Neil Young is a douche

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Can we get real for a minute here? This guy's screechy, whiny voice is barely tolerable. Only Axle Rose comes close to the sort of annoying sounds we had to tolerate as male youth trying to fuck head banger chix. That was something you should get a PTSD disability claim for.

Then for the hate of GOD we got shit like Poison, Def Leppturd, Bon Jovi, Snotley Crue, Squid Row and fuckin WINGER.

I can't even articulate the amount of pain my brain endured because of my balls, sitting on couches as a 16 year old listening to self absorbed 16 year old females piss and moan about her parents waiting for that moment she started to cry and then the door opened to cuddle her and eventually stuff her before her "evil" parents got home at 6PM.

I digress though, because Neil Young SUCKED as a "singer". His voice was right down there with tires in a parking garage and someone else's farts. This asswipe believes his ?music" actually "supports" spotify? If anything it undermined it. I didn't even know about spotify, and have never listened to Rogan's show on purpose. I might waste some time while on a boring detail and look up some Rogan podcasts, but I didn't even give a shit until some dipshit musician's antics made "news". When leftist bed wetters get that much sand in their vag, there's something funny going on and I love to laugh.

Then I find out Rogan made some sort of half assed "apology" to patronize the bed wetter parasites.

So there goes that interest.

Neil young still sucks as much as Vince Neil.

Last edited:
Can we get real for a minute here? This guy's screechy, whiny voice is barely tolerable. Only Axle Rose comes close to the sort of annoying sounds we had to tolerate as male youth trying to fuck head banger chix. That was something you should get a PTSD disability claim for.

Then for the hate of GOD we got shit like Poison, Def Leppturd, Bon Jovi, Snotley Crue, Squid Row and fuckin WINGER.

I can't even articulate the amount of pain my brain endured because of my balls, sitting on couches as a 16 year old listening to a self absorbed 16 year old females piss and moan about her parents waiting for that moment she started to cry and then the door opened to cuddle her and eventually stuff her before her "evil" parents got home at 6PM.

I digress though, because Neil Young SUCKED as a "singer". His voice was right down there with tires in a parking garage and someone else's farts. This asswipe believes his ?music" actually "supports" spotify? If anything it undermined it. I didn't even know about spotify, and have never listened to Rogan's show on purpose. I might waste some time while on a boring detail and look up some Rogan podcasts, but I didn't even give a shit until some dipshit musician's antics made "news". When leftist bed wetters get that much sand in their vag, there's something funny going on and I love to laugh.

Then I find out Rogan made some sort of half assed "apology" to patronize the bed wetter parasites.

Even joe organ apologized for spreading lies about the virus.

I can't even articulate the amount of pain my brain endured because of my balls, sitting on couches as a 16 year old listening to self absorbed 16 year old females piss and moan about her parents waiting for that moment she started to cry and then the door opened to cuddle her and eventually stuff her before her "evil" parents got home at 6PM.

What is it like fucking a head banger chick?..............Was there a real itchy ratch included after a few days

What is it like fucking a head banger chick?..............Was there a real itchy ratch included after a few days
Why? Wanting to use a Young Douche to clean out your hole? Forget Neil. Tired of the steady drip, drip, drip of gonorrhea? Try Peter Rooter, that's the name, you just flush your troubles, down the drain. Rotten peter, rotten peter, rotten peter.

Why? Wanting to use a Young Douche to clean out your hole? Forget Neil. Tired of the steady drip, drip, drip of gonorrhea? Try Peter Rooter, that's the name, you just flush your troubles, down the drain. Rotten peter, rotten peter, rotten peter.

No I married a princess decades ago and still am. Just don't exactly know what a head banger chick is. Doesn't sound like a recipe for success

No I married a princess decades ago and still am. Just don't exactly know what a head banger chick is. Doesn't sound like a recipe for success
I think the head bangers are the "metal" music crowd. Neil Young was never among them.

Even joe organ apologized for spreading lies about the virus.

Yet you're still going around spreading the Biggest Lie.

1643656495484.png

It was the late 80's early 90's. None of that shit was prevalent in the biosphere of suburban split tails. The most important thing us guys cared about was that the chick advertised satisfaction to her friends so that we could be once again tortured by shitty music but eventual gratified in another basement den, back seat of a car or my favorite, on her parent's water bed.

Do they even still make water beds?

Forum List

Back