All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Israeli settlers leave Palestinian kids bloodied, bruised in West Bank attack

Any corroboration on this? Tirades coming from MNN (Mullah News Network), tend to, you know, skew the facts to present a certain viewpoint.

Did You really just ask him for... evidence??

How racist of You to even question a report about 'da evul Joooz' coming from IranTV,
especially when based on the prestigious Al-Quds "Big Ben was Palestinian" News montage...

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: The political direct and indirect support of States that support terrorism.
⁜→ et al,

BLUF: I think that IF THIS IS TRUE, → THEN President Biden should seriously seek legal advice and assistance.

(REFERENCE)

U.S. Will Restore Relations With Palestinians
U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration plans to restore aid to Palestinians and reopen diplomatic missions that were closed by the previous administration, said acting U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Richard Mills. Mills also reaffirmed U.S. support for a “mutually agreed two-state solution” (New York Times).
January 27, 2021

(COMMENT)

The Palestinian Authority is a quasi-Government that:

◈ Supports Terrorism by making open and direct payments to both terrorists in custody and the families of terrorists in custody.
  • Requires parties to take steps to prevent and counteract the financing of terrorists, whether direct or indirect, through groups claiming to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which also engage in illicit activities such as drug trafficking or gun running;
  • Commits States to hold those who finance terrorism criminally, civilly or administratively liable for such acts; and
  • Provides for the identification, freezing and seizure of funds allocated for terrorist activities, as well as for the sharing of the forfeited funds with other States on a case-by-case basis. Bank secrecy is no longer adequate justification for refusing to cooperate.
◈ Supports Terrorism through the advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law. (Article 19/20 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights)
•. On Sunday, Palestinian Media Watch reported that Fatah's Shabiba High School movement ran a summer camp named after terrorist mass murderer Dalal Mughrabi who with her terror cell murdered these 12 children. And then praised the terrorist who murdered a US senator’s niece.
•. A Palestinian government children’s TV program aired a poem advocating youth martyrdom and the use of assault rifles.
•. Fatah Central Committee Secretary Jibril Rajoub: “The first matter is creating an ‎elected leadership inside the occupied homeland (i.e., the West Bank). This is because ‎we are heading towards an escalation of the resistance. Therefore there needs to be a ‎legitimate leadership that is internationally recognized and committed to the UN ‎resolutions, which may make strategic decisions by power of the recognized right, ‎‎[including] reexamining the rules of engagement with the occupation, taking political ‎steps, freezing the recognition, and possibly also declaring a national rebellion. An ‎elected [government] can do anything. We in the Fatah Movement, regarding the ‎struggle, the resistance, and the rules of engagement – we are open. We are prepared ‎to sacrifice not [just] the last of-. We will sacrifice our children.
•. PA Mufti: Sharia’h obligates every Muslim to wage Jihad ‎against what the PA calls “the thieving Jews.”‎
•. Palestinian Authority Antisemitism: Jews must be fought for Allah on behalf of all humanity.
•. Palestinian Activist Yaser Mazhar Calls on Palestinians to Carry out Suicide Bombings in Israel: We Long for Bus Bombings

Palestine condemned normalization as “a poisonous dagger” against them and called upon the Arab world to stand by previous commitments. While the Arab League is gradually moving towards breaking the advocacy of violence and moving towards normalization, President Biden is still stuck in the 20th Century that have failed over and over again in the last half-century and into the 21st Century. America cannot rely on the 20th politics and diplomacy that has proven ineffective in the Middle East, but → it must examine that reality of the political ground truth and discard those things that the Quartet have tried as a waste of time and accomplished nothing.

And, President Biden has to examine what it means to be a State Sponsor of Terrorism. Does the President really want to wear that moniker?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: The political direct and indirect support of States that support terrorism.
⁜→ et al,

BLUF: I think that IF THIS IS TRUE, → THEN President Biden should seriously seek legal advice and assistance.

(REFERENCE)

U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration plans to restore aid to Palestinians and reopen diplomatic missions that were closed by the previous administration, said acting U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Richard Mills. Mills also reaffirmed U.S. support for a “mutually agreed two-state solution” (New York Times).
January 27, 2021

(COMMENT)

◈ Supports Terrorism by making open and direct payments to both terrorists in custody and the families of terrorists in custody.
  • Requires parties to take steps to prevent and counteract the financing of terrorists, whether direct or indirect, through groups claiming to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which also engage in illicit activities such as drug trafficking or gun running;
  • Commits States to hold those who finance terrorism criminally, civilly or administratively liable for such acts; and
  • Provides for the identification, freezing and seizure of funds allocated for terrorist activities, as well as for the sharing of the forfeited funds with other States on a case-by-case basis. Bank secrecy is no longer adequate justification for refusing to cooperate.
◈ Supports Terrorism through the advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law. (Article 19/20 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights)
•. On Sunday, Palestinian Media Watch reported that Fatah's Shabiba High School movement ran a summer camp named after terrorist mass murderer Dalal Mughrabi who with her terror cell murdered these 12 children. And then praised the terrorist who murdered a US senator’s niece.
•. A Palestinian government children’s TV program aired a poem advocating youth martyrdom and the use of assault rifles.
•. Fatah Central Committee Secretary Jibril Rajoub: “The first matter is creating an ‎elected leadership inside the occupied homeland (i.e., the West Bank). This is because ‎we are heading towards an escalation of the resistance. Therefore there needs to be a ‎legitimate leadership that is internationally recognized and committed to the UN ‎resolutions, which may make strategic decisions by power of the recognized right, ‎‎[including] reexamining the rules of engagement with the occupation, taking political ‎steps, freezing the recognition, and possibly also declaring a national rebellion. An ‎elected [government] can do anything. We in the Fatah Movement, regarding the ‎struggle, the resistance, and the rules of engagement – we are open. We are prepared ‎to sacrifice not [just] the last of-. We will sacrifice our children.
•. PA Mufti: Sharia’h obligates every Muslim to wage Jihad ‎against what the PA calls “the thieving Jews.”‎
•. Palestinian Authority Antisemitism: Jews must be fought for Allah on behalf of all humanity.
•. Palestinian Activist Yaser Mazhar Calls on Palestinians to Carry out Suicide Bombings in Israel: We Long for Bus Bombings

Palestine condemned normalization as “a poisonous dagger” against them and called upon the Arab world to stand by previous commitments. While the Arab League is gradually moving towards breaking the advocacy of violence and moving towards normalization, President Biden is still stuck in the 20th Century that have failed over and over again in the last half-century and into the 21st Century. America cannot rely on the 20th politics and diplomacy that has proven ineffective in the Middle East, but → it must examine that reality of the political ground truth and discard those things that the Quartet have tried as a waste of time and accomplished nothing.

And, President Biden has to examine what it means to be a State Sponsor of Terrorism. Does the President really want to wear that moniker?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
More of the phony war on terror bullshit.

Four more years of failure.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You mean like years of your repetitive cutting and pasting and expecting anyone to take it seriously?
I mean like the two state solution that has been on the table since 1937.

Solution to what problem?
What problem?

I thought "The Magical Kingdom of Pal'istan" was a ''State".

The Treaty of Lausanne and all that.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. You wrote it. Did you not understand it?

⁜→ et al,

(REFERENCE)

January 27, 2021

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

My friend,

may the G-d of Israel bless and guard You and all Your seed with their close ones,
for generations, through our turbulent times and until the coming of Mashiach.

"Those who curse You are cursed, those who bless You are blessed"
- Beresheet 27

"Fall will by Your side a thousand, and ten thousand by Your right, to You won't approach" - Tehilim 91​

May HaShem succeed in Your ways.
may You, and all close to You prosper for generations to come.

Last edited:

You mean like years of your repetitive cutting and pasting and expecting anyone to take it seriously?

What problem?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. You wrote it. Did you not understand it?

Then why try to turn it into a bantustan state? Why would the Palestinians want that.

Again, solution to what problem?

What problem?

Then why try to turn it into a bantustan state? Why would the Palestinians want that.

You're performing the very behavior you identified earlier.

Are you going to dump your entire portfolio of cut and paste slogans?

What problem?

The same problem that all your Pali propaganda tries to sprinkle over,
and no Palestinian activist in their "history" lectures will dare even touch...

images

Report from Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873

Q. What was the cause for the Arab pogroms predating Zionism,
and was it even a problem, or do you see it just as normal order of things?

What problem?

You are the ones demanding no-Jews in a state as a precondition for "liberty",
so who is to say why you'd want that?

On the same note, maybe enlighten us,
why Palestinian Arabs never allow an African into any of their governments?

We know full well,
so answer yourself and stop pretending.

What problem?

images

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873

How many years are you going to bitch about this same one incident?

What problem?

images

How many years are you going to bitch about this same one incident?

See, if that was a one time incident, maybe you had a valid point,
but in spite all these years that you've been referred to numerous examples of Arab violence before Zionism, you always act insincere, like you know exactly the problem, but pretend that "it was a one time thing"..."there's nothing to see", and try intimidate me for even bringing this up...

So what should be my conclusion?

That you consider Arab violence and discrimination against the local Jewish community before Zionism, and the re-constitution of Israel, to be any problematic, or support them exactly because that's your preferred order of things?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is there anything that is not a "declaration of war" to these nice folks?

But of course, they don't fight any wars, ever, because they never lose 'em...

Palestinians: Australian Decision to Withhold Funds 'Declaration of War'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back