All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

'He's Disabled,' the Caregiver Screamed. 'I'm With Her,' Eyad Cried. The Cop Opened Fire Anyway

The 32-year-old autistic Palestinian lay wounded and terrified on the ground while his caregiver, standing nearby, tried to explain to Israeli policemen that he had a disability and pleaded for his life. To no avail: He was shot dead within minutes

Each time you guys tell the story,
he acted and said something entirely different.

Can't you already decide on a script?

Seems a bit heavy handed for dealing with a 32 yr old autistic man who's barely able to function.. Especially IF his caregiver is there to plead with them at the scene.. But sending him ALONE some days was even more dangerous because it built up anxieties that the man could not control...

Hard to use this extreme example tho as an example of Israeli "oppression" tho.. Because of the special circumstances here and the nature of 2nd guessing police actions..

How many Arab dialects are present there? Are the IDF police completely fluent in every one?????

That's what I've said when initially hearing the story - it's unfortunate if it's like they tell.
But since then each time they tell it's completely different, from not having the ability to speak at all, to all of a sudden screaming "Justice to Floyd" and "Freedom to proletariat", from walking alone with a phone in his hand and then running, to throwing garbage in full CDC outfit, to developing a dialogue about Sheakspear with his caregiver, while performing a heart surgery on passing by children on his way to school.

From day one they've been trying different versions looking for one to exploit the riots.
The current synagogues looting in US is no more than an attempt to rouse rabble and grab media attention and stir the discourse as to serve their agenda.

So how much empathy can I have for incitement to pogroms?

There're 4 Arabic dialects in Israel - Egyptian, Bedouin, Syrian and Saudi.
Guys in the Magav are usually taken from Arabic-speaking families, or have enough basic knowledge of the language. They're the Mustaaravim who work undercover infiltrating the gangs and managing collaborators.

Last edited:
From the cessation of hostilities in 1967 until the Disengagement in 1988, the status over the territory was peaceful.
Uhhh, first intifada?
Do you need help with arithmetics?
Or simply incapable of truth?
Not at all. The first intifada was from 1987 until the early '90s.

December 1987, several days before '88.
All you have is splitting hair, RoccoR was correct,

When will you have the integrity to face basic facts?

'He's Disabled,' the Caregiver Screamed. 'I'm With Her,' Eyad Cried. The Cop Opened Fire Anyway

The 32-year-old autistic Palestinian lay wounded and terrified on the ground while his caregiver, standing nearby, tried to explain to Israeli policemen that he had a disability and pleaded for his life. To no avail: He was shot dead within minutes

Seems a bit heavy handed for dealing with a 32 yr old autistic man who's barely able to function.. Especially IF his caregiver is there to plead with them at the scene.. But sending him ALONE some days was even more dangerous because it built up anxieties that the man could not control...

Hard to use this extreme example tho as an example of Israeli "oppression" tho.. Because of the special circumstances here and the nature of 2nd guessing police actions..

How many Arab dialects are present there? Are the IDF police completely fluent in every one?????
He was walking to school in his own neighborhood when shot by a foreigner.

What excuse can there be?

Last edited:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)

The Israeli occupation police on Tuesday evening physically assaulted a number of Palestinian women and arrested three of them during their participation in a peaceful sit-in staged in Jerusalem in protest at the murder of a local young man with autism.

According to eyewitnesses, police officers savagely attacked the participants in the sit-in and violently rounded up three women.

The detained women were identified as Hala Marshoud, Wijdan al-Ghoul and Zaynah Barbar.

On May 30, the 32-year-old autistic victim, Iyad Hallaq, was walking to his special needs school in the Old City of Jerusalem when Israeli officers shouted at him to stop and then cold-bloodedly shot him dead after he ran and cowered behind a dumpster.

Read more at
Israeli police quell sit-in, detain three women in J’lem
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center

That's what I've said when initially hearing the story - it's unfortunate if it's like they tell.
But since then each time they tell it's completely different, from not having the ability to speak at all, to all of a sudden screaming "Justice to Floyd" and "Freedom to proletariat", from walking alone with a phone in his hand and then running, to throwing garbage in full CDC outfit, to developing a dialogue about Sheakspear with his caregiver, while performing a heart surgery on passing by children on his way to school.

From day one they've been trying different versions looking for one to exploit the riots.
The current synagogues looting in US is no more than an attempt to rouse rabble and grab media attention and stir the discourse as to serve their agenda.

Guys in the Magav are usually taken from Arabic-speaking families, or have enough basic knowledge of the language. They're the Mustaaravim who work undercover infiltrating the gangs and managing collaborators.

So is it possible that those checkpoints have a high number of police with Arabic deficiencies? Maybe under pressure not understanding what the care-giver was saying?

I'm usually ignoring the demands of the radicals myself and more focused on solving the SYSTEMIC problems that are BORING to radicals.,. Generally radicals and hot heads have little care for how things ACTUALLY work and are more interested in marching chants and slogans...

But FIXING fundamental problems is what reduces these incidents..

He was walking to school in his own neighborhood when shot by a foreigner.

What excuse can there be?

If you were in line at an European airport security checkpoint where even THERE they carry auto weapons and SUDDENLY decided to bolt from that line and start AVOIDING the security detail -- what do you think the response be like???

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)

The Israeli occupation police on Tuesday evening physically assaulted a number of Palestinian women and arrested three of them during their participation in a peaceful sit-in staged in Jerusalem in protest at the murder of a local young man with autism.

According to eyewitnesses, police officers savagely attacked the participants in the sit-in and violently rounded up three women.

The detained women were identified as Hala Marshoud, Wijdan al-Ghoul and Zaynah Barbar.

On May 30, the 32-year-old autistic victim, Iyad Hallaq, was walking to his special needs school in the Old City of Jerusalem when Israeli officers shouted at him to stop and then cold-bloodedly shot him dead after he ran and cowered behind a dumpster.

Read more at
Israeli police quell sit-in, detain three women in J’lem
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center

Were they treated for injuries? What's the NATURE of those "savage injuries"?? Not being difficult here, but that's NOT a "news story"... And I would expect more details since SOMEONE was photographing the whole demonstration... I'm just skeptical of news EVEN IN AMERICA now.. So I'm just TRYING to get you to THINK about what you find in the darker wrinkles of the Internet..

So is it possible that those checkpoints have a high number of police with Arabic deficiencies? Maybe under pressure not understanding what the care-giver was saying?

I'm usually ignoring the demands of the radicals myself and more focused on solving the SYSTEMIC problems that are BORING to radicals.,. Generally radicals and hot heads have little care for how things ACTUALLY work and are more interested in marching chants and slogans...

There was no checkpoint and it has nothing to do with Arabic.
It was a 30-something y.o. man suspected of carrying a firearm,
instead of responding to orders started running in a crowded street.

The caregiver was not with him,
and neither look Arab.

If Ben Gurion listened to these voices,
he would have not declared independence at all.

"Support in Dem party" who is nuts to take that seriously?
Listen to them and the world must collapse when a cat farts in Tel-Aviv.

Last edited:

and neither look Arab.

Then how does H'Aaretz get it so wrong? Obviously she was taken into custody at the scene.. And interrogated.. What makes you say she was not there??

Suddenly the area was filled with Border Police, among them an officer who aimed her weapon at Abu Hadid’s head, ordering her to stand still while she subjected her to a body search. The caregiver, whose ward had just been killed before her eyes, was utterly distraught. She was then taken to the police position next to Lions Gate, stripped almost naked in a search for the nonexistent firearm, and then interrogated for three hours.

The officers wanted to know about Hallaq and the institution he attended. They then informed Abu Hadid that she would be taken for questioning to the notorious room No. 4 in the police station in the Russian Compound, in downtown Jerusalem. She balked, telling the police that she first had to call her director, which they allowed her to do.

Journalism is THAT bad in Israel too???

What I read in other sources said the suspicion was raised at the checkpoint.. And it was guards manning Lion's Gate that chased him farther into the garbage alley..

and neither look Arab.

Then how does H'Aaretz get it so wrong? Obviously she was taken into custody at the scene.. And interrogated.. What makes you say she was not there??

Suddenly the area was filled with Border Police, among them an officer who aimed her weapon at Abu Hadid’s head, ordering her to stand still while she subjected her to a body search. The caregiver, whose ward had just been killed before her eyes, was utterly distraught. She was then taken to the police position next to Lions Gate, stripped almost naked in a search for the nonexistent firearm, and then interrogated for three hours.

The officers wanted to know about Hallaq and the institution he attended. They then informed Abu Hadid that she would be taken for questioning to the notorious room No. 4 in the police station in the Russian Compound, in downtown Jerusalem. She balked, telling the police that she first had to call her director, which they allowed her to do.

Journalism is THAT bad in Israel too???

What I read in other sources said the suspicion was raised at the checkpoint.. And it was guards manning Lion's Gate that chased him farther into the garbage alley..

Haaretz or al-Ard doesn't 'get it wrong' - they intentionally deceive.
They've already released conflicting versions.
I already said - there're now about five.

From what I've gathered, the suspicion was raised by a communication from the station,
alarming the guards at the gate about a suspect armed militant in the area. Immediately after that in the distance appeared a man seeming holding a firearm. He was demanded to stop, started running, got a bullet injuring his leg and hid in a garbage alley. When the guard found him, he saw him reaching into his pants and neutralized. His caregiver was at the time in a storage room across the street.

This is at least what I've gathered from sources quoting statements of authority,
and legal representatives of the case. Seems all the basic evidence was already brought up before the authorities - the main point being now not the version of order of developments,
rather was the order to cease fire indeed given and in what interval before the critical shot.

Journalism in Israel is like anywhere else - that's why I rely more on a specific portal that archives all relevant media updates and available documents in one place for cross reference.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm glad someone else besides me noticed it. I thought I was tangling up my little grey cells.

(COMMENT)

Why did he run in the first place? Has anyone mentioned that?

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm glad someone else besides me noticed it. I thought I was tangling up my little grey cells.

(COMMENT)

Why did he run in the first place? Has anyone mentioned that?

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

People with this spectrum development,
usually respond chaotically to mild irritation of spacial senses.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Palestinians claim that 5.1 Million casualties have been inflicted on the Palestinians since 1949. The entire population of the West Bank is only about 3.5 Million people.

(COMMENT)

The Leadership of the Arab Palestinian people knows damn well that their people are going to get hurt when:

◈ They charge the Ramparts of the border → maneuvering to bring weapons or incendiary devices into position for launch as an indirect assault.
◈ They charge the Ramparts of the border → to breach the protective barriers.
◈ They commit offenses that are solely intended to harm the police, security, or military personnel.
◈ They commit offenses that are solely intended to harm civilian citizens.
◈ They commit serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of Israel.
◈ They commit serious acts of or intentional offenses that are intended to cause the death of Israelis or other protected people.
◈ They locate military objectives within or near densely populated areas or site considered otherwise protected.
◈ They fail to remove civilians or important objects a safe distance from the vicinity of targetable military objectives.
◈ They fail to remove civilians or important objects a safe distance from the vicinity of targetable military objectives.
◈ They intentionally utilize the presence of a civilian (especially women and children) to:
Render certain points, areas immune from Israeli military engagements from the Israelis for the purpose of deliberately using civilians to shield Hostile Arab Palestinian operations from being neutralized.
Intentional co-locating Hostile Arab Palestinian operations and civilians with the specific intent of trying to prevent the targeting by Israel.
Incite civilian violence and martyrdom activities.

There is no reasonable leader in the world that does not know these common-sense facts. At some point, the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters must take responsibility for their hostile actions. The Hostile Arab Palestinians that engage in "criminal acts" directed against Israel, calculated to create an atmosphere of "terror of fear" in the minds of the general public must know there will be a reconning.

There will be, at some point, an adjudication effort against those Arab Palestinians who intentionally obstructs peace efforts to make unreasonable profits by skimming funds and revenue streams from donor nations to promote the national improvements for the manipulated population and the general welfare of the Arab Palestinian people.

Even when it is over, it won't be over. There is too much bad blood between them. I think the Arab Palestinians, no matter how loudly they complain, will not achieve their goals and objective as articulated by the Negotiations Affairs Department of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated. That is, even if the manage to liberate some territory. (Which they have not to date unless you count Area "A" under the Oslo Accords.)

NOTE to SIDEBAR

The Palestinian Authority on Thursday told the International Criminal Court at The Hague that it considers itself exempt from any agreement with Israel and the United States, including the Oslo Accords, due to Israel's plan to annex parts of the West Bank next month.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back