ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

No, that isn't their motto.

Yes retard, it is.

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan

The leftists in this forum are a generally stupid lot; even among forum leftists you are way down on the Bell Curve. You are yet another stupid, racist democrat.

AFTER the defeat of Cruz Bustamante in California, in part due to the MECha La Raza links, leading California democrat Estiban Torres sought to reform the La Raza image and dissociate MECha from La Raza. That effort has been half hearted at best.

What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA

Look Ravi, you're an idiot - a drooling imbecile. But the slogan I listed is absolutely the motto of La Raza and has been for 40 years.

Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

No, that isn't their motto.

Yes retard, it is.

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan

The leftists in this forum are a generally stupid lot; even among forum leftists you are way down on the Bell Curve. You are yet another stupid, racist democrat.

AFTER the defeat of Cruz Bustamante in California, in part due to the MECha La Raza links, leading California democrat Estiban Torres sought to reform the La Raza image and dissociate MECha from La Raza. That effort has been half hearted at best.

Look Ravi, you're an idiot - a drooling imbecile. But the slogan I listed is absolutely the motto of La Raza and has been for 40 years.

Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

Yes, thank you for reminding me of the name of the other group.

You're a liar and a fool.

In the context that NCLR uses it, “La Raza” it means “the people,” or “the Hispanic people of the New World”[7] — people of Chicano (i.e. Mexican American) and Mexican descent and the Hispanic world, as well as mestizos who share Native American or national Hispanic heritage.[citation needed].

That's pretty fucking racist, dummy.

I documented the facts, you racist retard.

{WHAT IS RAZA

"La Raza" (The Race) is a broad term which refers to those whose ancestry is indigenous to the area of Mexico (or "Aztlan"). MEChA members refer to themselves as "La Raza" or "Raza," but the term itself is used to indicate camaraderie among those in different organizations with the same objectives. There are a number of organizations who consider themselves to be La Raza.

The most visible of these groups are MEChA, The Brown Berets de Aztlan, OLA (Organization for the Liberation of Aztlan), La Raza Unida Party, and the "Nation of Aztlan" to name a few. Although the activism of these organizations vary from somewhat radical to extremely radical, they share the same objectives, the "liberation of Aztlan." Each follows the Raza manifesto "El Plan de Aztlan (sometimes called "El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan"). The Nation of Aztlan, tied to La Voz de Aztlan disseminates the exact same propaganda that MEChA spreads including antisemitic propaganda. Believers in the Aztlan legend insist upon the indivisibility of "La Raza" and their common goals, one of them being the need to abolish the border between the U.S. and Mexico. There is a myriad of Raza college newspaper. Some are El Popo, Aztlan News, Chispas, Gente de Aztlan (UCLA), Voz Fronteriza (U.C. San Diego), La Voz Mestiza (U.C. Irvine) and La Voz Berkeley. It is not uncommon for the writers of these publications to refer to the U.S., as "AmeriKKKa."}

You fucking racist retard.

I documented the facts, you racist retard.

{WHAT IS RAZA

"La Raza" (The Race) is a broad term which refers to those whose ancestry is indigenous to the area of Mexico (or "Aztlan"). MEChA members refer to themselves as "La Raza" or "Raza," but the term itself is used to indicate camaraderie among those in different organizations with the same objectives. There are a number of organizations who consider themselves to be La Raza.

The most visible of these groups are MEChA, The Brown Berets de Aztlan, OLA (Organization for the Liberation of Aztlan), La Raza Unida Party, and the "Nation of Aztlan" to name a few. Although the activism of these organizations vary from somewhat radical to extremely radical, they share the same objectives, the "liberation of Aztlan." Each follows the Raza manifesto "El Plan de Aztlan (sometimes called "El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan"). The Nation of Aztlan, tied to La Voz de Aztlan disseminates the exact same propaganda that MEChA spreads including antisemitic propaganda. Believers in the Aztlan legend insist upon the indivisibility of "La Raza" and their common goals, one of them being the need to abolish the border between the U.S. and Mexico. There is a myriad of Raza college newspaper. Some are El Popo, Aztlan News, Chispas, Gente de Aztlan (UCLA), Voz Fronteriza (U.C. San Diego), La Voz Mestiza (U.C. Irvine) and La Voz Berkeley. It is not uncommon for the writers of these publications to refer to the U.S., as "AmeriKKKa."}

You fucking racist retard.

Repeating a lie over and over again doesn't make it true, though I realize you can't help yourself.

Post the definition and prove the cbcs guilt. That's how accusations are proven

If that isnt a statement I dont know what is. I hope they continue to ignore the voting block that is huge and growing. That'll help
I wouldn't have shown up either.
[url=http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-23-seattle-shooting-parking-lot_n.htm]Shooting erupts at Seattle area car show; 12 hurt - USATODAY.com[/URL]
This is the La Raza car show, if this where whites instead of hispanics this would have been all over the news.

U wouldnt go because you're scared? Lol

If you if was a 5th we'd be drunk too!

Oh and if they were racist Obama couldn't walk in there and they wouldn't invite non Hispanic repubs. But don't let the fact get in your way

Forum List

Back