All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I don't think that it is a good practise for Americans to make it their business to critize (formally by petition) the domestic legislation of another country.

(COMMENT)

Let Ireland take whatever position they want. We can say that we (individually) believe it to be wrong, but if the Irish (75%+ Catholic) want to criminalize travel to the Holy Land, well so be it. It merely demonstrates who they are. Jerusalem has been fought over many time in the past, and that pattern of behavior is not likely to change. Even Rome fought (as a collective) Jerusalem; there was more than a half-dozen Crusades over Jerusalem. But I don't believe that there was any clan level Irish participation in any of the Crusades.

Relative to religions, views change over time (we all know this). Even Jesus Christ was descendent of Abraham and many consider that in his lifetime he was Jewish and Hebrew. Of course, I could be wrong, but my wife (somewhat of a Biblical History buff, told me that Jesus Christ taught at Temple near the Mount of Olives.

Let the Irish decide for themselves what they want to believe and how they want to demonstrate that belief.If a country that is predominately Christian wants to criminalize a pilgrimage, to the Holy Land, so be it. Good thing the Pope is not Irish.

Pope Fransis at the Western Wall (2004).jpg

Just My 2 Drachma,
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I don't think that it is a good practise for Americans to make it their business to critize (formally by petition) the domestic legislation of another country.

(COMMENT)

Let Ireland take whatever position they want. We can say that we (individually) believe it to be wrong, but if the Irish (75%+ Catholic) want to criminalize travel to the Holy Land, well so be it. It merely demonstrates who they are. Jerusalem has been fought over many time in the past, and that pattern of behavior is not likely to change. Even Rome fought (as a collective) Jerusalem; there was more than a half-dozen Crusades over Jerusalem. But I don't believe that there was any clan level Irish participation in any of the Crusades.

Relative to religions, views change over time (we all know this). Even Jesus Christ was descendent of Abraham and many consider that in his lifetime he was Jewish and Hebrew. Of course, I could be wrong, but my wife (somewhat of a Biblical History buff, told me that Jesus Christ taught at Temple near the Mount of Olives.

Let the Irish decide for themselves what they want to believe and how they want to demonstrate that belief.If a country that is predominately Christian wants to criminalize a pilgrimage, to the Holy Land, so be it. Good thing the Pope is not Irish.

Just My 2 Drachma,
Most Respectfully,
R
Exactly how is this any different from all the attempts the British Labour Party has been attempting for the past few years and what their goals have been?
Are people allowing their bills and ideas against Israel to pass without a fight, without saying anything simply because it is something happening in another country's government?

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Well, it is not all that different.

Exactly how is this any different from all the attempts the British Labour Party has been attempting for the past few years and what their goals have been?
Are people allowing their bills and ideas against Israel to pass without a fight, without saying anything simply because it is something happening in another country's government?
(COMMENT)

The legislation, like that of the Labor Party, comes near to setting the mood of the nation. In my perception, there is an ever growing number of British Labor Party Constituents that are more inclined to support the Islamic World → as opposed to → the continuation of the Jewish National Home (JNH). They have their reasons (the narrative like Ilan Pappe tells it) → just as others hold a pro-Israeli stance.

There is no fight to be had. And (in my opinion) the lines are drawn. You are either supporting the Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighter (intimidation and coercion to compel governments or an international organization) → OR → supporting the emergence of the Jewish National Home (JNH) for the preservation - protection and future development of the Jewish People.

The two views are incompatable. You can't be a "Jihadist" and "defend" the Jewish people at the same time.

One view is a decision to utilize violence (no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel) → and the other view is → the protection and defense of a permanent homeland (JNH).

You cannot change their opinion through reason and logic.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My 2 Drachma,
Most Respectfully,
R
You do realize that Catholicism is not technically Christian, correct?
Catholicism is The Official State Church of The Roman Empire.
And The Roman Empire invented Catholicism adopting The Christian Narrative but adding Roman Polytheism to it.
This is why Catholics pray to Mary, Pray to a different Saint for everything,

"There is one mediator between man and God, and that is Christ Jesus."

I am not saying that a person in a Catholic Church cannot be a Christian, but I am saying that just because you are a Catholic does not make you a Christian.

So if Ireland which is 75% Catholic proclaims people should not go to The Holy Land, that has nothing to do with Christians who love and support The Hebrews and support their right to Permanently and Irrevocably Re-establish themselves in their 4,000 year old Homeland, Israel.

While the government has taken steps in recent years to make it easier for Jews to visit the Temple Mount, with the number reaching over 30,000 in 2018, this is hardly sufficient to counter the ongoing attempts by the Palestinians to seize control over this sacred ground.

Instead of giving in to the Wakf's threats and mischief, Israel needs to reassert its full sovereignty over the area. A good place to start would be to punish the Wakf by reducing its presence at the site, and stripping it of much of its power to decide what goes on there. It is simply absurd that a foreign body controlled by the Jordanian government and the Palestinian regime are allowed to administer the primary holy site in the heart of Jerusalem, even as it periodically whips up violence against Israel and Jews.
Furthermore, the discriminatory practice of preventing Jews from praying on the Temple Mount must come to an end. Denying Jews their fundamental right to freedom of worship there for fear of offending Palestinian sensibilities is a stain on Israel's democracy.
Through apathy and indecisiveness, successive governments have effectively allowed the Wakf to wreak havoc on the Temple Mount and erode Israeli rule.

The latest crisis surrounding the Gate of Mercy compound presents the Jewish state with an opening to turn the tide of the past few decades, and send a clear and unequivocal message as to whom the Temple Mount truly belongs. One can only hope that this opportunity, like others before it, will not be squandered.

(full article online)

Take back the Temple Mount

⁜→ The Original Tree, et al,

I stand corrected. I did not know this.

I just surface researched this (startling) fact. And boy, was I surprised what the reasonable logic the observer sees.

I am not saying that a person in a Catholic Church cannot be a Christian, but I am saying that just because you are a Catholic does not make you a Christian.
(COMMENT)

I just assumed (yeah I know - I'm the ass this time) that Catholics follow the teaching of Jesus Christ; and in doing so, were "Christians." I've seen them do this many times when they make the "sign of the cross" and acknowledge the "Trinity."

I consider myself schooled.

Many Thanks,
R

Who would have incentive to fire rockets at this time? Hamas didn't, as they were hosting an Egyptian security delegation, which hurried out of Gaza before Israel's retaliation.

It is possible that rogue elements within Hamas or Islamic Jihad fired the rockets.

My concern, and I don't have any evidence yet for it, is that Iran has been setting up a new terror group in Gaza to disrupt the detente that exists between Israel and the other terror groups. So far, this is the only thing that makes sense to me, because Iran can help a group get longer range missiles in a relatively short time. There are still tunnels under the Rafah border that allow weapons smuggling. Plus, Iranian and Hezbollah media are celebrating the rockets, although that is weak evidence as they would celebrate no matter who shot them, there does seem to be a little more glee with this attack.

Iran is the only entity that would gain from this attack.

As I said, I have very little evidence that there is a new stealth Iranian funded terror group in Gaza. But there has been noise about Iran and Hezbollah plans to help either fund existing smaller groups or to set up new ones in the past in Gaza. Iran would love to surround Israel with rockets under their control, as they already have rockets aimed at Israel from Lebanon and likely Syria.

This doesn't feel like a one-off. There is a change in the status quo, and it might have consequences down the line.

(full article online)

Is Iran behind the rockets fired towards Tel Aviv? ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,
...Instead of giving in to the Wakf's threats and mischief, Israel needs to reassert its full sovereignty over the area...

(COMMENT)

In my opinion, this would not be a wise move. The answer to each and every problem arising from the conflict is NOT extending either effective control or (especially) sovereignty.

The Israelis, in my opinion, should put a limit on the problem by some outside the box solutions.

One thing is for sure, the Israelis should consult The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem • Muhammad Hussein (the Senior Sunni Muslim Cleric) • making him relevant and part of the alternative solution process. Muslim Clerics love it when they are perceived to be influential.

Just My Thought,
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ The Original Tree, et al,

I stand corrected. I did not know this.

I just surface researched this (startling) fact. And boy, was I surprised what the reasonable logic the observer sees.

(COMMENT)

I just assumed (yeah I know - I'm the ass this time) that Catholics follow the teaching of Jesus Christ; and in doing so, were "Christians." I've seen them do this many times when they make the "sign of the cross" and acknowledge the "Trinity."

I consider myself schooled.

Many Thanks,
R
They do follow the teachings of Christ for the most part. But they also diverge from that and teach what I consider Apostate teachings that are not derived from Scripture.

They follow a lot of The Roman Empire's Polytheistic Beliefs, though they may be doing so unconsciously, at least as far as the laymen, and general practitioner of Catholicism goes. These "State" beliefs were incorporated in to The Roman Empire's Brand of Christianity which was not developed until several centuries after Messiah Bin Joseph's Sacrifice Offering for sin as The Lamb of God, on The Cross, long after His Death, and Resurrection.

All the early Christian Churches were Jewish. The Gospel was preached to The Jew First. All the Apostles were Jewish. Then the gospel was preached to The Gentiles, and they then became part of the same flock with The Messianic Jews.

True Christianity celebrates Israel, defends Israel, and loves The Hebrew Nation.
We honor God's Chosen People and we await The Return of Messiah Bin Joseph as Messiah Bin David when He descends from Heaven upon The Mount of Olives.

There has to be an Israel for Messiah to come, and there has to be a Temple in Jerusalem for the End Time Events that bring The Messiah to defend Israel, The Temple, and to put an end to all sin and war, and to Reign as The Prince of Peace from Jerusalem upon David's Throne.

Only when The Lion of The Tribe of Judah sits upon David's Throne will there be peace on Earth.

This is one of the core beliefs of authentic Christianity. Antisemitism is a way to separate the false from the true. So called Christian Churches, or ones that call themselves Christian, should not and cannot oppose Israel, or God's Chosen People, nor Obstruct their work to re-establish their Homeland, Israel as a Sovereign Nation in perpetuity.

Last edited:
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,
...Instead of giving in to the Wakf's threats and mischief, Israel needs to reassert its full sovereignty over the area...

(COMMENT)

In my opinion, this would not be a wise move. The answer to each and every problem arising from the conflict is NOT extending either effective control or (especially) sovereignty.

The Israelis, in my opinion, should put a limit on the problem by some outside the box solutions.

One thing is for sure, the Israelis should consult The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem • Muhammad Hussein (the Senior Sunni Muslim Cleric) • making him relevant and part of the alternative solution process. Muslim Clerics love it when they are perceived to be influential.

Just My Thought,
Most Respectfully,
R
[ The Grand Mufti would have to go through a great change of heart seeing that he follows in the former first Mufti. Al Husseini. This article is from 3 days ago ]

Grand Mufti of Al-Quds and "Palestine" denies right of Jews to worship on Temple Mount, claims it is an Islamic religious site.

PA Mufti: Al-Aqsa belongs only to Muslims

[ Need one wonder how he would respond about influencing the Muslim Wakf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back