take a loss, so you get to make up the difference with higher food prices.

Believe me Willow, you are only paying what you should have been all along.

Krugman.. is that you?

Forum List

Back