All of America must see this.

Full on Anarchist propaganda
Yea... It went too far. Lost too many by the end of it with all the NWO and what not. Hell... I lost me and I agree that we shouldn't be in the fuck'n "wars" that aren't really wars. But people are fuck'n dying.

Hm. I must have missed it because I just watched the video again and still did not see anything about anarchy. There is nothing wrong with Anarchism anyways.

Oh and here are OathKeepers they are not anarchists just patriots.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Why don't we discuss what was said in the video.

Because the video blames America first. And claim that our military commits and committed war crimes. A dangerous place to go

Last edited:
Some of you have a grand old time mocking Dissent. Truth be told, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a cause that he believes in and no one here should stand in judgement of him. No one forces you to click on his threads.

Now I realize that I'll take heat for saying that so let me simply say in advance to those contemplating a nasty reply...GO FUCK YOURSELF

Anarchists are nothing more than spoiled children who hated bedtime and eat-your-vegetables rules and never got over the resentment.

Anarchism may work temporarily in small communities -- but it simply can't work in a large-scale modern society.

End of story.

Wow you are a moron. You think of anarchists you think of thugs burning tires and assaulting people in the streets.I don't.
I've researched anarchism, and just this evening, your particular brand of it.

It's simply unworkable. Period.

Hm. I must have missed it because I just watched the video again and still did not see anything about anarchy. There is nothing wrong with Anarchism anyways.

Oh and here are OathKeepers they are not anarchists just patriots.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Why don't we discuss what was said in the video.

Because the video blames America first. And claim that our military commits and committed war crimes. A dangerous place to go

America is the greatest country in the world but we are far from angelic and righteous in some of the things we have done.

Some of you have a grand old time mocking Dissent. Truth be told, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a cause that he believes in and no one here should stand in judgement of him. No one forces you to click on his threads.

Now I realize that I'll take heat for saying that so let me simply say in advance to those contemplating a nasty reply...GO FUCK YOURSELF
You're completely right -- well, almost.

Where do you get off saying he shouldn't be judged? If you take a stand, be prepared to defend it. People are going to disagree with you, and say so, as is their right. No one is immune from the consequences of his actions or words.

Those are MY convictions.

Anarchists are nothing more than spoiled children who hated bedtime and eat-your-vegetables rules and never got over the resentment.

Anarchism may work temporarily in small communities -- but it simply can't work in a large-scale modern society.

End of story.

Wow you are a moron. You think of anarchists you think of thugs burning tires and assaulting people in the streets.I don't.

So because of "human nature" it won't work. Interesting...can you expand on that? What about human nature? I think it would work just fine...

Where do you get off saying he shouldn't be judged? If you take a stand, be prepared to defend it. People are going to disagree with you, and say so, as is their right. No one is immune from the consequences of his actions or words.

Good for you and I defend myself here all damned day. However you are not his maker nor his judge. He does defend what he says and no one said you didn't have the right to disagree. There are however many here who don't bother to view or read what he says. They just launch into their vitriol simply because he dares to post what HE believes.

That's where I get off, anything else?

P.S. By the way, I didn't single out anyone in particular ... so if the shoe fits wear it. If not, you've made your point.

Last edited:

So because of "human nature" it won't work. Interesting...can you expand on that? What about human nature? I think it would work just fine...
What you think is immaterial.

People will do what they want. Some are bound by agree-upon sets of rules; some are not. Others seek to force their rules upon others -- "for their own good", of course. Some people seek to lead -- your system precludes that.

Ever read Animal Farm? That's how it would end up.

Good for you and I defend myself here all damned day. However you are not his maker nor his judge. He does defend what he says and no one said you didn't have the right to disagree. There are however many here who don't bother to view or read what he says. They just launch into their vitriol simply because he dares to post what HE believes.

P.S. By the way, I didn't single out anyone in particular ... so if the shoe fits wear it. If not, you've made your point.
Guess what? People are gonna get judged. If they can't handle it, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for them.

People will do what they want. Some are bound by agree-upon sets of rules; some are not. Others seek to force their rules upon others -- "for their own good", of course. Some people seek to lead -- your system precludes that.

Yes animal farm is an awesome book. The whole point is people living together and doing things voluntarily. No force involved. If something does happen you have the right to defend your property/life with force. At least in a Anarcho Capitalist society.

Yes animal farm is an awesome book. The whole point is people living together and doing things voluntarily. No force involved. If something does happen you have the right to defend your property/life with force. At least in a Anarcho Capitalist society.
"Voluntarily". That's the key. Suppose someone doesn't want to live under your society, but doesn't want to move?

You're going to force him -- either to live in your society, or to move.

And that violates the intent of your society. Pretty soon, you've got a small group making decisions for everyone, and then you're no better off than the society you condemn.

And that's why I say anarchism can work only in small, simple societies.

Guess what? People are gonna get judged. If they can't handle it, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for them.

I guess my point was lost. Judge the content, not the person. As I mentioned, maybe I empathise with his situation because I go through the same nonsense. Today in particular. I posted a thread, used the actual headline from the article and I can't tell you how many never went beyond that title yet started with the name calling and mocking.

Personally I can deal with it and when I get fed up, I simply put them on ignore so I don't have to deal with it. I dish out what I'm served.

Same here. They see the name Dissent and right away...off to the races with the vitriol.

I'm not saying that it was you or anyone in particular but give the guy a break and let him at least get a few replies instead of dismissing it out of hand.

Maybe this thread wasn't the best one to make a point on. I've seen other threads of his where he makes a good point and the first 10 people attack or dismiss him before someone, perhaps like you, comes along and actually tries to reply with some degree of sincerity. That's all.

For better or worse, I said my piece.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back