ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

Haven't any of you figured it out yet? They can't be racist, if they were then it wouldn't make Republicans look bad...........

They are a racist organization.

Oh and if they were racist Obama couldn't walk in there and they wouldn't invite non Hispanic repubs. But don't let the fact get in your way

Ummm Reverand Wright anyone?

Wouldn't be the first time he sat in front of racism without a problem.

"The Race" promotes hispanics over other races of people, that is racist. Its like the KKK promoting whites over the races of other people.

Last edited:
The La Raza the OP mentioned is not a racist organization nor does it support the reconquista. Go check out their issues section. PROVE to me that the org. the OP posted is this 'racist' organization. There may be other orgs that cry, LA RAZA! and have a whackjob agenda but this is not one of them.

Again, you conveniently forget that it was white people who started putting generalized labels on the brown folk that already lived here when we conquered the land.

You're a dumb white bitch who doesn't live here - you have NO IDEA what you're talking about - anyone who LIVES HERE will just laugh their ass off at your Pee See drivel which has not the slightest, remotest connection with the day to day reality lived by everyone here.

Right. Just a dumb white bitch that lives in a majority Latino area.

DENVER!!! BLAHH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!! Come to southern california, with FIVE FUCKING MILLION ILLEGALS AND GET A GODDAM CLUE! Dumb white bitch.

What a bunch of dumb ass fucking right wing morons.

Not ALL Hispanics belong to La Raza.

This was put together by "Hispanic Republicans". Hilarious. Right wingers show their true colors, "white and white".

2012 GOP hopefuls skip Hispanic Leadership Conference | The Washington Independent

The Conservative right just has to slap another minority with a shit pie. And their base cheers and cheers and shrinks.

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg
If obamaturd showed up and spoke it can't be good. You dimwits are idiots. I heard a clip from obamaturds speech there. He typically showed his anti-american views.

The Lberal Press always tries to Mainstream extremist hate groups that support Democrats. LaRaza is an extremist hate organization. They're hate & bigotry is excused by the Liberal Press just because they support the Democratic Party. And the CNN's and NBC's wonder why no one trusts them anymore? Hateful racist organizations need to be called out. It shouldn't matter which Political Party they support. Shame on CNN and the rest of the Liberal Press.

Ask Republican presidential hopefuls. They visit the Republican Party.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.
I find it funny you even dare to speak up with your lies. The republican party is not a party of racists idiot!!

Begging for the Racist Hispanic Vote isn't going to help this President. Racist Organizations like LaRaza are Votes definitely Not worth begging for. He's backing the wrong horse for sure. They may be popular in Marxist Community Organizer circles but most others know what they're all about. Good Hispanics do not support LaRaza. This President has made another big mistake.

I think the problem is that Republicans get them mixed up with another group with a similar name. But that is their loss, of course.

In the context that NCLR uses it, “La Raza” it means “the people,” or “the Hispanic people of the New World”[7] — people of Chicano (i.e. Mexican American) and Mexican descent and the Hispanic world, as well as mestizos who share Native American or national Hispanic heritage.[citation needed]. The concept of inclusiveness was initially promoted by Jose Vasconselos as part of the phrase and title of his essay, "La Raza Cosmica", the mixing of white, black, and native, in the Western Hemisphere. [8] (wikipedia)

When millions of people are demonized because of their heritage, beliefs, or what have you, I cannot see anything wrong with them banding together to fight off that stigma and work to better themselves.

Apparently the Republicans do see a problem with it.

Ravi what group are you talking about with the similar name?....
The one that thinks parts of the US still belong to Mexico. I forget the name.

you must mean these people then.......

The Hispanic student activist group MECHa (a Spanish acronym for Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan) claims that Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico and southern Colorado were stolen by the U.S. and should be returned to the people of Mexico, under the name "Nation of Aztlan.".......but were is the similarity in the Names?.............

Oh and if they were racist Obama couldn't walk in there and they wouldn't invite non Hispanic repubs. But don't let the fact get in your way

Ummm Reverand Wright anyone?

Wouldn't be the first time he sat in front of racism without a problem.

"The Race" promotes hispanics over other races of people, that is racist. Its like the KKK promoting whites over the races of other people.

Yep, except no.

Try reading the definition of racist. You will be humbled that you've been using it wrong for so long

The fact that you support racism, doesn't alter the nature of what it is.

The La Raza motto is;

Para La Raza, todo

Para los no de La Raza, nada

For The Race, everything.

For the rest, nothing.

actually its .... "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada" ..... "For the race everything, outside the race nothing".............which is the motto of these guys...... Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)

Last edited:
No, that isn't their motto.

Yes retard, it is.

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan

The leftists in this forum are a generally stupid lot; even among forum leftists you are way down on the Bell Curve. You are yet another stupid, racist democrat.

AFTER the defeat of Cruz Bustamante in California, in part due to the MECha La Raza links, leading California democrat Estiban Torres sought to reform the La Raza image and dissociate MECha from La Raza. That effort has been half hearted at best.

What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA

Look Ravi, you're an idiot - a drooling imbecile. But the slogan I listed is absolutely the motto of La Raza and has been for 40 years.

Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

there is a difference between La Raza and MEChA......MEChA is much more radical.....but both have the same goals.....dont let La Raza tell you different......they are just more Subtle in their ways..........

actually its .... "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada" ..... "For the race everything, outside the race nothing".............which is the motto of these guys...... Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)

Yeah, my Spanish is a bit sketchy. I can get by, but it isn't pretty.

MECha is part of La Raza, they sort of split after the Bustamante fiasco, but MECha still lists themselves as part of La Raza. Estiban Torres, the comandante of La Raza created the "National Council on La Raza" to distance themselves from the traditional La Raza movement. It's all one group though.

Last edited:
You're a dumb white bitch who doesn't live here - you have NO IDEA what you're talking about - anyone who LIVES HERE will just laugh their ass off at your Pee See drivel which has not the slightest, remotest connection with the day to day reality lived by everyone here.

Right. Just a dumb white bitch that lives in a majority Latino area.

DENVER!!! BLAHH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!! Come to southern california, with FIVE FUCKING MILLION ILLEGALS AND GET A GODDAM CLUE! Dumb white bitch.

Why are you calling her names like that? Do you French kiss your brother with that mouth?

Yeah, my Spanish is a bit sketchy. I can get by, but it isn't pretty.

MECha is part of La Raza, they sort of split after the Bustamante fiasco, but MECha still lists themselves as part of La Raza. Estiban Torres, the comandante of La Raza created the "National Council on La Raza" to distance themselves from the traditional La Raza movement. It's all one group though.

i wont argue with that......their goals are basically the same......

Forum List

Back