All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

George Floyd killing highlights issue of US police training in Israel

You're not giving up on this propaganda are you? If you THINK ABOUT IT -- The palis would have a BENEFIT of better crowd control and policing than a MILITARY occupation force is trained to do,...

Our Nat Guard gets both military and civilian policing training like the IDF (or at least some of the IDF) does.. But as just demonstrated this past week, MOST city leaders don't WANT a "military trained" force in their streets...

Bet you haven't spent a MINUTE thinking on this independently have you? Just dig the poop and toss it....
What propaganda?

Israel is exporting the occupation to the US. We don't want it here.

You have an "Israeli inspired" occupation in your state or neighborhood?? :eek:

Alert the media... If you DID (and you dont) -- it would have MORE to do with Presidents since the 90s militarizing our local police with armored vehicles, riot control tanks, and misusing the GINORMOUS NSA "big brother" system for Domestic spying on "subversives"...

Media now talks about US police training with Israeli police and other countries.

I'm not sure if this is known, but this was common discourse in Israel when happened - the Israeli police changed their uniform to align with US, not otherwise, and the whole surveillance on the streets didn't appear in Israel only about 2 years after US and the company pushing for biometric ID's is not an Israeli, but American.

But with all that, and the normal dislike of societies due to involvement with the law enforcement, explain to me this one thing - don't You have voluntary programs in the police for the average citizen, isn't this available in every city in the US?

I mean people should sound their voice to demand change,
and participate in healthy criticism.

But the whole paranoia can be easily handled with a simple sentence - "go volunteer".
People here, from about 10th-11th grade have the ability to join neighborhood patrols, road police, and help facilitate security of community events like concerts and other gatherings.

Gives some healthy proportions to the whole govt-citizenry relationship.

You're not giving up on this propaganda are you? If you THINK ABOUT IT -- The palis would have a BENEFIT of better crowd control and policing than a MILITARY occupation force is trained to do,...

Our Nat Guard gets both military and civilian policing training like the IDF (or at least some of the IDF) does.. But as just demonstrated this past week, MOST city leaders don't WANT a "military trained" force in their streets...

Bet you haven't spent a MINUTE thinking on this independently have you? Just dig the poop and toss it....
What propaganda?

Alert the media... If you DID (and you dont) -- it would have MORE to do with Presidents since the 90s militarizing our local police with armored vehicles, riot control tanks, and misusing the GINORMOUS NSA "big brother" system for Domestic spying on "subversives"...

Media now talks about US police training with Israeli police and other countries.

I'm not sure if this is known, but this was common discourse in Israel when happened - the Israeli police changed their uniform to align with US, not otherwise, and the whole surveillance on the streets didn't appear in Israel only about 2 years after US and the company pushing for biometric ID's is not an Israeli, but American.

But with all that, and the normal dislike of societies due to involvement with the law enforcement, explain to me this one thing - don't You have voluntary programs in the police for the average citizen, isn't this available in every city in the US?

Well you DID sell our police that great crowd control "skunk juice"..,.

I'm sure you're right. It's all "commercial value" trading mostly of goods and terrorism cooperation against the INTERNATIONAL threats.. Not really "policing tactics".. We can't even ENFORCE our OWN policing rules effectively here apparently...

Yeah -- there are citizen's patrols at ALL levels.. You can do "ride alongs" with the cops.. You can help with the Police auxiliary which has citizen volunteers helping at police stations.. Some cities have "Citizen police academies" where you learn about the procedures and practices.

And then there are programs like "Neighborhood Watch" where the police come in and "train" "street captains" to watch for suspicious activities...

What propaganda?

Well you DID sell our police that great crowd control "skunk juice"..,.

I'm sure you're right. It's all "commercial value" trading mostly of goods and terrorism cooperation against the INTERNATIONAL threats.. Not really "policing tactics".. We can't even ENFORCE our OWN policing rules effectively here apparently...

Yeah -- there are citizen's patrols at ALL levels.. You can do "ride alongs" with the cops.. You can help with the Police auxiliary which has citizen volunteers helping at police stations.. Some cities have "Citizen police academies" where you learn about the procedures and practices.

And then there are programs like "Neighborhood Watch" where the police come in and "train" "street captains" to watch for suspicious activities...

The point, these are US laws, and so is the choice for the purchase.
Could buy something else, or cancel everything altogether.

I guess the citizenry-govt. mentality works a bit differently in a small country,
where to reach any minister takes 1-2 hour drive at most.

What propaganda?

That is why I am non partisan. Both parties suck. I used to be a Republican. Bush cured me of that.

The battle over Israel within the Democratic party runs through New York’s 16th district

The primary contest between Eliot Engel and Jamaal Bowman could end up being a watershed moment when it comes to the Democrats and Israel.

On June 23, voters in New York’s 16th district will go to the polls to pick a Democratic nominee for congress. Rep. Eliot Engel (who has been a congressman since 1989) will be squaring off against progressive challenger Jamaal Bowman, a New York educator. The race has heated up recently, as Senator Bernie Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have endorsed Bowman. It’s also emerged as a symbol of the growing shift within the Democratic Party over the issue of Israel.

Israeli occupation police brutally beat Palestinian teens Jamal al-Za'tari and Mohammed Abu Jom'a while arresting them from their homes in al-Tur town in Jerusalem today.

104088364_3426732214012889_7241985723663240015_n.jpg

104067398_3426732554012855_174719563314497280_n.jpg

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The claim is that Israeli Police exercised excessive use of force in occupied East Jerusalem. I can not find this article anywhere... I would like to read more about this incident. Where these subjects felons from previous arrests?

Israeli occupation police brutally beat Palestinian teens Jamal al-Za'tari and Mohammed Abu Jom'a while arresting them from their homes in al-Tur town in Jerusalem today.
(COMMENT)

There is no "Occupation Police" in Jerusalem.

There are Border Police and National Police.

The Jerusalem District Police is distinct at the "regional" level.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The claim is that Israeli Police exercised excessive use of force in occupied East Jerusalem. I can not find this article anywhere... I would like to read more about this incident. Where these subjects felons from previous arrests?

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R
Israel has border police but has no borders.

You can't make this shit up. :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They police the occupation. Why can't you call them what they are?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R

You just made that up.

Hamas sent lots of their minions to breach the Israeli border. They failed. Ask your Islamic terrorist heroes where the Israeli border is.

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

104088364_3426732214012889_7241985723663240015_n.jpg

104067398_3426732554012855_174719563314497280_n.jpg
You have a demonstrated pattern of mining the web for pictures and then fabricating a story around them.

Doesn’t that make you feel, at the very least, dirty?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R

You just made that up.

Hamas sent lots of their minions to breach the Israeli border. They failed. Ask your Islamic terrorist heroes where the Israeli border is.

There is no border there. Just an armistice line that is specifically not a political or territorial border. It is the same place on both sides.

Map-of-Gaza-Strip-14.png

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R

"Palestine" has borders, but isn't a country. DURR.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,

R

You just made that up.

There is no border there. Just an armistice line that is specifically not a political or territorial border. It is the same place on both sides.

Map-of-Gaza-Strip-14.png

Your heroes knew where the border was.

Annexation turns Israel lobby against Israeli gov’t (Peace Now chair says ‘it’s been de facto apartheid for a long time’)

There has been remarkable news in the last few days: much of the Israel lobby in the United States is in open revolt against the Israeli government to try and stop annexation of the West Bank.

The rightwing group AIPAC has for once given politicians a green light to criticize Israel over annexation; hardliners such as Robert Satloff, David Makovsky and Democratic Majority for Israel are urging Israel not to annex West Bank lands; and the Democratic group J Street is pushing a letter to Netanyahu signed by 28 Democratic senators saying it would “betray our shared democratic values” by denying the possibility of a Palestinian state, along with statements from nine Senate candidates.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Yeah, Policing the Occupation (disputed) Territory - and - Occupation Police are two distinctly different things.

(COMMENT)

Israel has borders. Just because you don't recognize them, doesn't mean that the borders don't exist. The world does not reconfigure based on your illusionary view of the situation or your criteria for a border to exist. Borders that define the territorial sovereignty of any State don't materialize out of thin air or some natural process, nor does sovereignty become a reality without an ascendancy of the people to a power which exercises the supreme authority. The Gaza Strip and Area "A" fall within the parameters of a territory over which the Arab Palestinians exercise full rights and power of a governing body over Gaza Strip and Area "A."

When the Arab Palestinian transits from an area in which the territory was not solely governed by one nation (disputed) into an area which is solely governed by the Israelis --- that threshold (whether it manifests in tangible or intangible ways) becomes the de facto border. It does not require a map or a treaty. It is not required to meet the "Tinmore" criteria.

Philosophical, in the 21st Century, sovereignty through the establishment of self-governing institutions, has been largely eclipsed by nationalism. But the Arab-Israeli Conflict is not theoretical --- but very real conflict initiated through Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and/or Asymmetric Violence.

"Occupation Police" are usually adopted from the general population of the Enemy Occupied Territory. But nothing about the disputed territory is "usual."

(COMMENT)

The Armistice Lines were dissolved in accordance with the Armistice Agreements: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved. As it pertains to the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, → a Peace Treaty was long since executed. And when the Treaties when into effect, the Green Line (Armistice Lines) faded into history.

Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty (26 March 1979).
The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.​

The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994)
Article 3(1)
The international boundary between Jordan and Israel is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I (a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and coordinates specified therein.

I find your consistent insistence that there are "no borders" to be DISINFORMATION deliberately intended to deceive the readers.

disinformation; misinformation. These words are not synonyms. Disinformation = false information deliberately created and spread <Soviet disinformation of the 1960s>. Misinformation = incorrect information.​
  • A dictionary of modem legal usage / Bryan A. Gamer. — 2nd ed. p.283, Copyright © 1987,1996, Published by Oxford University Press, Inc., New York, New York
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Ok I didn't know MEE,
but this story serves a good example of the level of their authenticity.

Now the facts - about 2 years ago human bones were discovered at a construction site, the given cemetery was active during the Ottoman Caliphate rule, but in 1916 was closed by the authorities due to sanitary conditions and city planning. The remains were transferred to the Sumail village by the Caliphate authorities, and in 1934 were transferred the rest of the remains following the request by the Waqf (Muslim religious authority).

On top was built the Muslim Soccer Club - ordered by no else but Haj Amin al-Husseini.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Yeah, Policing the Occupation (disputed) Territory - and - Occupation Police are two distinctly different things.

(COMMENT)

Israel has borders. Just because you don't recognize them, doesn't mean that the borders don't exist. The world does not reconfigure based on your illusionary view of the situation or your criteria for a border to exist. Borders that define the territorial sovereignty of any State don't materialize out of thin air or some natural process, nor does sovereignty become a reality without an ascendancy of the people to a power which exercises the supreme authority. The Gaza Strip and Area "A" fall within the parameters of a territory over which the Arab Palestinians exercise full rights and power of a governing body over Gaza Strip and Area "A."

When the Arab Palestinian transits from an area in which the territory was not solely governed by one nation (disputed) into an area which is solely governed by the Israelis --- that threshold (whether it manifests in tangible or intangible ways) becomes the de facto border. It does not require a map or a treaty. It is not required to meet the "Tinmore" criteria.

Philosophical, in the 21st Century, sovereignty through the establishment of self-governing institutions, has been largely eclipsed by nationalism. But the Arab-Israeli Conflict is not theoretical --- but very real conflict initiated through Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and/or Asymmetric Violence.

"Occupation Police" are usually adopted from the general population of the Enemy Occupied Territory. But nothing about the disputed territory is "usual."

(COMMENT)

The Armistice Lines were dissolved in accordance with the Armistice Agreements: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved. As it pertains to the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, → a Peace Treaty was long since executed. And when the Treaties when into effect, the Green Line (Armistice Lines) faded into history.

Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty (26 March 1979).
The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.​

The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994)
Article 3(1)
The international boundary between Jordan and Israel is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I (a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and coordinates specified therein.

I find your consistent insistence that there are "no borders" to be DISINFORMATION deliberately intended to deceive the readers.

disinformation; misinformation. These words are not synonyms. Disinformation = false information deliberately created and spread <Soviet disinformation of the 1960s>. Misinformation = incorrect information.​
  • A dictionary of modem legal usage / Bryan A. Gamer. — 2nd ed. p.283, Copyright © 1987,1996, Published by Oxford University Press, Inc., New York, New York
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The treaties with Egypt and Jordan were brokered by the US. You know, the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan Hts. to Israel.

You keep confusing military control with sovereignty. You think Palestine was up for grabs by people with guns.

Forum List

Back