All of America must see this.

What you think is immaterial.

People will do what they want. Some are bound by agree-upon sets of rules; some are not. Others seek to force their rules upon others -- "for their own good", of course. Some people seek to lead -- your system precludes that.

Ever read Animal Farm? That's how it would end up.

Yes animal farm is an awesome book. The whole point is people living together and doing things voluntarily. No force involved. If something does happen you have the right to defend your property/life with force. At least in a Anarcho Capitalist society.
"Voluntarily". That's the key. Suppose someone doesn't want to live under your society, but doesn't want to move?

You're going to force him -- either to live in your society, or to move.

And that violates the intent of your society. Pretty soon, you've got a small group making decisions for everyone, and then you're no better off than the society you condemn.

And that's why I say anarchism can work only in small, simple societies.

He would be left to be as long as he didn't harm anyone else or their property. Not going to force anyone to do anything. People that don't want to live in our society will weed themselves out on their own.

Sure it would honey.Once again the sheeple get their idea of what something is from the main stream media

Are you trying to Redefine the Word Anarchy? Cause last time I checked it means an absence of any government at all. Which of course is a state that can not ever really exist because in effect if there is no government, then the guy with the Biggest gun and a willingness to use it, will become your Government.

Nonsense. Everyone would have weapons if they so choose to. Its a voluntary society we work together voluntarily we help each other voluntarily. We don't need government to tell us what to do,what to eat,where to go,what "laws" to obey like we are slaves.People either live peacefully and voluntarily or they leave. If they harm someone then they are arrested,tried and executed if found guilty. In a voluntary society the people can decided voluntarily to pay for a police man or a sheriff to handle problems if they so choose. Or they can all get police training and take turns being a cop for the week,day whatever...in that way you will remember you harass this person next week they may be the one with the power to arrest you...

Last edited:
Graphic material, go to Youtube and type "America must see this'-Meister

Oh! I was hoping he was talking about Paul Ryan, delivering his speech at the GOP convention tonight, at 10:00 EST. :lol:

Actually, that's exactly what this is about.

People who believe that might makes right, that just because they can take it, it should be theirs.

The very essense of the GObP and Paul Ryan's "vision" for Amerika. Romeny as well. They have both said they will follow bush's brain into more and more wars.

Interesting that its only rw's who are trying to deflect or defend. Shame on anyone who believes this carnage is okay. Its not.

Ask yourselves how long it has been since the US has fought in an "honorable" war. How long since we fought FOR our country or for our constitution.

Oh, what the hell. Just keep on pretending that slaughtering little kids so you can gas up your huge SUV is acceptable.

Good for you and I defend myself here all damned day. However you are not his maker nor his judge. He does defend what he says and no one said you didn't have the right to disagree. There are however many here who don't bother to view or read what he says. They just launch into their vitriol simply because he dares to post what HE believes.

That's where I get off, anything else?

P.S. By the way, I didn't single out anyone in particular ... so if the shoe fits wear it. If not, you've made your point.
Guess what? People are gonna get judged. If they can't handle it, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for them.

I guess my point was lost. Judge the content, not the person. As I mentioned, maybe I empathise with his situation because I go through the same nonsense. Today in particular. I posted a thread, used the actual headline from the article and I can't tell you how many never went beyond that title yet started with the name calling and mocking.

Personally I can deal with it and when I get fed up, I simply put them on ignore so I don't have to deal with it. I dish out what I'm served.

Same here. They see the name Dissent and right away...off to the races with the vitriol.

I'm not saying that it was you or anyone in particular but give the guy a break and let him at least get a few replies instead of dismissing it out of hand.

Maybe this thread wasn't the best one to make a point on. I've seen other threads of his where he makes a good point and the first 10 people attack or dismiss him before someone, perhaps like you, comes along and actually tries to reply with some degree of sincerity. That's all.

For better or worse, I said my piece.
Like I said -- if you can't tolerate this sort of stuff, this isn't the best place for you (speaking generally).

Yes animal farm is an awesome book. The whole point is people living together and doing things voluntarily. No force involved. If something does happen you have the right to defend your property/life with force. At least in a Anarcho Capitalist society.
"Voluntarily". That's the key. Suppose someone doesn't want to live under your society, but doesn't want to move?

You're going to force him -- either to live in your society, or to move.

And that violates the intent of your society. Pretty soon, you've got a small group making decisions for everyone, and then you're no better off than the society you condemn.

And that's why I say anarchism can work only in small, simple societies.

He would be left to be as long as he didn't harm anyone else or their property. Not going to force anyone to do anything. People that don't want to live in our society will weed themselves out on their own.
I have a very hard time believing that -- because it goes against human nature.

Some of you have a grand old time mocking Dissent. Truth be told, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a cause that he believes in and no one here should stand in judgement of him. No one forces you to click on his threads.

Now I realize that I'll take heat for saying that so let me simply say in advance to those contemplating a nasty reply...GO FUCK YOURSELF

I dont think anyone criticizes him for his conviction. We cricitize him because he acts like a jerk and flips out any time anyone dissents from his opinion.

And why would anyone give you a nasty reply?

America is the greatest country in the world but we are far from angelic and righteous in some of the things we have done.

Then we need to change that. It's time to repent of our sins both individually and as a nation and humble ourselves before the God of our Fathers who established this great Republic. If we repent of our sins and turn to Him, He will heal us and our land. If we keep the commandments, we will prosper in the land.

Guess what? People are gonna get judged. If they can't handle it, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for them.

There is nothing wrong with judging. In fact, we are commanded to judge in righteousness and wisdom.

It can be done everywhere. The entire country but seeing how the USA is going down the road the Roman Empire went down before I don't think it will be long before the nation fractures apart and we will have our chance. If they don't want to live there they can leave or they can work within the society. Education helps teach people why we want things the way we do...no need to force them out as long as they are not harming anyone then there is no need for that.

It can be done everywhere. The entire country but seeing how the USA is going down the road the Roman Empire went down before I don't think it will be long before the nation fractures apart and we will have our chance. If they don't want to live there they can leave or they can work within the society. Education helps teach people why we want things the way we do...no need to force them out as long as they are not harming anyone then there is no need for that.

Why should they leave or change the way they live to suit you?

I thought you were interested in freedom. Guess not.

Some of you have a grand old time mocking Dissent. Truth be told, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a cause that he believes in and no one here should stand in judgement of him. No one forces you to click on his threads.

Now I realize that I'll take heat for saying that so let me simply say in advance to those contemplating a nasty reply...GO FUCK YOURSELF

I dont think anyone criticizes him for his conviction. We cricitize him because he acts like a jerk and flips out any time anyone dissents from his opinion.

And why would anyone give you a nasty reply?

If that truly is a serious question, then you need to be around here during the day if you can. I see you've been here six years yet I see after 2 weeks what transpires when the juveniles get togethe. Although I see that more trolls seem to be here this evening.

If on the other hand you're trying to be sarcastic while alluding to my comment to go fuck yourself, then you're just not paying attention. If one isn't a basement dwelling troll, one needs to be on the defensive before, during and after they post. No different than many boards. The best offense is a good defense in this case.

There is small circle of jerks here who like to ban together to try to ruin every serious thread and pounce on every comment that anyone makes that doesn't march to their leftist beat.

"We cricitize him because he acts like a jerk and flips out any time anyone dissents from his opinion."

Well his name is Dissent and he is far from the only one who behaves that way.

Last edited:
I am. They can live in our society as long as they don't commit violence to get something they need...there really is no need for that. In a society such as the US there is going to be several maybe hundreds of areas for different people most reasonable people would flock to where the society they want to live in is. I see this happening after the entire collapse of society and perhaps even war of some kind where hundreds of millions of people have died...so there will be a lot of land to set up a society....if that happens what makes you think the people will want to return to the same kind of government that got them into the mess? They would want change for the better.You can try and keep this bs up but I am gonna win this argument because I got right on my side you just want to try and claim its a corrupt society and can't work so you bring up the dumbest things possible to try and discredit it. Do you even realize the things you are talking about is the kind of society we live in now?

I am. They can live in our society as long as they don't commit violence to get something they need...there really is no need for that.
In other words: They have to conform to your structure.

So much for freedom.
In a society such as the US there is going to be several maybe hundreds of areas for different people most reasonable people would flock to where the society they want to live in is. I see this happening after the entire collapse of society and perhaps even war of some kind where hundreds of millions of people have died...so there will be a lot of land to set up a society....if that happens what makes you think the people will want to return to the same kind of government that got them into the mess? They would want change for the better.You can try and keep this bs up but I am gonna win this argument because I got right on my side you just want to try and claim its a corrupt society and can't work so you bring up the dumbest things possible to try and discredit it. Do you even realize the things you are talking about is the kind of society we live in now?
You say you have right on your side, but your entire premise revolves around a collapse of civilization.

:lol:

By the way: Freedom is not a "dumbest thing".

Anarchists really aren't worth talking to.

Forum List

Back