All the presidents men docu...on MSNBC is soooo familiar with this clown.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I was in my late teens when tricky dicky was raising hell on our constitution and as a teen, I was too busy working to have pool money for the summer. Little did I know, I'd get a repeat performance with yet another slimey republican....ie Trump

I was in my late teens when tricky dicky was raising hell on our constitution and as a teen, I was too busy working to have pool money for the summer. Little did I know, I'd get a repeat performance with yet another slimey republican....ie Trump

bd900c300c451fc81f1d97a0874a7d37.jpg

• Banned

bd900c300c451fc81f1d97a0874a7d37.jpg

Horse shit, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Trump is not Nixon. You are being fed this line of propaganda and of course you are going to buy it. Why do you think MSNBC is airing it? It's not a coincidence. You are being played once again.
Blank tapes are eerily similar scrubbed servers though..

Last edited:
Poor Lefties, they have nothing to offer but "impeach Trump". And when that doesn't happen, the suicide hotlines will be overwhelmed.

• Banned
What is pretty pathetic about Trump, is that Nixon had the tapes that got him in trouble and Trump as the tweets.....So instead of threatening Comey about the tapes, the moron should have said, Comey better hope there ain't no tweets out there.....LOLOLOLOLOLO One thing about Nixon, dispite all the shit he did, he had a brain, Trump has none.

• Banned
Poor Lefties, they have nothing to offer but "impeach Trump". And when that doesn't happen, the suicide hotlines will be overwhelmed.
By the time this mf gets through destroying this country, our allies allegence to us......them hotline calls will be from you nuts that supported this bitch....the rest of us see the carnage coming, with or without an impeachment.....we're prepared...are you?

Trump is not Nixon. You are being fed this line of propaganda and of course you are going to buy it. Why do you think MSNBC is airing it? It's not a coincidence. You are being played once again.
Blank tapes are eerily similar scrubbed servers though..
Seriously? and you can say that shit with a straight fuckin face. Two ego maniacs, drunk with presidential power, who loves to keep score with those that appose them, who can't stop verbally vomiting their frustrations and both are too stupid to realize everything they say and do, is being captured. Now whether or not the orange idiot ends up impeached, thats a whole different thing, but clearly Trump is channeling his inner Nixon and sadly, as with Nixon, the country suffers because of it. One thing about Nixon, with opening up China and putting the EPA in play, Trump has nothing to offer this country, but bullshit rhetoric and undoing Obama's legacy..something that will come back and haunt us all years down the road.

Now take your Trump fuck fest bullshit and post to somebody that gives a fuck, I don't

By the time this mf gets through destroying this country, our allies allegence to us......them hotline calls will be from you nuts that supported this bitch....the rest of us see the carnage coming, with or without an impeachment.....we're prepared...are you?
All you have is 24/7 "let's impeach Trump". Just imagine...You delusional morons don't even have a majority in either House, and you're STILL pursuing this strategy. This is a sign of a party that has nothing to offer but these pathetic Hail Mary attempts. Or perhaps the Democratcs are terrified that Trump is a president that will get things done and turn America around. He'll get it done regardless of all the whining and bitching by the Democrats.

I can post where ever the hell I please, and you just ask for it with your white hating, President hating garbage. It wasn't wasted on you that the media is making the Nixon connection for you. They are the same ones that gave you the now failed Trump/Putin connection. Not a shred of evidence. Not then, not now. They will also give you Palin to blame, Bush to blame, Congress to blame, the weather to blame.
And the truth is, you are to blame. Stop hoping this country fails you idiot. You just don't get that we should all be coming together to insist that that doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back