All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Land THEFT Accusation
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

BLUF: I do not understand this accusation about → "Israel first stole the Palestinian land" comment.

Is that when Israel first stole the Palestinian land I learned about on this board?
(QUESTION)

Please give me "ONE" absolute example of land theft so we can look at the elements of the alleged crime.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: The political direct and indirect support of States that support terrorism.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is an absolute "FRIVOLOUS" complaint.

WFTU INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN: Release all Palestinian child prisoners from Israeli jails

(COMMENT)

I cannot think of any country in the world that has ever created a general amnesty
(without good reason) for criminals held in a Juvenile Detention Center. There is no reason here. This is political mudslinging that would guarantee that a "general amnesty" would never be considered.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: The political direct and indirect support of States that support terrorism.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is an absolute "FRIVOLOUS" complaint.

WFTU INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN: Release all Palestinian child prisoners from Israeli jails

(COMMENT)

I cannot think of any country in the world that has ever created a general amnesty
(without good reason) for criminals held in a Juvenile Detention Center. There is no reason here. This is political mudslinging that would guarantee that a "general amnesty" would never be considered.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Excellent point. Israel is a civilized country. You commit a crime , you pay the price.

Oh boy! More fake peace talks going nowhere,

US assures two-state solution for Israel-Palestine at UN

⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

BLUF: I do not understand this accusation about → "Israel first stole the Palestinian land" comment.

Is that when Israel first stole the Palestinian land I learned about on this board?
(QUESTION)

Please give me "ONE" absolute example of land theft so we can look at the elements of the alleged crime.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You're joking, right? Israel has never legally acquired any land. Nobody has ever been able to prove otherwise.

Look up Land Day for one of many examples.

Israel claims that it won land in the 1948 war.
1) Israel did not win the 1948 war.
2) Acquiring land by conquest is illegal.

⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You're joking, right? Israel has never legally acquired any land. Nobody has ever been able to prove otherwise.

They had land before they kicked the asses of those Arab armies.

They had MORE land after they kicked the asses of those Arab armies.

Acquiring land by conquest is illegal.

Since when? Link?

⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

1) Your conspiracy theories / hurt feelings aside, Israel prevented the Arab armies from destroying the nascent State of Israel in 1948. You could call that a win for Israel.

Link?

2) What land did Israel acquire by conquest?

Link?

SUBTOPIC: What is Legally Acquired Sovereign Territory?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

A LAYMAN's VIEWPOINT

BLUF: In order to substantiate the claim that there was something "illegal" about the formation of the State of Israel, the claim has to be a bit more than the generalized accusation that a Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) makes the allegation based on the position that Israel must prove "legal" acquisition. Prosecutors have to show "evidence" that a crime has been committed. The generalized Civics Class might word it as: " Innocent until proven guilty."

(COMMENT)

What crime? Under what international law? What punishment was set for that crime?

◈ The prosecutors must show that the Israelis performed some act that constitutes a specific offense that may be prosecuted and punishable by law.

◈ The prosecutors must make the case, using witness testimony, physical or scientific evidence, or an admission of guilt - applicable to a specific crime, with a specific punishment.
◈ The prosecutors must show that there is a specific injured party.

(COMMENT)

Hummm
! Exactly WHAT lands in the Galilee were actually incorporated or expropriate in 1976 by Israel? I'm simply not familiar with the allegation. Now there is such a thing as the reassignment of land for public use through the "Right of Eminent Domain." In 1976, the territory known as Galilee was under the sovereignty of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

In 1988, the issue was resolved when the Hashemite Kingdom abandon the area and it was formally remanded
(Terra Nulus) into the hands of the Israelis.

(COMMENT)

To my knowledge
(you are free to prove me wrong), the State of Israel has never mounted a defense in court (domestic or international) based on these observations.

COUNTER-OBSERVATION: Assume for a moment that your observation that: "Israel did not win the 1948 war" is Sound and Valid. Then, of course, Israel did not acquire any land by "conquest" because it did not win any conflict.
COUNTER-QUESTIONS: What "conquest" is being alleged? What state or country was "conquered?"​

Self-Determination Theory (SDT) holds that an
intrinsic motivation, defined as being a utilitarian effort, out of a nationalistic objective, is not in itself an illegal method of acquisition.

No territory, prior to 2012, was taken from the Arab Palestinians. In fact, the UN Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs made it abundantly clear that: "Palestine was not identified as a State or a country nor could its authorities be identified as a government." THUS pursuant to Article 1, Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States, two out of four required criteria were not met.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

COUNTER-OBSERVATION: Assume for a moment that your observation that: "Israel did not win the 1948 war" is Sound and Valid. Then, of course, Israel did not acquire any land by "conquest" because it did not win any conflict.
Israel did not win the 1948 war. I have posted the documents.

Even if Israel did win, (it didn't) It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

Self-Determination Theory (SDT) holds that an intrinsic motivation, defined as being a utilitarian effort, out of a nationalistic objective, is not in itself an illegal method of acquisition.
Self-Determination is a legal way to acquire territory?

Link?

To my knowledge (you are free to prove me wrong), the State of Israel has never mounted a defense in court (domestic or international) based on these observations.
The so called Palestinian leadership has been going off the rails since the '70s.

It is coming.

Even if Israel did win, (it didn't) It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

They kicked plenty of Arab ass though........

It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

There was no Palestinian land.

It wouldn't matter because Israel could not win Palestinian land from its neighbors. It was not their land to lose.

Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. You people keep throwing shit out that you can't prove.

You're propaganda is a hoot.

You don't really understand the terms you use. To deny the Arab armies their stated goal to destroy Israel and to force their withdrawal could meet the definition of a ''win''.

I agree that Israel did not win Pally land. The Arabs-Moslems you call Pals held no sovereign land, thus no land to lose.

Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. You people keep throwing shit out that you can't prove.
Your silly slogans are a hoot. Just more unsubstantiated Islamist talking points.

Link?

Forum List

Back