My brother's pregnancy and the making of a new American family ( i've seen it all now)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
My Brother's Pregnancy and the Making of a New American Family

When the call came, my brother was at work in the open office in Cambridge, Mass., he shares with seven colleagues who, like him, help run clinical trials for a drug developer. The phone number came up blocked, so he knew it must be the doctor. He stood up, unsteady on his feet. Was he a little nauseous? Or was that just adrenaline? He ducked into the hallway in search of quiet.

upload_2017-6-18_21-19-26.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG!!!! Ok I just can't write anything to this article. Society has totally fallen!!!

When the call came, my brother was at work in the open office in Cambridge, Mass., he shares with seven colleagues who, like him, help run clinical trials for a drug developer. The phone number came up blocked, so he knew it must be the doctor. He stood up, unsteady on his feet. Was he a little nauseous? Or was that just adrenaline? He ducked into the hallway in search of quiet.

View attachment 134164

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG!!!! Ok I just can't write anything to this article. Society has totally fallen!!!
Degusting, The no good Obama change the USA as big Sissy country!
Full of
raw

The lefties are quite Happy now.

That is the most beautiful meme I've ever seen.....white trash breast feeding....love it

View attachment 134164

WTF over?

-Geaux

View attachment 134164

Full of
raw

Why do you bitches keep channeling Obama and liberals every single time a white mothefucka makes a fool of themselves??? You have either got to find a hobby or get a fukin room...LOLOLOLO....face it bitches, your race, ie redneck central , with Trump leading the way and the white bastards that make headlines shooting people every day, face it, your race is a lost cause and putting a liberal label on it, sweetheart is not gonna change FACTS!!! white people are violent, stupid and rather pathetic.....I know, I know, the truth hurts and it helps putting a liberal label on it, but it is what it is, satan jr.

View attachment 134164

Full of
raw

Why do you bitches keep channeling Obama and liberals every single time a white mothefucka makes a fool of themselves??? You have either got to find a hobby or get a fukin room...LOLOLOLO....face it bitches, your race, ie redneck central , with Trump leading the way and the white bastards that make headlines shooting people every day, face it, your race is a lost cause and putting a liberal label on it, sweetheart is not gonna change FACTS!!! white people are violent, stupid and rather pathetic.....I know, I know, the truth hurts and it helps putting a liberal label on it, but it is what it is, satan jr.

Come on home stump...... Tell us how you really feel. lol

-Geaux

View attachment 134164

Full of
raw

Here Bitch :fu:---------------->

177102d1478739566-butt-hurt-crying-hillary-voters-compilation-almost.jpg

Don't see the lefty's over here though do we hahah.

Forum List

Back