All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

After a legal battle that lasted for a year and a half, the Defense Committee for the freed prisoner, "Ahlam Al-Tamimi," proved the nullity of the red notice issued against her by the International Interpol, which ordered the summons .
With this legal victory, her name was removed from the wanted list of Interpol,
congratulations to my beloved cousins Nizar and Ahlam Tamimi this victory and May God reunited them and celebrate this victory in a free Palestine

All one needs to know about the so-called "international judicial" institutions.

Interpol has sealed her fate.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Juvenile Delinquents
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: While I can't comment on the validity of the apprehension and transfer, I did not see any mistreatment of the children.

Israel’s arrest of 5 Palestinian children sparks outrage
(COMMENT)

Clearly, the video shows the children being non-violently lead to the vehicle.

The video clearly shows at least one child, not under apprehension, attempting to obstruct the apprehension.

The video clearly shows at least two of the children resisting the apprehension.

I did not see any evidence that the children were harms, or placed in restraints.

I do not know if the incident was intentional and an attempt to create a confrontation. I would suspect that the kids are were being asked by police if an adult put them up to the alleged theft.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So, why was Israel in Palestine fucking with those kids in the first place?

So much fake outrage,
for a bunch of minors caught breaking into a house.

From your link:
The lack of self-awareness and disrespect on show here is quite staggering. But left out of this list of people whose opinions don’t count to UJS are Palestinian students on UK campuses. They don’t even merit a mention. Their “lived realities” are erased entirely in this letter of Jewish self-righteousness, just as the IHRA illustrations erase Palestinian history.

Wallaq, sure the opinions of Palestinian students on antisemitism don't count,
guess who's opinions neither mentioned nor count -

KKK, Nation of Islam, ISIS...

ain't that surprising? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: While I can't comment on the validity of the apprehension and transfer, I did not see any mistreatment of the children.

(COMMENT)

The video clearly shows at least one child, not under apprehension, attempting to obstruct the apprehension.

The video clearly shows at least two of the children resisting the apprehension.

I did not see any evidence that the children were harms, or placed in restraints.

I do not know if the incident was intentional and an attempt to create a confrontation. I would suspect that the kids are were being asked by police if an adult put them up to the alleged theft.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Try throwing stones day in day out at soldiers in another country and see what happens .

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Try throwing stones day in day out at soldiers in another country and see what happens .
I don't know. How many other countries have foreign troops to throw stones at?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Problem with your post is that Israel is a sovereign nation.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Irrelevant.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Pal’istan is a country?

Indeed, your conspiracy theories are a hoot.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Irrelevant.

Deflection.

Forum List

Back