All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

'He's Disabled,' the Caregiver Screamed. 'I'm With Her,' Eyad Cried. The Cop Opened Fire Anyway

The 32-year-old autistic Palestinian lay wounded and terrified on the ground while his caregiver, standing nearby, tried to explain to Israeli policemen that he had a disability and pleaded for his life. To no avail: He was shot dead within minutes

Each time you guys tell the story,
he acted and said something entirely different.

Can't you already decide on a script?

Seems a bit heavy handed for dealing with a 32 yr old autistic man who's barely able to function.. Especially IF his caregiver is there to plead with them at the scene.. But sending him ALONE some days was even more dangerous because it built up anxieties that the man could not control...

Hard to use this extreme example tho as an example of Israeli "oppression" tho.. Because of the special circumstances here and the nature of 2nd guessing police actions..

How many Arab dialects are present there? Are the IDF police completely fluent in every one?????

That's what I've said when initially hearing the story - it's unfortunate if it's like they tell.
But since then each time they tell it's completely different, from not having the ability to speak at all, to all of a sudden screaming "Justice to Floyd" and "Freedom to proletariat", from walking alone with a phone in his hand and then running, to throwing garbage in full CDC outfit, to developing a dialogue about Sheakspear with his caregiver, while performing a heart surgery on passing by children on his way to school.

From day one they've been trying different versions looking for one to exploit the riots.
The current synagogues looting in US is no more than an attempt to rouse rabble and grab media attention and stir the discourse as to serve their agenda.

So how much empathy can I have for incitement to pogroms?

There're 4 Arabic dialects in Israel - Egyptian, Bedouin, Syrian and Saudi.
Guys in the Magav are usually taken from Arabic-speaking families, or have enough basic knowledge of the language. They're the Mustaaravim who work undercover infiltrating the gangs and managing collaborators.

So is it possible that those checkpoints have a high number of police with Arabic deficiencies? Maybe under pressure not understanding what the care-giver was saying?

I'm usually ignoring the demands of the radicals myself and more focused on solving the SYSTEMIC problems that are BORING to radicals.,. Generally radicals and hot heads have little care for how things ACTUALLY work and are more interested in marching chants and slogans...

But FIXING fundamental problems is what reduces these incidents..

There was no checkpoint and it has nothing to do with Arabic.
It was a 30-something y.o. man suspected of carrying a firearm,
instead of responding to orders started running in a crowded street.

The caregiver was not with him,
and neither look Arab.

Then how does H'Aaretz get it so wrong? Obviously she was taken into custody at the scene.. And interrogated.. What makes you say she was not there??

Suddenly the area was filled with Border Police, among them an officer who aimed her weapon at Abu Hadid’s head, ordering her to stand still while she subjected her to a body search. The caregiver, whose ward had just been killed before her eyes, was utterly distraught. She was then taken to the police position next to Lions Gate, stripped almost naked in a search for the nonexistent firearm, and then interrogated for three hours.

The officers wanted to know about Hallaq and the institution he attended. They then informed Abu Hadid that she would be taken for questioning to the notorious room No. 4 in the police station in the Russian Compound, in downtown Jerusalem. She balked, telling the police that she first had to call her director, which they allowed her to do.

Journalism is THAT bad in Israel too???

What I read in other sources said the suspicion was raised at the checkpoint.. And it was guards manning Lion's Gate that chased him farther into the garbage alley..

Haaretz or al-Ard doesn't 'get it wrong' - they intentionally deceive.
They've already released conflicting versions.
I already said - there're now about five.

From what I've gathered, the suspicion was raised by a communication from the station,
alarming the guards at the gate about a suspect armed militant in the area. Immediately after that in the distance appeared a man seeming holding a firearm. He was demanded to stop, started running, got a bullet injuring his leg and hid in a garbage alley. When the guard found him, he saw him reaching into his pants and neutralized. His caregiver was at the time in a storage room across the street.

This is at least what I've gathered from sources quoting statements of authority,
and legal representatives of the case. Seems all the basic evidence was already brought up before the authorities - the main point being now not the version of order of developments,
rather was the order to cease fire indeed given and in what interval before the critical shot.

Journalism in Israel is like anywhere else - that's why I rely more on a specific portal that archives all relevant media updates and available documents in one place for cross reference.

Self defense against the media is gonna be a vital 21st century skill.. Maybe we should start a forum on tips on how to analyze and verify "news"...

Had some great Silicon Valley friends that left the USSR.. They'd talk about the favorite past time in the Soviet Union -- which was "interpreting the State news"... They had lots of fun decoding the stories...

George Floyd killing highlights issue of US police training in Israel

You're not giving up on this propaganda are you? If you THINK ABOUT IT -- The palis would have a BENEFIT of better crowd control and policing than a MILITARY occupation force is trained to do,...

Our Nat Guard gets both military and civilian policing training like the IDF (or at least some of the IDF) does.. But as just demonstrated this past week, MOST city leaders don't WANT a "military trained" force in their streets...

Bet you haven't spent a MINUTE thinking on this independently have you? Just dig the poop and toss it....

'He's Disabled,' the Caregiver Screamed. 'I'm With Her,' Eyad Cried. The Cop Opened Fire Anyway

The 32-year-old autistic Palestinian lay wounded and terrified on the ground while his caregiver, standing nearby, tried to explain to Israeli policemen that he had a disability and pleaded for his life. To no avail: He was shot dead within minutes

Seems a bit heavy handed for dealing with a 32 yr old autistic man who's barely able to function.. Especially IF his caregiver is there to plead with them at the scene.. But sending him ALONE some days was even more dangerous because it built up anxieties that the man could not control...

Hard to use this extreme example tho as an example of Israeli "oppression" tho.. Because of the special circumstances here and the nature of 2nd guessing police actions..

How many Arab dialects are present there? Are the IDF police completely fluent in every one?????

That's what I've said when initially hearing the story - it's unfortunate if it's like they tell.
But since then each time they tell it's completely different, from not having the ability to speak at all, to all of a sudden screaming "Justice to Floyd" and "Freedom to proletariat", from walking alone with a phone in his hand and then running, to throwing garbage in full CDC outfit, to developing a dialogue about Sheakspear with his caregiver, while performing a heart surgery on passing by children on his way to school.

From day one they've been trying different versions looking for one to exploit the riots.
The current synagogues looting in US is no more than an attempt to rouse rabble and grab media attention and stir the discourse as to serve their agenda.

Guys in the Magav are usually taken from Arabic-speaking families, or have enough basic knowledge of the language. They're the Mustaaravim who work undercover infiltrating the gangs and managing collaborators.

So is it possible that those checkpoints have a high number of police with Arabic deficiencies? Maybe under pressure not understanding what the care-giver was saying?

I'm usually ignoring the demands of the radicals myself and more focused on solving the SYSTEMIC problems that are BORING to radicals.,. Generally radicals and hot heads have little care for how things ACTUALLY work and are more interested in marching chants and slogans...

and neither look Arab.

Then how does H'Aaretz get it so wrong? Obviously she was taken into custody at the scene.. And interrogated.. What makes you say she was not there??

Suddenly the area was filled with Border Police, among them an officer who aimed her weapon at Abu Hadid’s head, ordering her to stand still while she subjected her to a body search. The caregiver, whose ward had just been killed before her eyes, was utterly distraught. She was then taken to the police position next to Lions Gate, stripped almost naked in a search for the nonexistent firearm, and then interrogated for three hours.

The officers wanted to know about Hallaq and the institution he attended. They then informed Abu Hadid that she would be taken for questioning to the notorious room No. 4 in the police station in the Russian Compound, in downtown Jerusalem. She balked, telling the police that she first had to call her director, which they allowed her to do.

What I read in other sources said the suspicion was raised at the checkpoint.. And it was guards manning Lion's Gate that chased him farther into the garbage alley..

From what I've gathered, the suspicion was raised by a communication from the station,
alarming the guards at the gate about a suspect armed militant in the area. Immediately after that in the distance appeared a man seeming holding a firearm. He was demanded to stop, started running, got a bullet injuring his leg and hid in a garbage alley. When the guard found him, he saw him reaching into his pants and neutralized. His caregiver was at the time in a storage room across the street.

This is at least what I've gathered from sources quoting statements of authority,
and legal representatives of the case. Seems all the basic evidence was already brought up before the authorities - the main point being now not the version of order of developments,
rather was the order to cease fire indeed given and in what interval before the critical shot.

Journalism in Israel is like anywhere else - that's why I rely more on a specific portal that archives all relevant media updates and available documents in one place for cross reference.

Self defense against the media is gonna be a vital 21st century skill.. Maybe we should start a forum on tips on how to analyze and verify "news"...

Had some great Silicon Valley friends that left the USSR.. They'd talk about the favorite past time in the Soviet Union -- which was "interpreting the State news"... They had lots of fun decoding the stories...
Oh yes,
they call it the 'skill to read diagonally'.

But it as well has a tendency to slip into paranoia.
I believe media actually should be able to take sides, to provoke thought,
and when people are realistic about this relationship - everything occurs naturally.

Problem is when media has lack of variety,
and when there is - with the facade of impartiality.

That's what I like about the recent Hillel Fuld's interview with Sivan Rahav-Meir, a famous journalist on tv and various media - she made a very simple point about her own admitting to not being able to hold to that ideal of impartiality, realized that and moved on very naturally, I didn't sense any friction of pretense - simple intellectual integrity and no fireworks. Seems kinda freed her to write openly on more personal themes, and transition to a position of greater influence.

P.S. I think the idea for the thread is great, maybe not even much as an open discussion,
but a specialized section with specific guidelines for propositions and archive of essential tools. Like a clean room - not necessary political discussion for bashing outlets, rather constructive peer- research environment.

Grease it, refine it and make of it an app
with an all-in-one emergency alert/contact system - and its a great patriotic move.

You're not giving up on this propaganda are you? If you THINK ABOUT IT -- The palis would have a BENEFIT of better crowd control and policing than a MILITARY occupation force is trained to do,...

Our Nat Guard gets both military and civilian policing training like the IDF (or at least some of the IDF) does.. But as just demonstrated this past week, MOST city leaders don't WANT a "military trained" force in their streets...

Bet you haven't spent a MINUTE thinking on this independently have you? Just dig the poop and toss it....
What propaganda?

Israel is exporting the occupation to the US. We don't want it here.

and neither look Arab.

great idea. A vital idea. The media is America’s most dangerous enemy since it works for overseas interests and takes communism as it’s guiding principles.

The bad cop in Minneapolis trained in Israel? DURR.

Don't expect of him integrity or proof of anything.

He's looking only for blood, Jewish blood.

Literally.

Last edited:

What propaganda?

Sure Tinnie,
and I'm certain since Chaz had a fancy opening of the new Gaza franchise,
all Americans just dream to move there, you know, escape the horrors of civilization.

Of course saying "we" clearly indicates your appointment to speak for the sane people...

Last edited:
RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I must be a little bit insensitive.

(COMMENT)

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Law Enforcement Officers travel to countries around the world, to observe the positive aspects of enforcement and investigative techniques.

◈ But you implication that Israel is exporting something sinister on a mass scale is total absurd...
◈ And your suggestion that this is done on any large scale is just as absurd...
◈ And trying to draw some connection between an isolated incident in the US has no comparison to what goes on in Sovereign Israel and the disputed territories...

One more thing. We've seen Hamas forcibly suppressed --- beating and arresting scores of people who have been demonstrating economic and living conditions across the Gasa Strip. We have seen how HAMAS drag alleged criminals through the streets and then execute them without trial or due Processes by Hostile Arab Palestinian thugs. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to attach some significants to how law enforcement and justice officials treat members of the minority community.

Sure Tinnie, and I'm certain since Chaz had a fancy opening of the new Gaza franchise,
all Americans just dream to move there, you know, escape the horrors of civilization.

Of course saying "we" clearly indicates your appointment to speak for the sane people...
(COMMENT)

Of what importance is the Chaz Franchize in the Gaza Strip? While I might say I'm a bit surprised, and maybe a little happy for them, what impact does it really have in the Arab-Israeli Relationship and the activities of the Hostile Arab Palestinians in the shadow of government leaders inciting violence?

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

What propaganda?

Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I must be a little bit insensitive.

(COMMENT)

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Law Enforcement Officers travel to countries around the world, to observe the positive aspects of enforcement and investigative techniques.

◈ But you implication that Israel is exporting something sinister on a mass scale is total absurd...
◈ And your suggestion that this is done on any large scale is just as absurd...
◈ And trying to draw some connection between an isolated incident in the US has no comparison to what goes on in Sovereign Israel and the disputed territories...

One more thing. We've seen Hamas forcibly suppressed --- beating and arresting scores of people who have been demonstrating economic and living conditions across the Gasa Strip. We have seen how HAMAS drag alleged criminals through the streets and then execute them without trial or due Processes by Hostile Arab Palestinian thugs. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to attach some significants to how law enforcement and justice officials treat members of the minority community.

Sure Tinnie, and I'm certain since Chaz had a fancy opening of the new Gaza franchise,

(COMMENT)

Of what importance is the Chaz Franchize in the Gaza Strip? While I might say I'm a bit surprised, and maybe a little happy for them, what impact does it really have in the Arab-Israeli Relationship and the activities of the Hostile Arab Palestinians in the shadow of government leaders inciting violence?

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Chaz and Gaza have already exchanged embassies, and signed on a mutual trade agreement and cooperation in a Space Program...haven't You heard?

Next week the UN is to vote a resolution "strongly condemning" the "illegal occupation of historic Chaz by the state of Washington" - don't miss that historic moment!

Now seriously, in one sentence-
Gaza hopes for the stupidity of American voters, Israel has hope in their patriotism.

But many Arab commentators are looking with total amazement at the situation in the US.
It does raise important and uneasy questions internally, which were never raised publicly,
and its a good trend (ironically it's those who tried to exploit the story against Israel, who brought to attention a harsh response to the 'blackface' propaganda campaign), but the instability in the US is not viewed well for the region, this has effect on those who
counter the radical fundamentalists- this doesn't translate well for the region.

But leave the veneer of populism, Arabs actually respect Trump,
even those who look for his defeat, look very closely to learn
because they expect he handles the odds against him
in a way that they typically would not.

Last edited:
Top civil rights enforcer illegally prioritized Israel lobby complaint

Nine civil rights organizations are calling on the inspector general’s office at the US Department of Education to investigate its own top civil rights enforcer over violations of federal law.

The groups say that Kenneth Marcus, an Israel lobbyist who was appointed the head of the Office for Civil Rights at the Department of Education in 2018, gave the Zionist Organization of America special treatment in reopening their complaint against Rutgers University.

That complaint alleged that organizers of a campus event which brought students together to share stories of survivors of the Nazi Holocaust and the Palestinian Nakba levied a fee only against Jewish attendees, a claim that investigators could not prove after a years-long investigation.

The DOE had dismissed the Zionist Organization of America’s complaint in 2014, finding the allegations baseless. The ZOA appealed the decision.

Shortly after he was confirmed to his position in the Trump administration, Marcus told the ZOA directly that his office would reopen the case.

Boston students vilified for tackling how Israel trains US cops

Officials at Tufts University in Boston have denounced Students for Justice in Palestine for helping expose collaboration between the US police and Israel’s forces of occupation.

The SJP group at Tufts was given an award on 22 April by the university’s Office for Campus Life.

The award recognized the years-long work that SJP has undertaken in the Deadly Exchange campaign.

A project of Jewish Voice for Peace, Deadly Exchange aims to end collusion and training between US policing agencies and Israeli forces.
-------------
We are so excited to win the Collaboration Award at this year's student organization awards ceremony! We have worked so hard this year alongside our AMAZING coalition working to #EndTheDeadlyExchange, and we want to thank everyone who has joined us in this campaign!
EWPwdk1XQAAeWR8

Top civil rights enforcer illegally prioritized Israel lobby complaint

Nine civil rights organizations are calling on the inspector general’s office at the US Department of Education to investigate its own top civil rights enforcer over violations of federal law.

The groups say that Kenneth Marcus, an Israel lobbyist who was appointed the head of the Office for Civil Rights at the Department of Education in 2018, gave the Zionist Organization of America special treatment in reopening their complaint against Rutgers University.

That complaint alleged that organizers of a campus event which brought students together to share stories of survivors of the Nazi Holocaust and the Palestinian Nakba levied a fee only against Jewish attendees, a claim that investigators could not prove after a years-long investigation.

The DOE had dismissed the Zionist Organization of America’s complaint in 2014, finding the allegations baseless. The ZOA appealed the decision.

Shortly after he was confirmed to his position in the Trump administration, Marcus told the ZOA directly that his office would reopen the case.

Is it only privilege when they loose the case?
Who is privileged when they win?

Boston students vilified for tackling how Israel trains US cops

Officials at Tufts University in Boston have denounced Students for Justice in Palestine for helping expose collaboration between the US police and Israel’s forces of occupation.

The SJP group at Tufts was given an award on 22 April by the university’s Office for Campus Life.

The award recognized the years-long work that SJP has undertaken in the Deadly Exchange campaign.

A project of Jewish Voice for Peace, Deadly Exchange aims to end collusion and training between US policing agencies and Israeli forces.
-------------
We are so excited to win the Collaboration Award at this year's student organization awards ceremony! We have worked so hard this year alongside our AMAZING coalition working to #EndTheDeadlyExchange, and we want to thank everyone who has joined us in this campaign!
EWPwdk1XQAAeWR8

Decide already,
did you win or lose?

Gaza embassy in Chaza wants to know... :dunno:

Finland has confirmed its rejection of Israel’s plan to annex large parts of the West Bank, considering it a violation of international law.

Read more at
Finland rejects Israel’s annexation plan
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center

“The Arab group has concerns and considers Israel ineligible for membership in the bureau because of its ongoing and systematic violations of international law and many UN resolutions for more than seven decades,” the Kuwait representative underlined.

He called for circulating his letter about the Arab Group’s position in this regard to all member states.

Read more at
UN Arab Group rejects Israel’s nomination as chair of legal committee
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center

What propaganda?

You have an "Israeli inspired" occupation in your state or neighborhood?? :eek:

Alert the media... If you DID (and you dont) -- it would have MORE to do with Presidents since the 90s militarizing our local police with armored vehicles, riot control tanks, and misusing the GINORMOUS NSA "big brother" system for Domestic spying on "subversives"...

Forum List

Back