All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Judge Rejects Application of Israeli Law in Landmark Defamation Case Against Palestinian Activist

“What this judge brilliantly uncovered is that Israeli law is inherently inconsistent with American values.” — Attorney Haytham Faraj

After a legal battle that lasted for a year and a half, the Defense Committee for the freed prisoner, "Ahlam Al-Tamimi," proved the nullity of the red notice issued against her by the International Interpol, which ordered the summons .
With this legal victory, her name was removed from the wanted list of Interpol,
congratulations to my beloved cousins Nizar and Ahlam Tamimi this victory and May God reunited them and celebrate this victory in a free Palestine

Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Israeli soldiers harass students on US campus

I just saw this video fir the first time,great stuff.
Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Israeli soldiers harass students on US campus

I just saw this video fir the very first time thanks for sharing it montelatici. :thankusmile:

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Shooting Incident
⁜→ LA RAM FAN, et al,

BLUF: "DISCLAIMER: Please note that transcripts for The Real News Network are typed from a recording of the program. TRNN cannot guarantee their complete accuracy." → There may be many reasons why this story and the publicity of this 5-year-old (11 December 2015) incident has faded away.

P F Tinmore just wondering,thst video was made three years ago,do you know if anything came of thst lawsuit?
(COMMENT)

◈ The story is stale. This is no longer news. And unless something breaks that propels it forward, we may never hear about it again in the media.
◈ It is possible (not all that probable) a settlement was reached under a non-disclosure agreement.
◈ It may be the case that the investigation disclosed something of a derogatory nature to the claimant's case arose and that the case was so compromised as to make it unwinnable.

And the list of the possible reason can go on and on. I remember some of this case when it was hot and fresh. One of the questions was, how could a "sniper" fail to neutralize the target as such ranges (less than 300m). Back in the day, I consistently knocked-down targets at 200m with a standard M-16A1 and XM-177 (non-snipper-type weapons & I'm not especially good marksman).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Juvenile Delinquents
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: While I can't comment on the validity of the apprehension and transfer, I did not see any mistreatment of the children.

Israel’s arrest of 5 Palestinian children sparks outrage
(COMMENT)

Clearly, the video shows the children being non-violently lead to the vehicle.

The video clearly shows at least one child, not under apprehension, attempting to obstruct the apprehension.

The video clearly shows at least two of the children resisting the apprehension.

I did not see any evidence that the children were harms, or placed in restraints.

I do not know if the incident was intentional and an attempt to create a confrontation. I would suspect that the kids are were being asked by police if an adult put them up to the alleged theft.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: While I can't comment on the validity of the apprehension and transfer, I did not see any mistreatment of the children.

Israel’s arrest of 5 Palestinian children sparks outrage
(COMMENT)

Clearly, the video shows the children being non-violently lead to the vehicle.

The video clearly shows at least one child, not under apprehension, attempting to obstruct the apprehension.

The video clearly shows at least two of the children resisting the apprehension.

I did not see any evidence that the children were harms, or placed in restraints.

I do not know if the incident was intentional and an attempt to create a confrontation. I would suspect that the kids are were being asked by police if an adult put them up to the alleged theft.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So, why was Israel in Palestine fucking with those kids in the first place?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Because the event took place in Area "C."

So, why was Israel in Palestine fucking with those kids in the first place?
(COMMENT)

Because the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) AGREED that the Israelis would have full civil and security control in Area C .

1615740088415.png

NOTICE: Yasser Arafat is out of step! Everyone has their right foot forward except Yasser.
I guess that is not unusual for the HoAP.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back