All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.
What about Muslims? Very conservative people. Very religious.
They even circumcise...

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

Who is having their income taken by force?
All of us? :dunno:
For some reason the Constitution allows taxation by the feds...Hmmm and the feds have been taxing since day one of the government's existence.
It's still being taken by force.
There are no countries in existence that do not tax to exist.
Ours didn't for awhile.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.

For some reason the Constitution allows taxation by the feds...Hmmm and the feds have been taxing since day one of the government's existence.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
Yes, direct taxation was approved and made part of the Constitution and?

1461a5b8cb8d395bd51d50594b9a091d.jpg

Wow. The Jeebus is a fair-skinned, fair-haired white guy.

And how much government teet do you suck off of?

Taxation is a teet?

Taxation is a teet?
No. I was just wondering how much government teet you suck.

Taxation is a teet?
I get to go to the VA once a year for a check up.

Ours didn't for awhile.

It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

Income tax is unconstitutional.

Taxation is a teet?
I get to go to the VA once a year for a check up.
That's not too bad.

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

Ours didn't for awhile.

It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

You can thank the supporters of the Volstead Act for income taxes..

Ours didn't for awhile.

I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying disproportionate taxes. I'm paying some of yours.

Ours didn't for awhile.

I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying disproportionate taxes. I'm paying some of yours.
Not mine. I made $90k. I pay a lot too bitch!

Ours didn't for awhile.

I learned a little trick when a law student I be called tax avoision, all the rich guys do it.

Forum List

Back