All the President's men

Ironic claim. Wow, lets sort though levels of stupidity and hypocrisy of your claim. I remind you: Democrats impeached Trump over mere unproven allegations, both times, the second time he was five days out from leaving the presidency. Neither allegations where proven. NOPE! Then they continue this sham with multiple criminal investigations (all of which are in Democrat controlled areas. Raid His home looking for red herring "secret documents") but ignore Biden's same indulgences. Yes, Biden got millions of dollars in foreign sources and YOUR idiotic denial wont erase that. Biden and the democrats need to be put under the same microscope they are putting Trump under, examine Everything. Because that would be fair, or do you Democrat twits have problem with that?

Democrats impeached Donald Trump on reports of an improper phone, filed under the Whistleblowers Act, And confirmed by White House transcript of the call. There is also the testimony of witnesses who were on the call.

The second time he was impeached for inciting an insurrection, which we all watched him do on TV. And then we all watched the insurrection on TV. These are hardly unproven events or allegations.

You have no evidence that Biden got millions of dollars from any sources. You simply believe this because you want to believe it.

You’re right, there is a vast difference between these things. One of them requires be you to disbelieve everything you’ve seen and heard. And the other one requires you to believe something you have absolutely no evidence ever happened, told to you by people who have been caught repeatedly lying to you

Democrats impeached Donald Trump on reports of an improper phone, filed under the Whistleblowers Act, And confirmed by White House transcript of the call. There is also the testimony of witnesses who were on the call.

The second time he was in peach tree Inn citing an interaction which we all watched him do and then we all watch the insurrection. These are hardly unproven events or allegations.

You have no evidence that Biden got millions of dollars from any sources. You simply believe this because you want to believe it.

You’re right, there is a vast difference between these things. One of them requires be you to disbelieve everything you’ve seen and heard.

And the other one requires you to believe something you have absolutely no evidence ever happened. Told to you by people who have been caught repeatedly lying to you
Actually? You don't have evidence Trump did, either. What I HAVE is the actual fact eyewitness first hand evidence Democrats have tried multiple times to eliminate a political rival multiple times using fraudulent means. How about we hold Biden to the same standard as Trump now? Sound fair?

Actually? You don't have evidence Trump did, either. What I HAVE is the actual fact eyewitness first hand evidence Democrats have tried multiple times to eliminate a political rival multiple times using fraudulent means. How about we hold Biden to the same standard as Trump now? Sound fair?

I don’t personally have any evidence of anything, but the Department of Justice most certainly does, and you’re saying that it doesn’t exist is just as worthless as you’re saying that you do have evidence against Joe Biden.

Denying that evidence against Donald Trump exists is ridiculous.

If Republicans have evidence against Joe Biden, why haven’t they produced any of it. What are they waiting for.

This reminds me of Donald Trump, claiming that they had evidence of wrongdoing by the FBI in the Mar-a-Lago search and he had it all on video tape. Except he never ever produced that video tape showing all of the terrible things the FBI did.

We’re still waiting.

I don’t personally have any evidence of anything, but the Department of Justice most certainly does, and you’re saying that it doesn’t exist is just as worthless as you’re saying that you do have evidence against Joe Biden.

If Republicans have evidence against Joe Biden, why haven’t they produced any of it. What are they waiting for.

This reminds me of Donald Trump, claiming that they had evidence of wrongdoing by the FBI in the Mar-a-Lago search and he had it all on video tape. Except he never ever produced that video tape showing all of the terrible things the FBI did.

We’re still waiting.
Mara-a-lago should never have been raided in the first place. This was obscene and outrageous. And you act like that was normal? Republicans and honest people HAVE put forward evidence! IT gets gaslighted and ignored. Democrats practically OWN the justice system. And the media. They won't mention nor bother to investigate Biden family getting millions from foreign sources and influence peddling. Thers's tons of evidence, breadcrumbs Biden did peddle influence. But not so much on Trump with Russia, but facts be damned. The democrats RUN and dominate the justice system, lock stock and barrel. Thats why we don't hear about Biden's malfeasance.

Last edited:

We’re still waiting.
i don’t have any evidence about joey xiden but the doj certainly does

denying it exist is just silly

Forum List

Back